What the act of bottoming represents

Anonversecuck

For me, I love the feeling of a stretched and full ass. I have used toys of all sizes for years, the first dildo I ever used was my mom’s when I was 14. Even while I was married, I had a secret supply of toys I used to abuse my hole when my wife was away. 

I didn’t get fucked for the first time until earlier this year and tots certainly can’t compete with a real man fucking me. I have only very recently barebacked for the first time and taking a man’s load just takes the experience to a whole different level. Like most of you I enjoy the submission I feel giving my hole to another man to use for his pleasure, but I also love the actual physical experience of getting fucked.

Guest KptNLine
On 10/1/2018 at 4:38 PM, Anonversecuck said:

While many bottoms love the feel of a cock deep inside of them, some bottoms do not necessarily enjoy it, but still endure the uncomfortable feeling of being fucked because they want to serve top men. 

When I watch man on man or think about bottoming, I can't help but think what being fucked represents is far hotter than the act of being fucked itself. 

Let me explain. There's nothing more personal you can give to another man than to allow him to penetrate you bare and take his seed. This is as good as it gets. It's submissive by nature. For that moment in time, I'm truly a bitch that only cares about pleasing the top. Instead of my normal hetero macho self, I'm actually being a submissive bitch to another man and the thought of it drives me insane. 

Anyone else feel the same? 

This is an awesome question, thanks for starting this discussion anonverse!

First, let me say that I have bottomed both when I've been with Men casually and with my husband. Being fucked feels physically good, it's true, yet the sensations of pleasure (at least for me) are so much more intense when I'm with my husband then when I've been with someone else. For me at least, there is a component of that emotional connection that enhances the pleasure of being fucked.

Fucking a guy or allowing a guy to fuck you is the most intimate experience you can have with another male (in my opinion). For a Top, the intimacy is self explanatory - putting your cock in someone else is pretty damn intimate. For a bottom, the intimacy goes beyond the sex act itself, and there are layers of intimacy within the act of bottoming.

Let me explain: In that moment, you are allowing a Man inside of you and giving the most personal part of yourself to another Man. Now think back to a time when you used condoms (many of us have at one point or another), and then think of the first time a Man penetrated you raw. Now think of the first time (for many of us, the same time as when we first went raw) when a Man inseminated you. All of these different actions enhance the intimacy of the act - there is literally no way to get closer to a Man then to receive his cum inside you. 

One thing I do want to address is the idea of being a "submissive bitch" that "only cares about pleasing the Top." I think there are probably very diverse viewpoints on this, and no one view is the right one. So I am just sharing what I think and what my experiences have been.

I do agree in feeling that the act of bottoming is an inherently submissive act. For me, being penetrated by a Man or even thinking about being penetrated enhances my desire to submit to a Man's desires. In that sense, I do want to please the Top by allowing him to penetrate me. 

But I have to be honest, almost every time I get fucked, I feel amazing. The feeling of a Man's cock sliding in and out of me, hitting my prostate with each thrust - words can't describe the pleasure I feel. I don't particularly identify with the idea that a bottom is solely there to provide pleasure for the Top because the truth is that bottoming feels good, whether or not we choose to acknowledge it.

What I mean by that is that there are times that my husband wants to make love and have slow, romantic sex. There are other times when he just needs to get off and I become his "cumdump" or his "faggot." My pleasure might be acknowledged or he might actively try to fuck me to an orgasm in the first scenario, in the second, my pleasure becomes inconsequential. And yet, regardless, being fucked feels good. Not just physically good, but also psychologically; submitting to another Man's need is a powerful high for me, whether that need is to make love to me or simply get off.

To me, that's what makes me feel submissive - it's that I'm giving anything up by being the bottom or that I'm simply trying to endure a painful fuck for the sake of a Man's pleasure. It's the fact that how I experience sex isn't up to me - a Man decides whether I'm going to be his lover or his faggot. That's what bottoming represents for me - a loss of power and control over the experience of the sex act itself.

It used to be more about fulfilling a fantasy and just the very idea of having a sexy stud’s dick up my ass, and I originally didn’t like the physical sensation. Fortunately, I stuck with it and now absolutely love getting fucked (and fucking an ass, for that matter). The amount of use my dildo collection gets used is a testament to that fact, and I’m actually giving myself a nice dildofuck as I’m typing this. 

• Like 1

Guest SubAssNH

For me, as married, straight Male, it's a submissive thing.  I'm also interested in pegging, but that's not as submissive as it would be with a guy. I've only used my toy to this point,  but I'm really rather ambivalent about it.  It's neither painful (7" toy) or especially pleasurable.

Guest fuque_toy
On 10/11/2018 at 10:53 AM, KptNLine said:

This is an awesome question, thanks for starting this discussion anonverse!

First, let me say that I have bottomed both when I've been with Men casually and with my husband. Being fucked feels physically good, it's true, yet the sensations of pleasure (at least for me) are so much more intense when I'm with my husband then when I've been with someone else. For me at least, there is a component of that emotional connection that enhances the pleasure of being fucked.

Fucking a guy or allowing a guy to fuck you is the most intimate experience you can have with another male (in my opinion). For a Top, the intimacy is self explanatory - putting your cock in someone else is pretty damn intimate. For a bottom, the intimacy goes beyond the sex act itself, and there are layers of intimacy within the act of bottoming.

