Who misses Craigslist

Guest Kinkypig45

Guest Kinkypig45

I live in an area of Florida where its very hard to get a good ANON hook-up. Am I the only one that is missing Craigslist. I use to get laid all the time. Anyone in or around the Tampa area want to talk about this

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tampaSub4use

I truly miss CL I am on A4A but too many dudes that talk a big game until its time to hook up! Then they either have excuses or they just disappear.

Sucks! 

Guest tampaSub4use

On a whim went on CL a couple days ago and started using missed connections.  You have to be careful how you word your post and even so they will end up flagging it but it took them about 20 minutes to figure out what  I was doing before they flagged it, In that 20 minutes I received several replies.

I posted 2 days in a row and got lucky both days! 

I miss the CL a lot, used to get as many as 1-10 cocks a day to drench my face with cum, average 3 per day I posted. I got many cock fucking my ass, one guy fisted, two guys did DAP with his cock and a dildo I have. But, my mouth got very well used and my face and my clothes got a lot cum. Doublelist doesn't work in the same way. Not lucky with other media.

I had a gloryhole in my apartment that I used to advertise in CL, totally anon. I would wait behind the gloryhole, door unlocked for guys to just walk in.

I tried Doublelist but had to "mask" some of the "dirty" words like gloryhole. Otherwise it would not accept it. Also I had to use the word "holle". I had 2 guys come over:

Private gloryho*le
I have a private gloryhole in my apartment. Private Gloryhole available on request, Merivale Mall area (Nepean). Interested in totally anonymous action, you won't see me and I won't see you. I just want your cock and your load. Not interested in your age or your shape although guys with big bellies are not good for gloryholes.

Here's the scoop. Once we confirm a time I'll give you the building address and ring number.

After you punch the ring number I'll let you into the building and give you the apartment number. The door of the apartment will be unlocked, so you just walk in and the gloryhole will be on your right. It will be covered so I don't see you and you don't see me. Approach the GH, unzip and my mouth will be waiting for your flaccid or hard cock. I love to feel a flaccid cock and have it grow in my mouth.

I can suck you and I'd love to swallow your cum. I love oral, but if you'd like do drill a hungry holle you just let me know and I'll have a clean lubed hole waiting for you and for your load. Either way, when you're done pumping your load in my holle, just clean yourself and leave. No talk unless it's dirty talk.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Doublelist has worked for me in the Saint Petersburg area.   I think it has taken some time for word to get around about the site but the attitude and the type of guys is similar to Craigslist.  Most are looking for anonymous or dump and go kind of encounters.   Against like Craigslist, they are guys that you don't normally find on other sites.  Usually little conversation, they fuck and go.  I haven't had problems with the site or moderators, many guys post pics and so far I have not had anything rejected because of content.

I would give it a try.....