SUCKING COCK WHILE GUY IS ON THE PHONE

marktulley2000

One of my favorite BBRT meet ups was a guy from London that was here in the States for a few months. Huge cock and would breed me once a week. He got in the habit of telling me to arrive at his hotel room at a specific time. Just as I arrived a conference call would ring in. For an hour, I was to stay on my knees under the table servicing his cock while he conducted business. He kept a riding crop on the table. If I got him too close to cumming he'd whack me with the crop. If I didn't get far enough down on his cock, yep another whack. He liked my face in his full bush of pubes. And my throat gagging around his uncut cock.  After the call, he'd go in to take a piss. Sometimes I was lucky and got that taste but most of the time I was expected to strip down, be up on all 4's presenting my ass when he came out. Very little was ever said; the riding crop did most of the communication. To this day, when I walk in that hotel I still get hard. Just as I did when I would leave his room, I went to the lobby mens room and jerked off just hoping a hot cock would walk in and catch me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

I get really turned on if my wife calls when I have my cock in a guy's mouth. I let him know to keep going while I talk to her about how my day is going and hoping she'll stay online long enough for the guy to make me cum in his mouth. I've even talked to her with my cock in one man's ass trying to hold off until she put the phone down before I would let myself but inside him.

I have done this a couple of times. And the damned funny part about it is, both guys I was sucking while they were on the phone...were talking to their MOTHERS! The first time, I had just gotten to my Top's house and we were starting to get comfortable and into things when his Mom called. I tried to be polite and back away, but he motioned me over to keep sucking his cock as he proceeded to carry on a conversation with her like nothing was going on. The second time, me and the guy I was with were sitting in my home office (naked) just after a hot fuck session. As we were talking, his phone rang...yep: his Mom. He said he had to take it and they started talking. About 5 minutes into his conversation me motioned me to my knees in front of him, smacked me with his cock and shoved it in my mouth. I had been sucking him for about 5-7 minutes when he suddenly tensed up and shot a load down my throat...and the kicker? As he was coming down off of his orgasm, his Mom asked him if he was OK and he just out and told her: "Yeah Mom, I'm fine. I just shot my load down a faggots throat!" OMG! I about died...but he told me she knew he was gay and he had done this before, so she wasn't shocked or surprised. As they were finally getting off the phone, he told her he was taking me back to the bedroom to fuck me again! Wow....

Since I live in Las Vegas, we get a lot of married, str8 guys that are here in Vegas for conventions and trade shows without their wives or significant others. And of course they want to try things while in Sin City alone that they don't get the chance to do when they're home. 
There have been a couple of times that I've had cocks in my mouth when the str8 guy will get a call from his wife or the gay guy will get a call from his husband or boyfriend, while I continue to suck on their dicks.
The last guy this happened with was a str8 guy. I was sucking his cock when his wife called. I could tell that that somehow made him even hornier.  He was sitting on an overstuffed chair in his hotel room. He even lifted his legs and had me lick his ass. all the while chatting with his wife and briefly chatting with his young daughter. As soon as he hung up he shot a giant load into my mouth. 
Very HOT!

• Like 3

I had a similar experience. A guy was in town for business and advertised for a blowjob on Craigslist. I went to his hotel room and as I'm blowing him, he answers his phone and is chatting. Then, he says, "She wants to talk to you" and sticks to the phone to my ear, at which point i chat briefly with his wife about how good the dick is.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I had a younger guy with a massive dick that used to like me taking his piece deep down my throat and he’d get on the phone or social media. He’d be talking to his buddies about me and talking about me like I’m a piece of shit.

Also occassionally love streamed me taking his dick deep.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest ScottSwallows

I’ve sucked my friend while he was on the phone.He never let anyone listen or told anyone I was sucking him.He would say”You don’t know her”.

• 2 months later...

I was in LA a while back taking a thick dick in my arse. My Dad kept ringing me so i had to answer my Cell.

He was on the phone for at least 20 minutes whilst this guy flexed his dick in me snd quietly pushed in and out of my hole, Dad asked what I was doing as I was out of breath..... 😈

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ive sucked off lots of guys while they were on the phone. with their mom, dad, boyfriend, girlfriend,wife or buddies.i love it when they tell them some slut is on his knees sucking their cock or offer to send me to them when theyre done with me or invite them over to use me

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

It's totally hot.  The last time a dude took a call while i was sucking him off it was in the office.  He was my boss, and once i realized that his call was from his boss i couldn't resist increasing the intensity  of the blow job torturing him until ultimately he gasped and shuddered and shot a massive load down my throat.  And then he was stuttering while offering lame explanations to his boss while i was gently licking the super sensitive tip of his cock.  Who says  faggots can't have a little fun?