Who misses Craigslist

Guest Kinkypig45

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Craigslist was like this internet-lottery-gateway-to-gay-sex things when I was a teenager. I feel like I had access to this other sub-section of horny men that don’t show up anywhere else. 

I loved the closeted married men who would always end up barebacking me. The ones who ”only want head” but had a cock built to fuck, or the ones that call themselves tops but eventually end up wanting to be ass up and they’d eventually find their fingers pokin around my asshole. 

• Like 3

Damn I do miss CL so damn much the amount of dick I got there as a teen was amazing. So easy to hookup with too! All the raw anon dick on there was supreme! The amount of times I got picked up straight from school for some hot action was unmatched. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/4/2018 at 3:41 PM, Guest Kinkypig45 said:

I live in an area of Florida where its very hard to get a good ANON hook-up. Am I the only one that is missing Craigslist. I use to get laid all the time. Anyone in or around the Tampa area want to talk about this

They need to make a new Craigslist for guys to hook up on anon with no way to let them leave details to private contact to see what eachother looks like. Just something like clicking on a button which sends a notification to all men in the area of which gloryhole is going to be in action and it'd give choices to describe yourself like position,  safe or bb sex, status, age and experienced or not or slightly and whatever else without giving any description on what the top or bottom looks like so no one gets discriminated on by picky people and they all get to fuck or be fucked regularly.

Also wish there were more gloryholes and saunas and all around malvern and Worcester area in England in the UK so I could have lots of endless bb fun with all men top and bottom no cock, load or hole refused with me.🤤😋

Omg Craigslist was my go to when it was around. Idk how many bareback loads I took on my couch while I was face down ass up. I would respond to anyone who messaged me with my address and apartment number. One of the hottest fucks I had was with someone I went to school with. Still don’t know who it was to this day but all he kept saying was I wish I would have known I could have been plowing your sissy pussy when we were in high school. I would have been in heaven. 

I definitely miss CL, it’s where I found my first several hookups. On my spring/summer breaks from school, I would wake up in the mornings and make a m4m post looking for discreet older hung daddy tops. I’d jack off while replying to the messages and would pick one to go get fucked by. Met many pervy/kinky daddies on CL, great memories!