Cheating Boyfriend Fucked Bareback In Club Darkroom

A few years ago I was invited to join some friends on a trip to Munich for a long weekend in December.   There were six of us - my friend Michael and his partner, another couple in their mid 30s, Ben and Paul, and another friend of Michael's I hadn't met.  For reasons which will become obvious I've changed all the names in this story......

I liked Michael very much - he'd been a good friend for many years and I liked his partner too.  The other couple I knew but less well, Paul had been friends with Michael for a long time and I had met him and his partner Ben quite a few times and liked them both.  We flew out to Munich on the Friday morning and checked out the Christmas markets in the afternoon.  We were all staying until Monday except Paul who had to fly home on Sunday due to work commitments.  We had a good time and I enjoyed the company very much.  I had been busy at work and was working long hours so I had not had much time for anything else and I was looking forward to having a break.  I was also feeling very horny.  I knew, however, that this particular group of friends didn't really approve of things like cruising and saunas or sex clubs and also had very strong views on monogamy and on safe sex.  I had often heard them talking about it and talking very disapprovingly about the amount of barebacking going on.  I had every intention, however, of getting some time to myself and going in search of some horny bareback sex.

On the Saturday night we all went out for a meal and later on that night I went off to a large park I had heard was a good cruising ground.  I found it easily and had a wander round.  It was a beautiful night but it was very cold and there were not many people around.  I tried cruising a young lad who looked to be in his late 20s and was dressed in jeans and a puffer jacket but he didn't seem to be interested.  A few older guys were cruising but nothing much was happening.   Even though I wasn't getting any action, I enjoyed walking around very much.  I passed the young lad a few more times with the same result and just as I was on the point of giving up and going back to my hotel, he passed me again and started cruising me.  I assumed he had been looking for someone nearer his own age but had concluded that I would have to do.  I didn't care and soon his jeans and pants were down and his cock was in my mouth.  He had a fair sized cock and I enjoyed sucking it very much.  He didn't object when I turned him round and soon my tongue was up his arse.  I rimmed him for a while and then stood up and began to rub the head of my cock over his arsehole.  Again he didn't object so I began to push the head of my cock into his hole.  He groaned and, reaching into his pocket, handed me a small packet.  I thought it was going to be a condom but it was a small sachet of lube.  I lubed him up and pushed my cock slowly right up his arse.  Soon he was leaning against a tree,  his puffer jacket hitched up and his jeans and pants at his knees as I fucked him bareback.   His arse was really tight and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  I hadn't cum for several days and before too long I was shooting what felt like a massive load right up his arse.

I was feeling much more relaxed and chilled now and we all went out for lunch on Sunday and then Ben went with Paul to the airport for his flight home.  The other three were going out for the evening and would not be back until late- they had obtained tickets for some high brow concert outside Munich and were really excited about it.  Ben and I arranged to go out for something to eat and found a really good Italian restaurant.  I was getting to know Ben a bit better now and I really liked him.  A few things he said suggested he was actually more relaxed about some things than the others and he sank quite a few pints of beer in the course of the evening.  After we had finished our meal it was still quite early and Ben suggested going for a drink in a nearby gay bar.  The bar was nice and modern with good music and friendly bar staff and it was just starting to get busy when we got there.

When I went downstairs to the toilet, I discovered there was a darkroom down there too.  I took a quick piss and then had a look in the darkroom.  Quite a few guys were in there - a young blond twink was down on his knees sucking two older guys and a fit looking black guy was being fucked hard in a corner,  I watched for a while and then went back upstairs.  A little later Ben went to the toilet.  He came back a little while later and said "There's a darkroom down there too."  I nodded and Ben grinned.  The blond twink was now at the bar and after a while he disappeared again.  A little later Ben finished his drink and asked me if I fancied checking out the darkroom.  

The darkroom was a bit busier now - and there was quite a lot of sucking and fucking going on.  The blond twink was bent over being fucked and a few other guys were watching and wanking. As we watched they guy fucking the twink thrust hard up his arse a few times and then pulled out.  He took off a condom and threw it on the floor.  The twink stayed bent over and a dark haired guy stepped up. He pulled the twink's cheeks apart, lined up his cock and pushed right up him bareback.  Ben's eyes lit up and he said "Fuck!" as we moved in closer to watch the action.  The dark haired guy was fucking the twink hard up against the wall now and Ben said "Fuck....I'd love to...."  I said "Go on, if you want to."  He looked at me.  "I won't tell anyone."  I said.

