How Do You Know?

Guest ThirstyVers

• 1 month later...
Guest BreedingCameraman
On 12/4/2018 at 6:29 AM, POZdetectable said:

I chased it... and now... i share... with people who deserve it... 

Wouldn’t that be “everyone?” ?

16 hours ago, BreedingCameraman said:

Wouldn’t that be “everyone?” ?

because i'm versa more bottom... and need exchange for fuck... not only bottom :)

and dirty talk about pozzing, infecting, corrupting immune system, is requied for me having fun too... :)

Not just the idea to Gift silently :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barebackgreek
On 12/4/2018 at 6:29 AM, POZdetectable said:

I chased it... and now... i share... with people who deserve it... 

they are lucky to get your gift man.☣️?

8 hours ago, barebackgreek said:

they are lucky to get your gift man.☣️?

I didn't gift a lot... 

- I live in Belgium
- I'm a bear
- I'm Versatile more bottom
- I don't do drugs (Extacy once or twice a year... that's all and enough) 

- People are not that serious about that... not enough. Too many faker ? 

- I never gift somebody WITHOUT poz talk... 

For those reasons, it's not that easy to gift... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, POZdetectable said:

I didn't gift a lot... 

- I live in Belgium
- I'm a bear
- I'm Versatile more bottom
- I don't do drugs (Extacy once or twice a year... that's all and enough) 

- People are not that serious about that... not enough. Too many faker ? 

- I never gift somebody WITHOUT poz talk... 

For those reasons, it's not that easy to gift... 

You are my type of guy and Belgium is not too far from Germany. And you look great. 

I love poz talk as well and I am serious. You can PM me in private.

Don't know if you need a psychologist, but definitely you need multiple opinions, which you're sure getting here! 

Like you, I was turned on with bareback, excited by the risk, and conflicted about converting. Even took poz loads and didn't convert. And when I thought I was ready, the gifters I knew seemed to disappear! But eventually, I got it. And after a really miserable fuck flu, I'm back, cocked, and loaded with silver poz bullets!

It seems my dick's harder than ever, my balls work overtime producing more seed than ever, and am having awesome sex--including some guys who want my toxic gift. Is it psychological? Is it the virus replicating? Both? Maybe? All I can offer is my lived experience--and my semen, if you want it! ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2018 at 11:06 PM, ThirstyVers said:

I spent yesterday morning with a gym buddy and occasional fuck buddy of mine. He's a gold star barebacker who'd considered PrEP but ended up seroconverting about half a year ago before he could get a prescription. At first he took it pretty hard but he's come to embrace it. While we were getting our weights in he let slip that a guy recently asked him to charge him up and he obliged. That made me pretty fucking horny and it wasn't long before we were back at his place with his cock deep in my ass. Fast forward to the shower and he casually asked me if I had any interest in becoming poz. He hasn't started on meds yet but he wants to in the near future...but while there's a use for his detectable viral load... I confessed that it's been a growing fantasy for me, but that I'd need some time to think it over.

I woke up rock hard this morning and immediately got to cranking it. My cock was leaking precum like crazy and my ass was (for lack of a good description) needy. My hesitation returned once I'd blown my load, but while I was running errands I got to thinking about it again and ended up having to jerk off in a grocery store bathroom.

Is this normal? Is there some kind of continuum for this? It used to be I only had these desires once in a blue moon, but now they're popping up fast and not just when I'm aroused. My doctor is straight and straight-laced, so I doubt if he'd do anything other than refer me to a psychologist. The same could be said of my friends, but maybe I need some harsh, judgmental intervention.

Really the only questions here are

"What do YOU want?"

"What does your partner want"

As I've written many times on this site, we swim in the deep end of the pool and it's all about consent. Go no deeper than you wish to go. If you don't want HIV that's fine, you don't have to get it. Stay on Prep. You don't need to explain this to a doctor, it's YOUR body. It's OK for you to feel the way you do. 

• Like 1