Hosting in Indianapolis October 12-14

I’ll be back in Indianapolis on Friday, October 12 hosting in my hotel room for breeding Tops. Open door, anon okay. Contact me to be given the room number.

On Saturday, October 13, I will be giving it up all day long and through the CumUnion party at night at The Works bathhouse, until about 1:00am. Contact me to get my room no. there, or just find me in my silver collar and fuck me in the steam room, in public, or wherever you want.

From 2:00am until 10:00am Sunday I’ll be back in my hotel room taking cock again.

**If you are a Top who enjoys whoring out another man, I’ll make myself available to you. I’m for real, I’ve done it before, I don’t flake, and I can take cock. Hit me up.**

I notice there have been several views of this listing since I posted it. I'm headed up today, and I feel like a fucking bitch. in. heat. I'll be at the Super 8 on Southport Road tonight; hit me up for the room number, and get ready to breed some great bareback ass that feels like warm, wet velvet. I promise I'll make it worth your while...