Being recorded

Guest Kinkypig45

Guest Kinkypig45

Who else loves to be recorded. I love it. Also love it ANON random strangers. I guess i just love to be a bottom slut. A big fantasy of mine is to have someone i don't know come tie me up and sell my hole out and recording every load and every cock. With me having no control. Anyone else? 

I fucked a boy good that told me he was on prep. He fooled around with some equipment and I think recorded it. My Biohazard tattoo should be visible. Later he said he wasn’t on prep he just wanted to get knocked up. 

I was undetectable anyway

• Upvote 1

Guest Kinkypig45
23 hours ago, Kinkypig45 said:

Who else loves to be recorded. I love it. Also love it ANON random strangers. I guess i just love to be a bottom slut. A big fantasy of mine is to have someone i don't know come tie me up and sell my hole out and recording every load and every cock. With me having no control. Anyone else? 

Wow thats lucky im POZ have been for 5+ years. I just like the idea of being filmed and the thought of ANON even hotter of not knowing gets me all excited

Hey Kinky, I love being recorded while getting fucked!  There's some turn-on to it by doing so.  I dunno, maybe it's like having an audience which I also like.  Have posted several of the videos to Xtube (same screenname), want to make more.  OINK!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not just a fantasy, this is what I look for when looking to hook up with someone who parties.  If a guy tells me he is not camera shy, he likes taking pics and making videos, I move him to the front of the line.  I find it a bit upsetting that guys hound me for pictures, yet when you meet them suddenly they are too shy or don't want a camera or web cam around.  I can't tell you how many times I have gone online and realized that the pics shown were taken in my bedroom or house and how many guys actually appreciated the pics taken while we were playing.  I am not saying you need to always show your face but if you show your body, ass and dick, most guys want and appreciate that.  It really pisses me off when someone asks for 30 pictures and when you meet them the minute you get out your cell phone or web cam they go running and say "oh no I can't do that" it is so hypocritical.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

This is not just a fantasy, this is what I look for when looking to hook up with someone who parties.  If a guy tells me he is not camera shy, he likes taking pics and making videos, I move him to the front of the line.  I find it a bit upsetting that guys hound me for pictures, yet when you meet them suddenly they are too shy or don't want a camera or web cam around.  I can't tell you how many times I have gone online and realized that the pics shown were taken in my bedroom or house and how many guys actually appreciated the pics taken while we were playing.  I am not saying you need to always show your face but if you show your body, ass and dick, most guys want and appreciate that.  It really pisses me off when someone asks for 30 pictures and when you meet them the minute you get out your cell phone or web cam they go running and say "oh no I can't do that" it is so hypocritical.

I would love to see them

This is my recommendation,  ALWAYS put your video/pic taking interests in your profile on hook up sites.  PRIOR to hooking up with someone make sure they are interested in the subject of video making and pic taking.  If they say absolutely not, I would suggest moving on.  I have had guys who were so hypocritical.  They would be fucking a friend from behind and holding their iPhones and uploading at the same time, but when I started to photograph them from another angle they suddenly put their hand up and wanted it stopped.  It seems it is okay for some people and not good for others.  I have had people hide web cams in plants, inside radios, and not bother to tell me.  However if I asked them if I could take pics on my phone or camera I have gotten a direct no.  It just doesn't seem fair.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I have had people hide web cams in plants, inside radios, and not bother to tell me.  However if I asked them if I could take pics on my phone or camera I have gotten a direct no.  It just doesn't seem fair.

I'd hazard a guess that it's a matter of control. The guy who hides the web cam or cell phone in the plants won't think anything of it because he has control of the video or pictures on that phone, etc. But he has no control over what you do with the video or pictures on your phone, and he accordingly objects. You're right that if one party is recording, then as a matter of logic and etiquette, everyone should be allowed to do so, especially if the host is the one taking pictures. When sex is involved, however, logic and etiquette are often left at the bedroom door.