Farm to Fetish

This is my first attempt at writing here.

Parts of the story are fictionalized, but most is true

Part One

It all started on rainy fall morning. I was particularly horny and I need some release. I had grown up on a farm in central New York I and was slow to be learning the ways of the world. After coming out and have years of vanilla gay sex, I began exploring the kinkier side of gay.

Having moved to Connecticut it was an easy drive or train trip to New York City or Boston to explore those hidden places where men do far more delightful things to each other. I had years of exploration at the Bondage Club and at Renegades. I frequented the leather store on Christopher Street and the leather bars around.

Each year I became bolder and bolder is my explorations.

One Thanksgiving weekend a friend called and asked if I would like to come to a fisting party. I wasn’t sure I could take a fist but he assured me that he had something that would “assist” me. I prepared for the party and heading to his home. When I got there, there were 8-10 guys there in various stages of undress laughing and I was welcomed warmly.

My friend pulled me aside and gave me some Tine to snort. I knew then that this night was going to be fun!! Not to draw out this story, but let’s just say that I soon had a fist in my ass and I knew I had found what I thought the right spot for me. I even progressed rapidly to taking two hands routinely and happily.

Of course many fisters also fuck bareback. At first I was very hesitant about taking a raw cock. I had survived the 1980’s and didn’t want to get pozzed. But pigs being pigs, I was soon letting the guys that I knew were safe to topped me fuck me raw, but I never took a load.

I don’t know if you guys can relate, but the curiosity of poz became stronger and stronger.  Soon I was taking loads for my “safe” friends and letting strangers fuck me but shoot on my chest. That wasn’t enough. I started to attend fisting/roulette parties in Boston where I was one of two or three neg bottoms taking anon loads and getting fisted.

A few of my buddies knew of my antics and asked if I wanted to convert. What the hell I thought. I was taking anon cum, why not at least know who pozzed me. They hooked me up with some of their friends that were more than willing to fuck a neg, but all were on meds and undetectable.

I was not possessed.

So on this rainy day I, finally found a top on BBRT that lived in a home in Queens. He was unmedicated and he loved to gift pigs like me.  He was also into all of the other sports I was and we would be partying and playing well into the next day.  Ropes, clamps, floggers, vises, you name it.  He said he had a play room in his basement and we would have a great time.

He refused to unlock his face pic for me, but from the other pics I could see he had a great build, a hot furry chest with eraser nipples and an uncut cock to die for. The hood hung well over his cock head. Something that really turns me on.

He sent me instructions on what I was to do. I was to drive to his home and park in his driveway. The garage door would be open. I was to enter the garage, push the button to close it. When closed I was to strip naked, put on a collar, put cotton in my ears, and put a hood on with a mouth hole (he had left them on his car for me to use). When done I was to knock on the door and wait for him to come get me

Every bells went off in my head that this was a dangerous situation and that I should not go, but soon I was in my car driving to Queens. I did take the precaution of telling my friends where I was going and the address in case I never showed up again.

When I arrived at his home I was so nervous and excited that I had to take a piss right there against my car. Fortunately, it was dark out.  I entered the garage and pushed the button

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

• Moderators
18 hours ago, ctbarebacker said:

Sorry guys this came out so dark. Don’t know how to fix it

Moderator's Note: It looks like you did a Cut/Paste from some application on your machine. When you do that, you should see a new option appear at the bottom of the window where you input your new post. It either says something about "removing formatting" or asks if you want "post as plain text." Choose that option, and your posts will appear just as if you had typed them by hand.