Work Trip & Bred

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I recently went of PreP to give my body a bit of a break and had planned to be good for the time until I went back on it. There wasn't much happening where I was, so I thought it should be pretty easy to behave. But I am a cum hungry bottom slut that when faced with an opportunity just can't say no. A work trip to a main city came up quite suddenly and there was no time to start PreP again. I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself. When I am horny and an opportunity arises there isn't enough cock or cum in the world to satisfy this bottom. I'm 38 and a modest 5'7" tall with an average to athletic build with a naturally smooth body (except below). 

I looked up the personals and found a hot guy looking to practice his massage on guys. So I booked him in for 7pm with my fingers crossed I would get more than a happy ending. On the day I ended up finishing work early so thought I would post a random add on Grindr to see if I could get a load before the massage. One guy answered and said he was a tradie not far from me and that he was just finishing work and could do with losing a load. I gave him the address and he asked if I wanted to discuss status. I said not at all. I prefer not to know until the end at least.  He said he had to be somewhere in an hour so it would only be a pump and dump. I told him, once I open the door I was his to do whatever he wanted.

About 15 minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I've cleaned out and pre-lubed my hole as i expected this would be quick. I opened the door and this guy was in his early 40s, 6" tall with a solid V body wearing work boots, king gee work pants and a king gee singlet with a gorgeous tuft of blonde chest hair. The perfect tradie specimen. He had dirty blonde shoulder length curly hair and a 3 day growth of blonde/ginger beard. He pushes me back from the door and shuts it behind him with his foot and pins me up against the wall near the door and lays a rough hard kiss on me. I could smell the smoke on his body and taste the smoke on his breath. He was already hard as I felt his huge cock press against my cock as he kissed me. I reach down to try to undo his shorts and he grabs my hand and moves it away. He licks my ear and whispers "you don't touch or do anything - your mine".

He kisses me hard again and then spins me around and lifts both my hands above my head and tells me they are not to move at all. He grinds his hard cock against my arse while we both still have our shorts on. He kisses my ear and then my neck and then bites me a couple of times on my neck. It hurts a little, but just send electricity through my body and I get hard almost instantly. He then says "today is the day you are really gunna get fucked". He pulls my shorts down to my knees so hard they almost rip. I hear him unbutton his shorts and I feel his huge cock head rub hard against my arse crack. It feels huge about 9 inches and thick. He says "you ready for this? cause I don't have long, so it will be hard and fast, but you'll get what you want I am sure of it".

Without any further warning he presses his cock head into my arse about an inch and I feel it crack the first ring. I yelp with pain but at the same time am so turned on. He places his right hand over my mouth and he then says, "that's enough foreplay" and shove the rest in balls deep in one thrust. I almost pass out. Without any time to adjust he begins to piston fuck me against the wall with no hesitation. He does this for about 5 mins before saying "here it comes". He grunts loudly and thrusts 2-3 deep thrusts in me and I can feel the warmth of his cum coating my insides. Around the fourth thrust he holds it there balls deep inside me as he pumps his last drop of cum in me. I can feel his cock twitching inside me. He leans in and kisses my neck again and bites me again a few time as he holds his cock firmly inside me and then I feel his warm breath at my ear and he whispers "...that's it. Keep my toxic load in there. Let it take." He holds it there a few minutes as he continues to kiss and bite my neck and he is breathing deeply, and finally his cock goes soft and slides out. He tells me to stay that way until I hear the door close and within a few minutes he is gone. 

I am sore and so turned on all in the same moment. I know I have just taken my first toxic load and I am still hard at the thought of it. I decide to embrace the idea and I go to me suit case and grab my but plug and shove it in. I may as well roll with it I decide.

Massage guy comes an hour later and in next story.

Guest arseontap

Part 2 - The Massage

I stepped out of the hotel room onto the balcony wearing my singlet and footy shorts, the butt plug firmly in place, enjoying a smoke as I anticipated how the rest of the night might transpire.  The massage guy was due in thirty minutes, and his profile was another prime example of the type of guy by whom I enjoy being bred.  After a couple of smokes later, and a few minutes before the massage guy was due to arrive, I carefully removed the butt plug as I didn't want to lose any of the firs guy's cum.  To my satisfaction nothing dripped out, and, considering how hard the first guy had fucked me and particularly given the size of his cock. I could only conclude his cum was planted deep inside my arse.  In any event, my timing was good as quite literally two or three minutes after I removed the butt plug there was a knock at the door.  Opening the door, I'm sure my jaw dropped in surprise at the sight of the guy standing there.

He was just over 6' tall, was wearing track pants and a sports singlet and I can honestly say he was the most gorgeous guy I think I had ever seen.  His dark hair was cut short, his eyes were blue, his shoulders broad, a waist at what looked to be 32", and a toned build.  Oh, and his face was framed with a beautifully trimmed beard and the softest of smiles as he greeted me with a hand shake.

Entering the hotel room, I offered him a beverage.  He accepted a glass of water.  We sat a chatted for a few minutes while he drank the water, and in the course of our conversation mentioned he was new to town and didn't know many guys. He was earing a certficate in massage therapy, but added until he had an actual certficate he wasn't charging his clients.  He also noted that giving massages afforded him the opportunity to meet some guys while getting in some practice.  I simply couldn't keep  my eyes off him, and would have sworn my arse was twitching in anticipation. 

