Old Bareback Exchange

Considering I thought this site was gone forever... I found a clone of it:
http://www.pridesites.com/bareback/conversionstories/zindex.html

Did anyone else know about this? there are SO many short hot poz stories here from the ancient days off Bugshare. 

Moderator’s Note: I don’t know what the issue with this link is. I have clicked and gone to a clone of the old Bugshare story archive. I clicked it a few hours later, and it went straight to a chat site. It may depend upon whether you are on a mobile device or not. In any case, please stop reporting the link. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

Anybody remember the extremesex webpage? It was my introduction to bug chasing, it only had like three stories, one of which I've seen reposted here. I'd love to find the other two again.

Edited by xyvortex
  • Like 1

“Updates Regularly!! Last update April 1998”

(Chuckles)

On a serious note, we should really look at better conserving these stories and sites as who knows how long these “copies” will be around? 

Right now I’m working through the bareback exchange site copying each page as a TXT document 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, Beastboy42 said:

"On a serious note, we should really look at better conserving these stories and sites as who knows how

Copying the Bugshare stories on to this website was my beginning with Breeding Zone.  Rawtop and I copied story after story, salvaging virtually all of them into either the Bareback Sex - Fiction category, or the Bugsharing / Chasing Fiction category.  Consequently I think you'll find almost all of the Bugshare stories are on this site.

• Like 1

This site is a Gift~! There was an old story "Follow the Poison Flag" that i never finished reading. Anybody remember a story about English victim locked in sling with devices to keep his eyes open so the perps could shoot their loads in vics eyes? Thank you for all your efforts. Great Job~!