Been a while.

mancunthole

This year has been awful. My mother died and I was out of it with some health issues.

However tonight I got hooked up with a big black stud on BBRT. Young dude with a fat dick. Met at his apartment. No bs'ing around. He pushed me to my knees and had me suck his fat as fuck dick till he was hard as hell.

I stripped and sucked him some more. Once he was ready he pushed me flat on the bed greased my asshole well then went about fucking me like the slut I've always been. At firstit hurt until my asspussy got good and loose again.

He worked my hole over from behind then rolled me to my back and pushed my feet behing my head and fucked the hell out of me.

Once he came in my asspussy we laid together for a bit. Then he got horny again and really fucked mr hard. What a nice way to get back into the groove. My asspussy hurts a little but is ready for more.

In Dallas? Wanna fuck a middle aged big-man whore? Look me up!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, mancunthole said:

This year has been awful. My mother died and I was out of it with some health issues.

However tonight I got hooked up with a big black stud on BBRT. Young dude with a fat dick. Met at his apartment. No bs'ing around. He pushed me to my knees and had me suck his fat as fuck dick till he was hard as hell.

I stripped and sucked him some more. Once he was ready he pushed me flat on the bed greased my asshole well then went about fucking me like the slut I've always been. At firstit hurt until my asspussy got good and loose again.

He worked my hole over from behind then rolled me to my back and pushed my feet behing my head and fucked the hell out of me.

Once he came in my asspussy we laid together for a bit. Then he got horny again and really fucked mr hard. What a nice way to get back into the groove. My asspussy hurts a little but is ready for more.

In Dallas? Wanna fuck a middle aged big-man whore? Look me up!

I could go for the same thing here in Dallas.

• Upvote 1