INTERVIEW WITH A DEMON

Part 4.

Jason spoke up. “ I bring a candidate. One who shows promise in becoming a fellow brother.”
All hooded figures turned toward me. Jason took my arm and raised it up. “Behold!”
I think I stood there with slack jaw. Slightly embarrassed. What did I get myself into?

Jason continued to speak. “I think we have fresh blood to infect.” Please show our friend your marks. Many of them raised their arms out. Some disrobed and turned their back side. One of which looked thin and wasted. 
What were they showing me? I could make out tattoo markings of biohazard marks on arms and shoulders. One guy had a coiled serpent around his arms with fangs. Another had a three scorpion with it’s stinger poised and ready around his body.

There was no doubt in my mind that they were all pozzed. They had lust on their faces. Some were licking their lips. 
Jason let go of my arm and slid my robe off me. I stood naked before all of them. I heard an audible moaning of “ah” and “ohh” from them. And, then they all disrobed, too.
Some looked old and some looked young. Some heavy set and others that were thin and sickly looking. Some were raging hard! 
One guy was bulky fit. He looked like a beast!

It was then I heard chain rattling behind me in the dark distant. It was something in a cage that was shaking violently.

One guy turned away and brushed up against me toward the noise. I heard a key inserted into the cage and the door opening up. He came back with a young naked guy that was half crazed. He was placed near the altar. Blankets and robes were thrown onto the altar. He was raised onto the altar and laying there begging for more! But, more of what?

Jason whispered in my ear to watch and see. The young guy was pleading to be fucked! “Fuck me! Please, fuck me! more! Please! I want AIDS! I want to become poz!”
Another voice spoke up. “Do you accept Sarah Palin?” And, the young guy said “YES!”
Do you accept us as your family and brothers?” Again the young guy said quivery, “Oh yes!”
All started chanting again! “HAIL SSATAN! HAIL SSATAN! HAIL SSATAN!”. In the back ground was playing various chants from hidden speakers,
The young guy on the altar was have crazed. It looked like he was there for some time and days. The young guy looked like he was fucked over, but good!

Jason again whispered into my ear and said that “he is here of his own free will. That he’s been here for two weeks. We’ve been taking care of him”. Out from the side was presented a challis and placed on the altar next to the young guy. A thunderous voice spoke to the young guy. “Do you wish to consummate by drinking from the challis? And, his reply was “No!” And, the young guy cast away the challis to the outer darkness where it clanged and rang out.
Again the thunderous voice spoke. “Will you submit? Will you consummate?” And the young guy said “Yes! Yes! Please! But I want direct!”
At that point, all passed a sharp knife among themselves. cutting themselves on their hands. Mingling their blood on the knife without wiping the knife off. It passed before me to the guy on the opposite side of me. On the opposite side of the altar where two guys drawing blood from their arms into syringes. The young guy was eager and watching them all. 
At the same time all reached in toward him and he sucked their open wounds. The two guys reached into the smothering group and raised up their syringes and jabbed it into him. They were giving their toxic blood to the young guy. There was laughter as if they were all drunk.

And then, guys were wiping the toxic blood onto each others cocks and licking one another. I saw the syringes withdrawn and freshened up with new blood. Passing it around to others that helped slam into one another. 

Guys were climbing onto the altar and fucking the young guy. Some were stuffing their cocks into his mouth. One after another were taking turns. It was a free for all! They looked like a bunch of wild animals.

I must admit to being turned on by the spectacle. As my cock was erect and throbbing! Jason pulled me back and we faded into the shadows.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I notice that when I type in SSatan.....it goes to Sarah Palin. Ha! Not my doing....just the way it's set up on here.

Still....it's funny replacing it with that cunt Bitch's name! She's a hypocrite! See's things her way and her religious beliefs. And, in the end, everything she was telling everyone else to do; how to live a moral right life.....her and her fucked up family are all screwed up! What a hypocrite!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2018 at 4:13 AM, bb3raw said:

I notice that when I type in SSatan.....it goes to Sarah Palin. Ha! Not my doing....just the way it's set up on here.

Still....it's funny replacing it with that cunt Bitch's name! She's a hypocrite! See's things her way and her religious beliefs. And, in the end, everything she was telling everyone else to do; how to live a moral right life.....her and her fucked up family are all screwed up! What a hypocrite!!!!!

Please continue

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...