SHARING NEWS THAT YOU WERE WILLING TO SUCK

marktulley2000

Yes, a few times.

Once I had a married straight guy I worked with who would want me to suck him off sometimes. One night, after work, we were in a pub having a beer when he introduced me to a friend of his. He told him that sucked cock and would suck him if he wanted. He smiled, I followed him outside and sucked him off. This happened a few times while we worked together.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish this happened more. Usually my feeders are tight lipped due to the area we live. Plus, they tend to only know suckers so telling them about my services doesn’t help me any. I do have one guy who oftentimes wants to share my mouth and ass with another dl top. It’s a huge fantasy for him, but he doesn’t know any and my other buds with sharing curiosity are skittish about being identified. I’ve told other guys who aren’t particularly skittish about being serviced to feel free to share me with friends but they are possessive, they have no interest in my throat being busy with another cock when they want it.  Some get jealous if I suggest sharing. Some guys have told me they bragged about my skills but wouldn’t disclose my info to their friend. Again, possessive. It may be because I service mainly straight identified men? Idk.

Anyone else find their feeders to be possessive? 

Maybe if I lived in a metropolitan area guys would be more likely to share.

When I was younger (and very twinkish) I had men want to share me with their buddies (usually just a buddy or two, not big groups). Usually though it was a Daddy wanting to watch me do stuff with another twink (sort of like a straight guy wanting to watch two girls go at it, I guess?), which didn't appeal to me, so it didn't happen often.

As I've gotten older (late 20s into my 30s) I've serviced men at cruise spots who then sent other men my way, and I once had a fuck buddy invite his (blue-balled) straight friend over for me to suck; after a few hookups with me blowing the two of them, his friend ended up inviting a few other "straight" guys who needed blowjobs, and so on. I remember one hookup was during a football game, they all watched the game and I went from guy to guy giving blowjobs, I think there were like 6 or 7 guys there. We stopped playing after that, a combination of the original fuck buddy feeling neglected/jealous after a while, and the "straight" guy apparently invited a friend of his who then freaked out on him. It was fun, but if given the choice of the group-suck or keeping my original FB, I would have stuck with my FB.

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PowerTopper
11 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

lots. straight guys usually approach me on the downlow. but i noticed starting in grade 8 that when guys know you like to suck cock and youre good at it, even the straightest guys can't resist a good easy blowjob. same thing with guys letting other guys know im an easy fuck

Your an easy fuck, no matter who's looking at you they know your a faggot and an obvious cumdumpster

10 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Your an easy fuck, no matter who's looking at you they know your a faggot and an obvious cumdumpster

it pays to look, act and dress like a queeny little faggot and super obvious bareback gangbang bottom.the men who see me know i am easy and slutty.guys always say "i knew you would take it bareback as soon as i saw you"

Guest PowerTopper
14 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

it pays to look, act and dress like a queeny little faggot and super obvious bareback gangbang bottom.the men who see me know i am easy and slutty.guys always say "i knew you would take it bareback as soon as i saw you"

Face it babygirl you were born to be a fully dressed tranny cumdumpster, begging for POZ cum anywhere, it's not only your job, it's what your daddy wants, it's what your owner wants, it's what your uncle wants, it's what your bio dad wants, it's what your boyfriend wants, and the city needs it too faggot!

On 10/6/2018 at 1:42 AM, NLbear said:

I have had "referrals" ?

So far I've only had one referral that told me he had been referred to me LOL.  A married guy thing...I had sucked off one of his coworkers or something, they talked, and then I got a text out of the blue from this other guy asking if I was free. 

• Upvote 2