Let me explain: In that moment, you are allowing a Man inside of you and giving the most personal part of yourself to another Man. Now think back to a time when you used condoms (many of us have at one point or another), and then think of the first time a Man penetrated you raw. Now think of the first time (for many of us, the same time as when we first went raw) when a Man inseminated you. All of these different actions enhance the intimacy of the act - there is literally no way to get closer to a Man then to receive his cum inside you. 

One thing I do want to address is the idea of being a "submissive bitch" that "only cares about pleasing the Top." I think there are probably very diverse viewpoints on this, and no one view is the right one. So I am just sharing what I think and what my experiences have been.

I do agree in feeling that the act of bottoming is an inherently submissive act. For me, being penetrated by a Man or even thinking about being penetrated enhances my desire to submit to a Man's desires. In that sense, I do want to please the Top by allowing him to penetrate me......

I absolutely love and agree with this response.  I think it describes exactly how I feel when I'm trying to explain it to someone that doesn't understand why my "getting off" isn't important to me. I love the entire experience of my submission. 

On 10/15/2018 at 3:10 PM, SubAssNH said:

For me, as married, straight Male, it's a submissive thing.  I'm also interested in pegging, but that's not as submissive as it would be with a guy. I've only used my toy to this point,  but I'm really rather ambivalent about it.  It's neither painful (7" toy) or especially pleasurable.

This reminds me of a time when I was pegged by a short crackerjack of a blonde at a mixed BDSM demo. Unlike @SubAssNH, I found it an even more submissive experience (even though I’m not about FemDom at all) because I had an acute sense that my bottoming in that situation placed me at the very basement of the sexual pecking order, prey to all.

And do you know what she said, out loud, to everyone watching, while she hammered me?

”Whoo-hoo! Public property!”

I shit you not.

Guest eubbttm96
On 10/1/2018 at 10:52 PM, ChainedBoy said:

I call this phemomenon you described  "sub-space"; a state of mind where I subsume all my desires in place of the Fucker using me. 

Sadly, my experience has been that many Fuckers don't know how to deal with it.  There is far too much desire by Tops for egalitarianism that ruins the fuck for me. 

When I encounter those men, I cant get to "sub-space" and have to settle for plain old recrational fornication. Still enjoyable, but not as satisfying.

I couldn't agree more

Their need for egalitarianism is a bit of a boner killer for a bottom who wants the top to take what he needs

Only ever been satisfied by a dom icelandic 'straight' guy who was getting into guys (I was his 3rd) who had be suck his dick for 2 hours on/off and he even withheld his cum because that would make him gay... hottest hookup ever

My sub space means that in order to be sexually gratified, I need to make sure that my top is satisfied and that I take his cum; I even prefer just not cumming myself

Guest btchbyl

i really like getting fucked but sometimes im just not into the fuck or the nasty pig on top of me jabbing his poker in and out in my asscunt. what makes it so hot for me is knowing hes doing it in my ass without a rubber and refuses to pull out til i get every last little bit of his seed deposited up my butt and theres no way i can stop him. not to mention he could be depositing an std in my ass too and i cant stop him from doing it. actually i probably could stop him from doing it but its the thrill of the risk that makes me let him finish.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:05 AM, blkjaxxx said:

For me, I genuinely enjoy the feeling of large dicks/toys stretching and pounding my hole. When a guy breeds my hole it's more about ownership of my own sexuality rather than submitting to someone else. 

Same for me. My hole is my only sexual organ because I like it that way. I don't care at all about my dick. It's small and useless, and I want my tops to ignore it. It doesn't even get hard because I don't need it to. I can orgasm with my ass and when my top cums, I get to enjoy his orgasm too. 

I totally feel the same.  Some fucks are great, some are not; some are painful, others pure pleasure,  But when he tells me hes cumming, or I know that by the change in his movement or rhythm or the look on his face that he's shooting his seed inside me I feel amazing and know it was worth it.

• Upvote 1

Having never topped or being interested in topping I can only speak how I feel as a true bottom. Nothing in sex is about me - I don't care if a top doesn't kiss, touch, talk, whatever as long as he gives me his cock and seed and uses me for is benefited. I feel so fulfilled when being fucked, and am totally grateful for seed being pumped into me. I am very passive and tops can do what they like to me - and servicing tops is what gives me purpose, makes me proud of being a slut and walking around with four or five loads in me is one of the greates pleasures I have.

• Upvote 1

A man choosing to fuck me is a reminder I'm nothing but a submissive fucktoy who exists to please him and get him to nut inside of me. It's so hot feeling a hard cock deep in my hole and him moaning because of me. I'll be more than happy to take his load in my ass and suck every last drop of him cum from his softening cock.

• Like 1

Never really thought about it but I agree with most of what's been said.   Bottoming,  BB, the kinky stuff we aren't allowed to talk about on here all seem to me to have similar motivations. I'd be a little surprised if anyone actually liked the taste of piss.  They like it because of what it is. You wouldn't buy it if it was made in factories and sold in Tesco.

Does anyone find a super reasonable/considerate/chatty top a turn on? ("would you be more comfortable with an extra pillow down there....etc)

It's why I always rather like a top who's a bit nuts - or even better a language barrier (as long as you can keep them off the Google Translate).  

• 6 months later...

I enjoy being fucked, but also the sub piece of being used, as you point out.  Serving an Alpha top so he can have his needs met.  Being a vessel for him to shoot his seed.  That's why I have the mpreg fetish too.  Imagine how bottoms and tops would feel if the bottom could get pregnant from the top and for the top.