CumUnion Friday Oct. 26

Guest DELETEDD

Guest DELETEDD

Anyone thinking of going to CumUnion in October? Never been but was thinking of checking it out see how many loads I can get in me ?  Be hot to meet up with other men to breed with :)

If you can go, go.  I've had a good time at almost all of the previous ones since they started doing them in Houston.  Can't make it this month, got an already scheduled family event I have to attend.  I've always had a lot of fun and left with my balls drained and my ass well loaded.  Even took a college hottie back to my hotel room last time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

yep i plan to stay from 8pm to 4pm taking anonymous loads from strangers on the darkroom fuckbench and blindfolded in the public sling all night out in the open so everyone there can see what a trashy cumdump faggot whore i am.i am also inviting a ton of dirty men to come dump their loads in my slutty sloppy fuckhole. i wil be begging random men to breed me and thanking each and every guy that uses me. hoping to get 40+ loads shot into me and not see a single guy that uses me. i plan on being the trashiest whore at abathhouse bareback party.making daddy proud. wish my father was there to watch his slutty sissy faggot cumdump "son" get gangfucked and used like trash.

• Upvote 4

Guest PowerTopper
10 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yep i plan to stay from 8pm to 4pm taking anonymous loads from strangers on the darkroom fuckbench and blindfolded in the public sling all night out in the open so everyone there can see what a trashy cumdump faggot whore i am.i am also inviting a ton of dirty men to come dump their loads in my slutty sloppy fuckhole. i wil be begging random men to breed me and thanking each and every guy that uses me. hoping to get 40+ loads shot into me and not see a single guy that uses me. i plan on being the trashiest whore at abathhouse bareback party.making daddy proud. wish my father was there to watch his slutty sissy faggot cumdump "son" get gangfucked and used like trash.

This faggot means 8pm - 4am that's the time this slut arrives every night to take loads (Toronto Canada)

On 10/24/2018 at 9:22 AM, PowerTopper said:

This faggot means 8pm - 4am that's the time this slut arrives every night to take loads (Toronto Canada)

thank you sir. i was too busy being a dippy cumdump to post it coorectly. i literally had some random guys raw cock fucking me when i was typing that lol i wrote that last part cause the guy asked me if my father knows what a "dirty little cumdump his faggot baby boy turned out to be" i assurd him that my father does know im not only a sissy girly faggot but a slutty powerbottom gangbang cumdump and a worldclass cocksucking faggot/t-girlconvertme.jpg.cd9e9c15b470340a3deed584fc64975a.jpg

daddyslilgirl.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

This is so hot. You're an inspiration. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i got absolutely destroyed at cumunion lol. was used hard and by a lot of horny dirty dominant men that like using a superslutty cockhungry cumthirsty faggot cumdumpster whore like me. bathhouse bareback parties are like disneyland for a faggot fucktoy like me. took 2 loads before i even left my hallway locker lol.got fucked by a couple guys and sucked a couple cocks right there in the hallway with guys watching, then spent 8 hours naked and blindfolded taking loads from totally anonymous strangers on the public fuckbenches, the public sling(my home), and in some guys room. he was actually the only guys face that i saw of the men who dumped 39 loads into my slutty sloppy fuckhole. at least 7 of those loads were from guys my owner and i invited to fuck me.my hole was so drippy.daddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.png 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest PowerTopper
On 10/29/2018 at 9:31 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

i got absolutely destroyed at cumunion lol. was used hard and by a lot of horny dirty dominant men that like using a superslutty cockhungry cumthirsty faggot cumdumpster whore like me. bathhouse bareback parties are like disneyland for a faggot fucktoy like me. took 2 loads before i even left my hallway locker lol.got fucked by a couple guys and sucked a couple cocks right there in the hallway with guys watching, then spent 8 hours naked and blindfolded taking loads from totally anonymous strangers on the public fuckbenches, the public sling(my home), and in some guys room. he was actually the only guys face that i saw of the men who dumped 39 loads into my slutty sloppy fuckhole. at least 7 of those loads were from guys my owner and i invited to fuck me.my hole was so drippy.daddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.png 

Legit this whore (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ @LittleCumSewer is in Toronto Canada if you plan to visit pimp her out she will dress up as tranny trash or boy slut that's your choice, hotels, public, anywhere 

10 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Legit this whore (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ @LittleCumSewer is in Toronto Canada if you plan to visit pimp her out she will dress up as tranny trash or boy slut that's your choice, hotels, public, anywhere 

I'd like to pimp her out locked in chastity and riding a dildo while I watch and eat all the toxic cum out of his pussy

• Upvote 1

Guest PowerTopper
8 hours ago, chastecumdump said:

I'd like to pimp her out locked in chastity and riding a dildo while I watch and eat all the toxic cum out of his pussy

Why not clean every dick with your mouth and extract another load out with your ass bitch