Record me taking ANON loads

Guest Kinkypig45

Guest Kinkypig45

Would love to set this up. Have someone video me taking any cock. But its the guy who is recording that is having the guys coming over. I would be blindfolded face down ass up and tied up with no control. The guy recording is in control of everything.

Hey bud, sounds like we're totally alike - exhibitionist cock pigs.  Oink!  I love being video'd while getting fucked.  Even better if it's a 3rd (or more...) person who can act as cameraman.  Is a total turn-on for me and love rewatching me taking cocks afterwards.  OINK!

• Upvote 5

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Did that for this hot 18 y/o twink who goes to SMU. Wanted to be gang fucked and have me video it, all anon, all bare. Lined up some guys I knew who'd be cool for it, didn't show any faces as much as possible, focused on him getting fucked and them shooting their cum inside him. Was so fucking hot. His ass was leaking cum by the time the second guy came in him. He was a good little pig as he always is, pretty much every guy came in him at least twice with some shooting three loads, and two guys shooting four. Loved showing his hole as more and more cum got loaded in him. He took some pretty big cock too, one dude had a nice thick 9 incher. He was verbal throughout and clearly loves getting fucked. Met him in the bathroom on campus...fucked him understall.

• 2 months later...

My ex always filmed my gangbangs as he loved watching me get fucked senseless as much as I loved getting fucked and bred by one cock after another. He also loved to be the last to fuck me calling my cummy hole his "silk trail". I have been banged by cock after cock blindfolded a number of times and I love it - your only concentration then is on how beautiful cock feels inside you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozpig said:

My ex always filmed my gangbangs as he loved watching me get fucked senseless as much as I loved getting fucked and bred by one cock after another. He also loved to be the last to fuck me calling my cummy hole his "silk trail". I have been banged by cock after cock blindfolded a number of times and I love it - your only concentration then is on how beautiful cock feels inside you.

That's exactly what I hope for - video'd while taking cock after cock, concentrating on the feeling and knowing our purpose is to be fucked and bred.  Oink!

16 hours ago, Ozpig said:

Sounds just like my bf ;) 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:28 AM, Hunter22 said:

Sounds just like my bf ;) 

Wish i could find another like my ex - he organized my gangbangs, arranged for men to come and fuck me - pimped me out, took me to backrooms tied me in the sling, took me to beats. He knew when I got into total cumdump mode I just had to get fucked heaps so he did not mind that I had regulars that scratched the itch for me when I needed to get bred. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2018 at 5:43 AM, Kinkypig45 said:

Would love to set this up. Have someone video me taking any cock. But its the guy who is recording that is having the guys coming over. I would be blindfolded face down ass up and tied up with no control. The guy recording is in control of everything.

Feel the same way.         

On 1/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Ozpig said:

Wish i could find another like my ex - he organized my gangbangs, arranged for men to come and fuck me - pimped me out, took me to backrooms tied me in the sling, took me to beats. He knew when I got into total cumdump mode I just had to get fucked heaps so he did not mind that I had regulars that scratched the itch for me when I needed to get bred. 

I'm working on getting my Daddy to treat me more like this ?

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Did that for this hot 18 y/o twink who goes to SMU. Wanted to be gang fucked and have me video it, all anon, all bare. Lined up some guys I knew who'd be cool for it, didn't show any faces as much as possible, focused on him getting fucked and them shooting their cum inside him. Was so fucking hot. His ass was leaking cum by the time the second guy came in him. He was a good little pig as he always is, pretty much every guy came in him at least twice with some shooting three loads, and two guys shooting four. Loved showing his hole as more and more cum got loaded in him. He took some pretty big cock too, one dude had a nice thick 9 incher. He was verbal throughout and clearly loves getting fucked. Met him in the bathroom on campus...fucked him understall.

Hot! You should post a screenshot of his hole open and leaking all that cum

• Like 1