Ben hesitated for a moment and then he moved over to the twink.  I watched as Ben pulled his jeans and pants down to his knees and began to wank as he watched the twink being fucked.  The twink turned round a little and bent forward, taking Ben's cock into his mouth.  Ben and the dark haired guy spit roasted the twink for a while and then the dark haired guy thrust hard up his arse a few times and pushed his cock right up him and held it there and I knew he was cumming deep in the twink's arse.  When he pulled out the twink turned round and pushed his arse towards Ben.  Ben didn't hesitate - he pushed his bare cock right up the twink's arse and began to fuck him.  I hadn't expected that at all and I soon had my cock out wanking as I watched Ben fucking the twink bareback.  Ben fucked him for  a while and after a while I could tell he was getting close.  I watched as Ben threw his head back and pushed right up the twink, obviously blowing his load right up him.

When Ben pulled out, I took his place.  I was really horny from watching Ben and it wasn't long before I added my cum to the loads the twink already had up him.

Ben was a bit quiet when we went back up to the bar but then we got talking to a group of German guys and he livened up again.  We got talking to two guys in their mid 30s who were a couple who lived in Munich.  One of them was tall and quite thin and the other small and chunky.  I went to the toilet and when I came back Ben was chatting to them.  I had noticed that Ben was flirting with them, and was clearly enjoying being off the leash for the evening.  A little later I went to the bar for some more drinks.  The bar was busy and it took me  a while to get served.  I looked over and saw that Ben was now standing closer to them and chunky guy had his hand on Ben's arse.  

When I got back the two German guys were just finishing their drinks and shortly after that they left.  I couldn't see if they had left the bar or if they had gone downstairs, but I suspected the latter.  After a short time Ben put his drink down and said casually "I think I might go check out the darkroom again..."  I guessed that he was going to join the other two guys and sensed that he probably would be less inhibited if I wasn't there so I said "No problem, I'll see you later,"  

I waited a while and then made my way back down to the darkroom.  It didn't take me long to find Ben and as I had thought, he was with the two German guys.  Ben and the taller guy were standing with their trousers and pants down and the chunky guy was down sucking on first one cock and then the other as Ben and the taller guy kissed each other.  I watched for a while and then the German guy stood up and Ben got down and started sucking the other two.  It was all very horny but it soon got even hornier.  Ben was now bent over sucking the chunky guy, his fit arse in the air as the taller guy went round behind him.  I saw him taking out a small packet and he began to rub some lube into Ben's arse.  This was getting interesting...

I didn't think there was any way Ben would get fucked without a condom, but he didn't even look round as the tall guy began to push his bare cock against his arsehole.  I watched as the guy pushed his cock right up Ben's arse.  He gave Ben a moment to get used to his cock and then began to fuck him.  I had my cock out now, wanking as I watched Ben being fucked bareback.  I had never thought that Ben would cheat on his boyfriend - and certainly not that he would do it without a condom.  The tall guy was fucking him hard now and I could tell that Ben was loving every minute of it.  I watched them fuck for a while and then the guy thrust up Ben's arse a few more times and I knew he was cumming in Ben's arse.  The chunky guy pulled out of Ben's  mouth and moved round behind him.  His cock was much bigger than the tall guy's and I watched and wanked as Ben reached round and pulled his cheeks apart to help the guy get his big bare cock up his arse.  The chunky guy fucked Ben hard and fast and I could hear Ben groaning as the chunky guy took hold of his hips and began to fuck him even harder.  It wasn't long before he too shot his load up Ben's unprotected, cheating arse and I shot my load on to the floor of the darkroom

I was back upstairs by the time Ben returned from the darkroom looking flushed.  I asked him if he had fun and he grinned and nodded  He had no idea I knew just how much fun he actually had.......

• Like 34
  • Upvote 24

There isn't really a part 2 to this as it was a one off experience.  I never got the chance to fuck with Ben myself, but watching him with his pants down and his arse in the air taking it bareback and letting guys load his arse behind his boyfriend's back was a massive turn on.

I have had quite a few other horny experiences with cheating boyfriends fucking bareback - I'll post some of them on here

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...