Why so many toxic and STDs lover? Find REGULAR breeder and be HAPPY!

Guest SpermaFF

Guest SpermaFF

I like sperm, breeding and stay healthy. It is just normal human been condition - to not be seek.

I am wondering so many guys looking for STDs, POZing and another TOXIC loads and infecting.

I understand your will to fuck with any guy you wish, actually, but you muddle up THREE THING - BREEDING, SEX FREEDOM &  DISEASES.

It is absolute different things.

I am looking for my OWN skinny bottom for 365 days of happy & healthy BB breeding.

And I am very unhappy, that so little number of guys understand & share my wish to have COURLE-TYPE breeding sex.

Saunas, dark rooms another shit places is not right way for me. 

If you have the same wish, your are skinny & healthy European guy write me.

Be my own FF cumdump & I am yours!

tumblr_n16t1zysuc1sperbbo1_400.jpg

I used to be the crazy guy (for 20 years) who wanted every scene, every group scenario, every load of cum either in my throat or in my hole.  I wanted them lines up while I was in slings at every bath house around the world...I still crave it but with kids and a wife I can't justify that level of selfishness anymore.  I LOVE the Latvian's take on a regular hookup with someone you can start to trust...any tops in NE burbs of Baltimore need a loyal bottom who will swallow or take your loads in my hole?  I'm always horny, smooth and ready - must be DDF as I am and now have to stay that way. 

Guest SpermaFF

In Latvia there is very shy gay community. Actually I have idea that could be not couple 1x1, but 3 guys. The center or relations and control over other should be a reach guy.... Like Playboy house i mean - only for gays

Guest SpermaFF

I am not into girls. 3 way or 1x1 relation is best, especially breeding each another when all are versatiles.

For this retaliation need 2 things:

1.The willing of Head of the multy-couple to have own boys
2.Good property for living & good financial basis

that is a big fucking dildo you're taking.  First you say you want 1 on 1 true breeding, just 1, then you change it to a three way. That's not what you said at first. Next it will be 4? then an orgy and might as well be a bathhouse in a sling.  I'm in a monogamous marriage. Just me and my husband and that's all we want. Not an extra dick or hole. That just opens it up to anything. We're happy and in love and have a fantastic sex life. I used to do the anonymous gang bang me lifestyle and loved it. Never caught anything luckily and now that I found a Mr. Right, that's all I need. 
Oh, he's HIV positive and that is a thrill getting raw fucked by him even though he's undetectable. Fucking hot knowing I"m getting fucked by someone with HIV. 
Good luck finding what you want. 

Guest SpermaFF

Couple can be not only 1x1, but also polygamous :) For 3 way polygamous couple creation the Head needs more, than for 1x1

Breed & spunk in your couple and be happy!

Bottom skinny guys welcomed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I suspect a great many posters are not being honest re their bold bottoming, pox loads or desiriring to become infected with an incurable disease. 

True, some posts contain good advice but you need some common sense when deciding if taking another man’s sperm in your body is for you. My Tops are tested and we’re on PREP. I do not pick up strangers or get bred but men I do not know well and trust. 

I do not have a death wish or desire to take a drug cocktail for my entire life. 

• 2 weeks later...

for me it is real.   i want it to happen fast so when it is done it is done. my mind is not at peace.  My actions are still not related to my profound desire of getting pozzed even if i start seing a possibility of having action that will result in getting hiv.  at one point fantazy become reality.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/5/2018 at 10:54 AM, ffoz said:

Loved Riga. Hope to be back there in June 2019.

3way relationship? I knew a guy in a 3way relationship...another guy and a girl. They all fucked each other.

When are you next in Melbourne? 

• 1 month later...
Guest RawCunt

Its an each to their own.  I never wanted to be poz.  But once I started taking raw loads it was inevitable, before prep.   It was actually a weight off my shoulders when I got diagnosed, it released me to be the complete cumdump whore that I was becoming. but struggled to achieve with the POZ phobia overhanging my actions. Some people are natural born cumdumps, others not.