Experiences getting fucked by a PA

InsatiableBoy

A while back I was at a Cumunion party, hanging out in one of the gloryhole cubicles. Things were a bit slow, and then something I've very rarely seen came through one of the holes: a guy with a PA. I hesitated a bit at first, not only because I've never played with a pierced cock before, but it's rather intimidating in general. On top of that his gauge was on the larger side. He hung out there for a minute, and I said why not, got down on my knees and started blowing him. He got rock hard almost instantly, turns out on top of the piercing he was thick. My hole was aching to get fucked at that point, so I decided to give it a shot.

I lubed him up, turned around, lined him up, and went for it. Awkward doesn't adequately describe those first couple attempts to get him inside me. A combination of nerves and the slickness of the lube made it somewhat difficult for me to get things started, not to mention I had to try a couple different angles to compensate for his piercing. Finally I got him to the sweet spot, he plowed right in, and I felt like I was going to cum on the spot. The initial sensation was extremely confusing: his cock was warm, but his piercing was still cold. But oh my god, the balls on either end of the piercing relentlessly massaged my prostate and the entire line of his thrusts as he pounded me, it turned my cock into a fountain of pre-cum. I couldn't help myself and worked my hips back and forth as hard as I could with the rhythm of his thrusts, my mind skipped pig mode entirely and went straight to unabashed cum slut. Unfortunately he didn't last too long, and although I was sad our fun was ending, I slammed my ass onto his cock like it was the last fuck of my life. He unloaded in me, but I kept fucking him until he pulled out, I couldn't get enough.

I had no idea getting fucked by a PA was so amazing, it made me an instant fan. Has anyone else had experiences like this with a PA? Is it always that good?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Gonna have to second that. I will go out of my way to get on top a pierced cock. Everything about it hot...the feel of the cold metal, how it strains your ass in unique ways, if it has a ball on the piercing how it hits that sweet spot. I'm the same way too...if I'm taking a pierced cock my precum is flowing like crazy and I usually spurt a load pretty quick...usually without even touching my cock. I really want to get one but know that a lot of guys are freaked out by it...I don't know why though...try it! you'll love it!

Never had any knockbacks @ folsom in Berlin.. Saw quite a few pierced cocks there. Also back in London @ sbn, got grabbed by a 22yo slim boy who said that he only got fucked by pierced  or very large cocks.. he was great in the sling. Mine never comes out for sex.. 7mm at the moment..am trying to stretch it up to 10mm.

Yuuuuuuup, ever since the first time I took a PA, I've been in love. Anytime I have the option of a cock with a PA, I jump on it. Helps that they seem usually to be attached to big dicks and insanely sexy guys, but even if not, I'm fucking down with it.

I got an invite to a bb orgy from a friend a few years ago, and, of course, I jumped at the offer. 

When I got there, there was only one other guy, who was quite a few years older (but I like that), He wasn't the most attractive guy, but he was friendly and sort of looked like he might be poz, which turned me on. There was an aura of sexual heat around this guy. He offered me a drink so I had a coffee and we talked for a while while waiting for the others to arrive. Mostly small talk at first, then the conversation got interesting. We talked about each other's sexual history and different kinks etc. He explained he was a pain slut and had a master, and what that entailed. He also told me all about how there had been another orgy there the night before with about 15 of his friends, and all the activities they had gotten up to, including bb, fisting, watersports, bondage, spanking, PNP etc. I was intrigued, as I was in my late 20s at the time, and becoming more interested in exploring my own sexuality, I was already a bit piggy, loved going to bookstores and offering my cock and hole to the other guys that went there, especially to get rimmed. I liked the feeling of being slutty/used. He was wearing a robe when I got there, which he had taken off by now, and had been playing with his cock, which was at least 8 or 9 inches, and girthy, with a big PA. I'm not sure of the gauge, but it was impressive. The other guys arrived and we had some fun, but, much to my chagrin, they didn't want to fuck bare, and the older guy didn't join in, so then I eventually crashed for the night in one of the beds. 

When I got up in the morning, the others had left, but he was still there, and made me a coffee. We started talking again over coffee, with him sitting next to me. He initiated us making out for a while, then asked if I wanted to suck him off, which I obliged. I found it a little awkward sucking him because of the piercing, and he was big as well, but I soldiered on as best I could. He encouraged me, like a good daddy should. Then he started showing interest in playing with my ass, fingering me at first, then I got on my back on the couch, and he sat on the floor in front and I lifted my legs while he rimmed me. It felt amazing, especially when I grabbed a bottle of poppers off the nearby coffee table and kissed the sky. I then excused myself to go douche and put a plug in, as it was becoming clear we both wanted to fuck. 

Upon returning to the couch, I assumed the same position on my back, legs raised, and he pulled my plug out, then rimmed me and played with my hole with his fingers a bit, loosening me up. Then he aimed his big cock at my hole and pushed in, ever so gently. My heart was racing. We hadn't discussed his sexual health status, and I could swear he was poz. This was so hot, as I could feel the intense pressure from this guy's big member. I was still an amateur bottom at this stage, so there was a bit of discomfort at first, but that just made the whole thing feel that much hotter. After a while, I just stopped worrying about whether or not this man was going to infect me with something and just let him have me. This confident and strong older man, gently but firmly violating my special area. As my hole relaxed more, letting out a few wee farts in the process, he smiled and said "Here we go", and started to thrust back and forth. I was in hog heaven. I could feel each stroke of his warm meat, filling me up so good. And he kept pulling out, and teasing my hole, before shoving himself back in in firm long strokes. Slow at first, then faster. This guy really knew his stuff, and was clearly set on enjoying my hole, not just rushing to the finish. 

He pulled out, and then I got up so he could lie down on the couch, and then I sat down on his throbbing cock. It didn't take long, of me riding him this time, just a couple of minutes, and he announced that he was going to cum, and a few strokes later he was blasting his hot load inside me. 

It was one of the hottest encounters I had had up to that point in my life, and I  have masturbated many many times to the memory. I still to this day find it really hot, and have to admit I'm a bit sad that it couldn't have happened more than once with him. 

• Like 1

Guest BreedingCameraman

I’m not gonna lie: I love it when a guy has a PA in when he fucks me. Got a local FB that has a 2ga one that I am always begging him to fuck me with whenever I get invited over to hang out with him. Hell, he’s even given me some of his old piercings so I can get myself gauged up to his size, myself currently being at a 6ga.