Being recorded

Guest Kinkypig45

• 3 weeks later...

I love being recorded, especially when they don’t ask. 
When I lost my virginity the guy was recording on his laptop and I didn’t even know until I was bent over in front of it.

its so hot knowing some random guy has a video of me

• 1 month later...

Love being recorded....Being ass up, face down when he walks into my hotel room. Top filming as he's sliding his cock in my ass, then him using my hole. While I beg for him to fuck me harder, begging him to breed my pussy, then him pumping his big load deep in me. Knowing he has that on video and will watch it over and over makes me so hot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, VersGuyAnon said:

It's a shame you can't film in saunas. I'd love someone to film themselves breeding me through a glory hole at the sauna and then post it online. 

That would be very hot

I am very exhibitionist.  I love fucking in front of an audience in a sexclub. Some pictures of me taken in sexclub have already appeared in gay sex magazine. I’d like to get more of that

38762ED5-3407-4B8D-B84D-62B81804EB90.jpeg

DE993245-6251-44A1-B09B-EF472F35BE39.jpeg

43D52BE0-1465-4791-BB58-9F1400AF18C3.jpeg

Edited by Qaniker
  • Piggy 4

2 hours ago, Qaniker said:

I am very exhibitionist.  I love fucking in front of an audience in a sexclub. Some pictures of me taken in sexclub have already appeared in gay sex magazine. I’d like to get more of that

38762ED5-3407-4B8D-B84D-62B81804EB90.jpeg

DE993245-6251-44A1-B09B-EF472F35BE39.jpeg

43D52BE0-1465-4791-BB58-9F1400AF18C3.jpeg

Dam it that is hot as hell!!

I would love to get seeded in that and have an audience!  So hot!

I have to admit public sex was something i had always felt i would not do. But i have done since nude on webcam on 

Chaturbate and had an audiance with men who loved it. I enjoyed and playing with myself while being watched was fun, I would love to do it but with another guy fucking me on webcam while there was an audicanc watching me getting anal fucked and my top leaving me his seed in my hole. maybe I will yet  be lucky and have someone who will want to do this with me and enjoy it as well. Besides it would be legs wide open showing off my hole to the whole world to enjoy. I love it and eager to do any type of sex in public or even just showing it off.