Prolapse breeding

Guest SpermaFF

Guest SpermaFF

I love FISTING and breeding of well trashed cunt. Hard to find such videos.... usually separate FF & BB.

Can you give me links where prolapse (rosebud) is fucked and spermed, please?

tumblr_nzfa0zzPy41uqvp1fo2_400.jpg

14 hours ago, SpermaFF said:

I love FISTING and breeding of well trashed cunt. Hard to find such videos.... usually separate FF & BB.

Isn't that a beautiful sight? But why the fuck are you neg?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I would love to be somewhat prolapsed, not as much as the pic there, but maybe just enough to present and allow the tops an easier target to hit and get into. Have pumped to create a mild one before going out for a fuck and it was great and made it much easier for the tops to hit my bulls eye.

Edited by Homo60

LOVE that.  I just wrote a last load about fisting and breeding this weekend.  I find fucking a rosebud to be very loose and wet, and the site of those loose lips sliding out on my cock is fucking beautiful.  A full prolapse is less common, but sends me through the roof.  The guy this weekend could push his out further than anyone I've been with in person.  A prolapse is actually more firm/tight  to fuck into in my experience.  The bottom is pushing out pretty hard (it's still not what anyone would call "tight"), but more friction/grip than a loose rosebud hole....I love both :)  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/5/2018 at 2:54 PM, SpermaFF said:

So Fucking HOT and Beautiful - wishing mine was that Beautiful - Damn - erection time !    :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I want a prolapsed wrecked hole too. I’ve been fisted a lot hole is always east to be in, I’m never gonna be tight haven’t been tight every since I was sexually abused by different men since 7 years old . Well used and abused here . Not ashamed at all I loved everthing that they did with with me it’s why I’m submissive and need to be used and filled with sperm 

• Piggy 2