Gifted By A Guest!

GIFTED BY A GUEST!

I’m Jimmy, 18, and on the varsity swim team at school. My older brother, Jeff, had this acquaintance named Chris that needed a place to stay. Apparently, he was HIV-positive and his parents had tossed him out. He was gonna stay with us until a bed in the local shelter opened up. The thing is…the only spare bed in the house is in MY room, so he got to sleep with me. I remember…as I was getting undressed for bed, he was staring at me kinda funny…like a wolf looks at a lamb!

I woke up suddenly! My bedclothes had been pulled down and this guy was tugging off the briefs that I sleep in. I jerked upright.

I blurted, “What in the fuck are you…?”

He clamped a hand over my mouth and pushed me back flat on the mattress.

“I’m sorry!” he hissed. “I just GOTTA do this! I’m SO FUCKING HORNY. Ever since I saw you get undressed, I just KNEW that I had to have you.”

He stuffed my briefs into my mouth and his hands roamed my body, stroking and kneading my flesh. I didn’t really know what to do, so I just lay there.

“Fucking SWEET,” he breathed! His mouth descended on first one nipple and then the other. I couldn’t help but feel turned on. He moved down my chest and belly until his lips grazed my cock! Naturally, my dick began to swell. Chris took it in his mouth and brought me to full erection.

Chris looked up at me and grinned.

“Now comes the GOOD PART!”

Gifted by a Guest!

He placed his hands under my knees and hoisted them up, pushing them back toward my chest. His face dove into my exposed hole and his tongue did wonderful things, making me moan & squirm. He crawled up between my legs, forcing them apart, until I could feel the head of his cock poking at the entrance to my hole. It felt wet and slippery so he must have been leaking quite a lot of pre-cum.

He gazed in my eyes and said, “I can’t wait any longer. Just relax, Baby! You’re gonna love it!”

He pulled the underwear from my mouth and began kissing me passionately. He hunched his hips once, twice, then three time and he was all the way inside me. I could only look up at him questioningly as his dick began a slow piston motion…in and out…in and out.

He crooned in my ear, “It’s gonna be OK, Baby! This is gonna be the best fuck you ever get!”

With that, he settled into a steady fuck pace for a while and I got lost in the rhythm of his stroking and the hushed sounds of two men in heat! I had accepted my fate and was just enjoying the myriad sensations coming from my first poz fuck.

Eventually, all good things come to an end, and so Chris shifted gear, picked up his speed and soon was gasping, “I’m gonna cum! I’M GONNA CUM!!!”

I got scared and cautioned him, “Quiet! You’re gonna wake the house up!” I grabbed a pillow and held it in front of his face.

His hips locked against me ass and he yelled triumphantly into the pillow, “YES!!!”

He bucked repeatedly and then collapsed on top of me, exhausted. At some point I must have shot my load, too, because there was a wet patch of sticky sperm between us on our bellies.

My eyes filled with tears as I thought, “What have I done? How did I let this happen to me?”

Chris looked down at me and said, Thanks, Baby! That was GREAT! I really needed to do that!”

I noticed that, in addition to being dismayed by the events, I had been turned on. So much so that wondered if this might happen again.

Chris must have been reading my thoughts, for he said, “Tonight we can take our time, Baby! How does a long, slow poz fuck sound to you?”

001.jpg

• Like 18
  • Upvote 12