Is “insatiable” a bad word?

ErosWired

I sometimes describe myself as an “insatiable” bottom. For me, this is simply an accurate description, because I have honestly never yet reached a point where I wouldn’t have liked to have had at least one more cock.

Even after some thug brutally fucks my hole and leaves it in poor shape to handle another cock, I’ll still take the other cock because the mind is still willing.

But every now and then I run across a Top who will say to me, disapprovingly, “You’re insatiable. You can never get enough.”

I’m not sure what to make of this, inless the Top is telling me he thinks that I place no value on our personal interaction. In fact, the opposite is true - when someone is inside me, he is the focus of my world - I pour everything I have into that coupling, and let him take all of me he wants. Perhaps it’s the intensity of that connection that makes me crave another each time, but I treasure each experience.

How do you feel about “insatiable”? Do you avoid such guys? Seek them out? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Some tops do have a tendency to lecture you on the evils of what a few minutes ago they seemed to be quite enjoying. I just look earnest, nod a little and wait till they're back looking out for insatiables to fuck.  So no, I don't think you're hurting your chances.  And if you are insatiable, what's the alternative?  A fake "I don't often do this" act"?

So yes,  I think it's a great word.  True, there are plenty of others but few are what would usually be seen as compliments (though in this context they probably are - or at least is how I take them).  Insatiable on the other hand  sounds genuinely good - like an insatiable desire for the truth.  A slapper for the truth doesn't quite do it.

Maybe others react differently (or maybe not on this site).   I saw a profile the other day for "slimybottom" or so I thought.  I only later realised it was a "v". He was was slim and presumably fucked a bit too.  All too late by then - the slime had put me off. 

It doesn't sound to me like "insatiable" is doing that for you.

When I qualify a bottom of insatiable, I mean as a compliment. The thoughts of him needing more dicks turns me on. Show me you're a sex addict just like I am. 

I don't care if I'm not "enough" for the bottom. I'd gladly look out for other tops to dump a load in him if needed. Until I take my turn again.

It's a bit of a challenge, trying to feed the hunger of am insatiable slut, until he asks to stop. It's also a challenge between tops, who will be the better fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

When I qualify a bottom of insatiable, I mean as a compliment. The thoughts of him needing more dicks turns me on. Show me you're a sex addict just like I am. 

I don't care if I'm not "enough" for the bottom. I'd gladly look out for other tops to dump a load in him if needed. Until I take my turn again.

It's a bit of a challenge, trying to feed the hunger of am insatiable slut, until he asks to stop. It's also a challenge between tops, who will be the better fuck.

Totally agree with Luvbbslut - the thoughts of him / me needing more dicks turns me on - I can not refuse a Big , Beautiful , Dick or Dicks - POZ Dicks the BEST ! Fucking me hard and Deep - multi loads gives me chills , erections ,  - just do it - get me fucking high - fuck me until I passed out - keep fucking me - bondage turns me on - use me to train others - young or old - I will not use the word NO or Refuse !  Fucking HOT now !   :)

Nothing wrong with it - the word described me perfectly. I had had tops call me a "filthy slut" and mean it - I have had my own BF say to me I was grumpy unless I got fucked four times a day - who cares that is just me. I have had other bottoms hissy fit at my "no cock or load refused" attitude. I just take it all in my stride and keep taking as much cock and seed as I can get.