"I gather you're a smoker," he commented, asking "Mind if I bum one of of you?  I don't often smoke but every now and then I find it necessary to satisfy a short-lived craving."

Stepping out onto the balcony we each enjoyed a smoke as we chatting, and in so doing I couldn't help but notice he obviously wasn't wearing any underwear, and that his tool was clearly quite large and semi hard.  After a smoke he asked "So, how about if I give my my practice massage?"

Replying 'yes' even before he finished his question, he followed-up with a light chuckle and an apology, explaining "I don't own a massage table, so if it's okay with you, I'll ask you to lay on your bed - which, in truth, I prefer to a massage table as I find giving a massage on the client's bed to be more sensual and affords a personal touch."

Entering the bedroom, he instructed me to romove all of my clothing, and to lay face down on the bed.  I wasn't as of yet quite hard, but my cock was dripping huge amounts of precum.  I'm fairly sure he noticed.  Laying face down, I heard him undressing.  He I love that he doesn't ask and just does. He grabs something from his backpack and I feel him get onto the bed and he straddles by back and arse. I can feel he is naked and I can feel his semi hard cock just laying up my arse crack. Already I am happy where this massage is going. I realize he has bought baby oil with him as he dribbles it all across my back and shoulders. As he gently massages my shoulders he naturally leans forward and I feel his cock getting harder as it rubs against the top of my arse crack and lower back. He apologizes for it if it's uncomfortable and then dribbles oil on his cock and my lower back and "accidentally" dribbles some directly on to my arse crack. It almost sends me wild.

As he continues to massage my shoulders and upper back he leans in and I feel his breath on my neck and he softly kisses my ear and whispers "how is that feeling - are you relaxing now". I pretty much moan a yes lol.  He begins to lean in more and his cock is now rock hard. It is probably about 8" and it is thick. Every now and then he adjusts his hips back slightly and the head of his cock catches my arse hole.  A this point I still haven't actually seen his body without his shirt on. I could only see the gorgeous hairy chest through his singlet. I feel his cock catch my arse crack again and again he stops himself and says sorry. I am a bit confused and so next time I lift my arse slowly so it is clear where I want his cock to go and this time when the head of his cock catches it slides in about an inch, but he pulls out again.

Without looking around, I just say, "don't stop man - I want it". But he says he can't because of this. I turn around and he is pointing to his perfectly hairy belly button which subtly conceals a bio hazard tattoo. I almost cum there an then. I decide there is no room for being subtle and i say "mate - seeing that only makes me want it more, not less. Now show me what that stands for and give me your perfect DNA". He looks surprised and yet relieved. He says, "OK relax and let me finish your massage".

As I turn back around and lay there he continues to massage my shoulders and this time he doesn't hesitate. With ever sweeping motion of his massage he buries his cock  deeper inside me. He is gentle as he fucks me in sync with his massage strokes. By now I can feel his fine pubic hair as he pushes in balls deep and with each gentle thrust he kisses my neck and ear. He whispers in my ear as he is inside me and says "its been a while as most guys see the tattoo and it's all off. It won't take me long" I tell him it is ok and if he has no other plans he can stay and make up for lost time.

As I say that I feel him tense up and he grabs my shoulders and in just a few thrusts he grunts and moans loudly and and yells "Oh Fuck" and he slams in hard and deep and I swear I can feel him flooding my insides. I can feel his cock twitching as he is pumping the last drops in there. He falls onto my back with his cock still inside me draining his last drops. He kisses my neck and licks my ear. As he goes soft and slides out he rolls over to the side of me and leans in and kisses me on the mouth with that beautiful beard of his and it is the most amazing kiss ever. He lays there and he says "actually I have nothing else planned for tonight at all, and smiles".  We lay there and kiss and talk for about 15 minutes after that and then he says he loves a smoke after sex,

We leave our shirts off and he puts his track pants on and I put my shorts and on we go to the balcony which is 2 stories up from the street and we have a smoke and chat some more. As we talk I can feel his cum (and possibly the first guys ass well) dribble down my leg and I adjust my stance slightly and a drop falls on the ground and he notices and smiles. He leans in and kisses me and puts his arm around me and I feel his finger begin to explore my wet hole. And I feel him getting hard again. I tell him it should be nice and ready again and turn around to look over the balcony rail at the people walking by. He snuggles in behind me and I can feel he is rock hard again. He kisses my neck again as he pulls the back of my shorts down and then the front of his track pants down. This time he just slides right in and I hear him just groan in pleasure. He then stands up straighter and this time he fucks me harder than before. I can hear the wet sloshing sound of both his an the guy before hims loads as he fucks me. One or two people look up from the street and I just wave. He lasts longer this time and after about 15 minutes he slams into me hard as he explodes another load into me and this time it seems to be much more intense. He almost yells with every pump and people on the street notice and look up. The proud bottom I am, I just smile and yell "It's been a while".

He kisses my neck again and stays inside me and until he is soft and then pulls his pants and my shorts up and we enjoy another smoke. He says he feels bad and shouldn't have done that because he has been off his meds for 3 months now. I lean in and kiss him deep and passionately and say, "I don't care. Actually, that wasn't enough. When I say I want it, I want it all. I want it all - stay the night and give me everything you have". And he does. He spends the night and unloads another 3 loads in me. I wake up the next morning with my head on his beautiful hairy chest to feel him kissing my head. He says that if that doesn't get me pregnant with his babies he is not sure what will.  I say stay another night just to be sure. And he does :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...