ANON fucker turning into a regular

LockedFag

He started as total anon fucker, did not wanted to get tapes, seen, by anyone. Every time I was waiting for him doggy, door open, he was checkind the blindfold before and after fucking me and I was allowed to take it off only after the door was closed. no pics ever sent, no profile pic on whatsapp. Eventually he found out I am serious and discrete and a real slut, hungry for cocks and cum... he is now a regular buddy.

Eventually he allows me to take out the blindfold... and since a while he started to shoe me pics on his phone of his other slut and other tops who come along to fuck me. This guys is amazing. young, horny, beautiful body, hungry for a used, cum-filled ass. He comes with others fuck me, or asks me to date before letting him in. When is his turn, I first push out a bit of the cum I have in my ass, so he can taste it and also use is as lube for his dick, then I receive his dick and cum as final reward.

Today he fucked me and he started a video-called with one of his friends while he was fucking me doggy, to show him that he was not kidding about me.  they both commented my ass, the performance... the final load leaking from my ass...I definitely love how this guy fucks me!!

With his cum, today I celebrate 150 loads dumped in my ass since 01/01/2018

Edited by etha
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 7