Folsom Street & Jess

boy4you

Jess' birthday was in September.  Thad and I made it a special for him with a gang bang after which we locked his cock in a chastity cage, which we decided wouldn't won't come off him M.A.L. in January.

We were on a tight schedule for Folsom Street Fair as Thad my BF had to catch a flight to Vietnam and Jess had to be back in school.  We left NYC on late on Friday and were staying at Max's place which is a few blocks from Mr-S.  Max took my fisting cherry when I was 19 at I.M.L 

Saturday we took Jess to Mr-S, leaving him there as I went to buy some toys.  Jess seemed happy looking at all the eye candy, getting himself gawked over, and being grouped as he was fresh meat.  As Jess was not yet 21, there were only a few places we could take him, but still he had fun.  Still, the real fun would occur on Sunday.

If you have never been to Folsom Street about 250,000 people, show up and do almost anything you want on the street in public.  Jess spent some time in the puppy mosh pit having a blast.  At one point we asked Master Tiano to flog Jess, after which, his ass and back being bright red from the flogging, and while still on an endorphin high, we took Jess to the sidewalk.  It was time for Thad and me to have some fun with Jess.  We pulled out his pup tail and started to fuck him as Max came by and asked if he could get his dick sucked by Jess, with the result Jess was spit-roasted and gagged on Max's dick, which was pierced with a P.A. 

When Max asked if he could dump a load into Jess I reasoned "Why not?  Maybe one day Max will have end-up with his hand up Jess' hole, perhaps even as deeply as Max's had had been when he fisted me.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7