Record me taking ANON loads

Guest Kinkypig45

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Did that for this hot 18 y/o twink who goes to SMU. Wanted to be gang fucked and have me video it, all anon, all bare. Lined up some guys I knew who'd be cool for it, didn't show any faces as much as possible, focused on him getting fucked and them shooting their cum inside him. Was so fucking hot. His ass was leaking cum by the time the second guy came in him. He was a good little pig as he always is, pretty much every guy came in him at least twice with some shooting three loads, and two guys shooting four. Loved showing his hole as more and more cum got loaded in him. He took some pretty big cock too, one dude had a nice thick 9 incher. He was verbal throughout and clearly loves getting fucked. Met him in the bathroom on campus...fucked him understall.

sounds like my kind of pig

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2019 at 10:36 PM, hole4use222 said:

I'm working on getting my Daddy to treat me more like this ?

It takes a special mentality for a top to allow his partner to be the whore he wants to be. My ex loved it because he loved watching me get fucked and he always loved to be the last to ride the "silk trail." He even didn't mind after he had fucked me if I was still horny if I "went out" as he could sense when I was in that mood to get fucked five or six times. It worked well for him and it worked fabulously for me.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Did that for this hot 18 y/o twink who goes to SMU. Wanted to be gang fucked and have me video it, all anon, all bare. Lined up some guys I knew who'd be cool for it, didn't show any faces as much as possible, focused on him getting fucked and them shooting their cum inside him. Was so fucking hot. His ass was leaking cum by the time the second guy came in him. He was a good little pig as he always is, pretty much every guy came in him at least twice with some shooting three loads, and two guys shooting four. Loved showing his hole as more and more cum got loaded in him. He took some pretty big cock too, one dude had a nice thick 9 incher. He was verbal throughout and clearly loves getting fucked. Met him in the bathroom on campus...fucked him understall.

I have had several guys do this with me (including a couple boyfriends) who would just go online and find guy after guy to come over and fuck me raw always love it. plus they love how I can always just take as many cocks as they can find no matter how big they are or how roughly the men fuck me. one of those guys was a daddy that met me by fucking me understaff just like that. and one of those boyfriends was a guy that met me while I was getting gang banged in a bathhouse public sling

I love it when I'm naked in a public restroom or outdoor cruising spot sucking cocks n getting fucked and I notice that some guy watching or even one of the men using me is video recording it on his cell camera. I have even come across a few of these videos online. I will be like "hey that slut is hot! look at that ass...oh its me!" lol

On 2/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I love it when I'm naked in a public restroom or outdoor cruising spot sucking cocks n getting fucked and I notice that some guy watching or even one of the men using me is video recording it on his cell camera. I have even come across a few of these videos online. I will be like "hey that slut is hot! look at that ass...oh its me!" lol

links?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/7/2018 at 3:57 PM, Guest BBBoyfromTN said:

fuck that us hot. This is literally my goal

On 10/7/2018 at 7:57 AM, Guest BBBoyfromTN said:

Hey bud, always hoping to be ganged and video'd just like you arranged.  Oink!

On 10/7/2018 at 9:57 AM, Guest BBBoyfromTN said:

I'd love to see that vid. Is it posted anywhere?

• Like 1