ZERO lube fucking question

RapeFantasy

Ive been curious about this for a while. 

Does anyone have experience being fucked or fucking without ANY sort of lubricant? 

I mean NO SPIT, NO PRECUM  nothing...

A friend of mine who gets really hard wants to try. He wants me restrained for it and said it might take some time. 

I like the idea but is it possible/practical?? 

Is it possible ??  Yes it is, but it's rough and depending on your friend and his size and the size you have become accustomed to taking, it could and very well may tear you up quit a lot.

This also will depend on how juicy you get naturally while being fucked.  As far as practical, you have to make that decision for yourself and if it's worth it for you as well as for him.

As for experience with it, mine was back in my mid 20's and the very first time I was ever fucked by another male(s).  I was male raped by two guys in the basement of an adult bookstore by two thugs that were a lot bigger than me and took me by force.  Neither of them went in lubed and it tore me up pretty bad at the time and took me a couple of months to get over that and healed up.  As a consequence of that, I've always had the scare tissue that remained from it and without lube it makes it very painful and I cannot take the really larger cocks now that I would really like to.

4 hours ago, Homo60 said:

Is it possible ??  Yes it is, but it's rough and depending on your friend and his size and the size you have become accustomed to taking, it could and very well may tear you up quit a lot.

This also will depend on how juicy you get naturally while being fucked.  As far as practical, you have to make that decision for yourself and if it's worth it for you as well as for him.

As for experience with it, mine was back in my mid 20's and the very first time I was ever fucked by another male(s).  I was male raped by two guys in the basement of an adult bookstore by two thugs that were a lot bigger than me and took me by force.  Neither of them went in lubed and it tore me up pretty bad at the time and took me a couple of months to get over that and healed up.  As a consequence of that, I've always had the scare tissue that remained from it and without lube it makes it very painful and I cannot take the really larger cocks now that I would really like to.

Yeah I wasn't sure if its even possible. Mainly because I don't produce any/much natural lubricant, he doesnt precum, and he is large.

Having said that, he gets super hard and thinks he can make it happen. So yeah, im just curious if it will really go as planned or if he will have to literally stop from an inablity to enter.

If I may ask, you said scar tissue. Of what sort and exactly where?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

it depends. My ass naturally secretes some kind of lube when I get sexually aroused so I don't really have to use lube unless the guy has a really fucking huge cock. I don't think that's normal for most guys but I've always been able to take cock raw with no lube needed. I do carry lube as most guys expect it, want it, and find it weird when I say I don't need it. A lot of guys I hook up with are Latino so it's usually spit and stick which I love. I know a few guys who like it with no lube, no spit, nothing and who let me fuck them as hard as I want. I've never asked what's up, but have never had a problem sliding in them or with them complaining. I guess their asses are used to taking it with no lube.

Guest Upstateguy518

It is do-able but painful. You'll certainly be feeling it for a while afterwards. I did it to a female once and she was in pain for weeks.