Cumslutbottomm

Kinda just curious as to what other bottoms think. The first time you became a “cumdump” (taking many loads from many men in one night) how did you feel? Was there some level of hesitation? Did you resent it afterwards? 

For me i hesitated to do so a lot,  but when I finally did it I couldn’t stop. Seriously if I get bred once, I hit up every top on every app until more want to feed my hole.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cumslutbottomm said:

Kinda just curious as to what other bottoms think. The first time you became a “cumdump” (taking many loads from many men in one night) how did you feel? Was there some level of hesitation? Did you resent it afterwards? 

For me i hesitated to do so a lot,  but when I finally did it I couldn’t stop. Seriously if I get bred once, I hit up every top on every app until more want to feed my hole.

No hesitation. And I love being the only dump of a party.

This night is one I remember vividly. I had been taking more than one load in one night but it was always with single guys when I was cruising the park at night since I was 17. My very first time with multiple guys in one session if I remember correctly was the first time I went on vacation to a gay clothing optional resort in Gran Canaria. I was in my 20s then and was actually scared as hell not knowing what to expect from a resort like that. This is pre-internet, something you can hardly imagine now, the only thing I knew about it was what I had read in the Gay Times, a UK magazine, and those reviews were not very explicit. But it was exciting being nude around other guys and getting an all-over suntan. And after a few days you get to know the other guests around the pool and when you met them in the evening bumping into each other at bars and clubs. I hit it off with with 4 guys from the UK. They were a bunch of very outgoing best mates (not two couples) and we went out together at night.

After a drunken night at the bars I ended up in one of their bungalows for a "night cap". Must have been around 4 or 5am. I had been slutting in dark rooms that night and already had a few loads in me. Can't really remember how it started but at one point I was sucking one the guys. One thing led to another and I got banged by all four guys. They were probably vers but I was the "cute Dutch guy with the hot arse". Can't remember how many loads I got, likely just four, all being intoxicated, but I remember waking up in my own bed in the morning and feeling ashamed. Couldn't really believe what I had done and felt like a real slut (not that I wasn't one in the park...). It was more about facing them that day. What would they think? Well, they thought they had had a good time. When I got to the pool one of them yelled "hey, there's the little cum slut!" All eyes around the pool were on me and I thought I'd die. But they all laughed it away and things were like normal although I could see other guests looking (leering?) at me.

We had a repeat session before they had to leave two days later. Not so drunk this time and longer. My nickname at the resort was "Dutch cum slut" by then (they obviously had blabbed to the other guests) and I had no problem getting laid in the following week ? Mostly singles or couples though. I went back the next year LOL.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I want to take as many loads in a sling as possible but am working up the nerve. Coincidentally NL bear I have just booked a vacation in GC at a nudist gay bungalow for next year. I hope your friendly UK guys will be going back.....

• Upvote 1

No hesitation with me. I knew very early on that was what I was meant for. It got very addictive very quickly though. I was spending my weekends at sex clubs and saunas trying to get as many loads as possible.

Guest GoneFishing

i felt empowered 

once you take raw loads and cock it becomes an addiction 

you can never get or give enough 

it’s an obsession 

the daddies at the bath house trained me good by using condoms and mysteriously cumming in me . wore me down to go all the way. always knew when they ran out and slammed the door behind them that i was just given my destiny. if i didn’t get the loads  i would dig through the cans for used condoms and expel the questionable juices right up my ass cunt until the seeds took. 

no fear no regrets ever ! 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'd been hooking up anon a lot but it was always one-on-one's. At spring break one year I got invited by a guy to join him at a sex party with some other guys. It sounded hot but I was also kind of scared. I didn't know the other guys, knew I would be taking a chance by letting them fuck me raw, but my arousal over that outweighed my concerns about the risk. I went to the party and it was a sea of young guys like me, all naked, and in various sexual activities from mutual JO to full on fucking. I got there at around 9pm and didn't leave until around 5am. While I was there I lost count of how many guys fucked me...all of it was bare, all of them came inside me, not that I cared. I was drinking and got high too...in part because I was scared and inhibited, but that faded soon. When I left I found my swimsuit and flip flops and went down to the pool area and the beach. I knew I smelled of lube, cum, and sex. I went in the gulf hoping to wash the smell off of me and was freaked out about what I'd done. Part of me worried that I might have gotten something from one of the guys. I had been wrestling with my sexuality and knew this was a pretty serious validation that yeah, I am a faggot and I love getting fucked in the ass. I was worried everyone would realize I was like that. I was a nervous wreck that buds would ask me where I was and what I'd been doing. I was shaking going back to my room and tossed and turned waiting for morning to come.

Morning came and I was still shaky and nervous. I didn't feel myself. I kept worrying I'd see one of the guys from last night and they would say something. I started drinking...a LOT! That gave me a confidence but I was still nervous. I got a text from the guy who'd invited me to the party and we met up. I told him how nervous I was about doing that and he more or less laughed it off. He'd done it before (he was two years older than me and had gone to previous spring breaks). He explained that its no big thing, guys do stuff like that all the time and no one know you're doing it. He told me I was being too tough on myself and we talked about my sexuality and what I'd been doing sexually. I felt better by the end of talking and we went back to his room and fucked. Later that night there was another sex party and I went to it, feeling a little less dirty and inhibited about it, but again, drinking a lot to calm my nerves. But once you start sucking a cock or getting fucked all the nerves fall away.

Previously I posted about realizing and accepting my status as a slut/cumdump/bottom. The same mix of feelings can still hit me during and after a fuck, but nowadays I have a sense of pride as well. Taking lots of cock and loads has become part of my identity, and to a great deal define how I see myself.

Edited by MuscleAss
  • Like 1