SUCKING COCK WHILE GUY IS ON THE PHONE

marktulley2000

2 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Personally, I find it rude for a guy to be on the phone while I'm sucking his cock...I'm focused on his cock so he should be focused on my mouth.

I have sent guys away for that.  Once it was clear his engagement was with his phone there was no point in me sucking.  

14 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

I'll pull off and tell him to choose between the phone or my mouth.

Interesting:  different strokes for different folks.  I would consider it rude that a mouth/throat not finish the job and quietly vie for my attention, affection (pat on the head) and seed while I answer the homecunt's or boss's call.  Hometown/cunt advantage always trumps random cocksuckers.  Of course, I'd leave and choose what's obviously more important than one blow job.  However, if the cocksucker is a regular, then it should know better - they focus on cock and that's all that matters. I guess it's different if the hardon goes away. 

I once took the homecunt's call and she knew I'd stepped out and was upset:  erection fell, blowjob was over, I left to eat cunt and explain (silver-tongued and fluent in cunnilingus).  But if the hardon stays, the mouth/throat should too.  

Other than that time, I've answered and have never had a good fag back off and/or turn down an opportunity to serve.  Most if not all have been happy to have a cock stuffed down their throat so the ultimatum is a rather new one on me.

Have guys chosen your mouth over a wife or work call?

I've had one cocksucker get "pissed" when, after he kept sucking even after I told him I had to pee, I let loose and urinated in his mouth.  He spit it out and said I was gross and "shouldn't have done that."  I replied something to the effect of "you suck dick and should be prepared for what comes out of it." Then, I got out of his truck and blocked his sniffies account since he was big talk about being freaky when he reached out - no big deal to me.  To each his own and I thought it was over.  He now has another one account with the same avatar, reaches out to me on occasion, and practically begs to meet up again. There are other dicks he could suck, but that felt like an ultimatum that I wish to continue to honor:  that's too much drama and there are too many talented cocksuckers around.  I guess that's how you feel about guys who you feel are distracted while you're putting in your good work, no?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Can't say I've experienced that very often, but then they don't allow phones at Slammer.  I know some guys sneak one in sometimes, but if they get caught they're banned - and who would cut off that resource for some damn phone call ??? Usually it happens in the backrooms - one guy contacts another also in the bar somewhere - to come over to X spot for some hot action ....

Although the guy had a partner we had sex as often as we could.  He was a co-principal at a high school.  Was at his house as had just arrived and his phone rang and he took out his very nice sized cock.  I could hear the other person on the phone and it was his co-principal and he looked down and smiled at me.  I had known her for some time (and he knew it) and she had no idea I was gay, let alone I would be sucking her co-principal’s cock. God, it was hot. 

• Upvote 2

Never had a guy on the phone while i was sucking him off...BUT...i did answer my phone once while a guy was punch-fucking my ass...just to see if the person on the phone could tell.  It turned out to be my girlfriend on the phone.  I told her that I was masterbating and she bought it!

• Upvote 1

Have to admit I’ve been on the phone while my bf was blowing me. My family was going through stuff and I knew if they called and not texted, it was probably important. My mom was totally oblivious to the tone of my answers as I was giving my bf a dirty yet oh so appreciative look while he stayed on my cock… I didn’t stop him. 😄

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've sucked while he was on the phone and have been fucked while I'm on the phone. It's a fun game to see if the person taking the call can get through without letting on.

And just a heads up to anyone wondering, trying to walk someone on the phone through a computer issue while getting cock slammed in your ass is a lot harder than you may think!