ABS cumslut

Guest Ravensdog417

Guest Ravensdog417

Finally had a chance to go to Vegas Video near Carthage, MO this past weekend.....only got two loads sadly but both totally anon...the first through a Glory hole...after sucking the beautiful cock offered through the opening, I HAD to have it in me so backed my ass up on it and rode it till he flooded me, then cleaned him orally after.

The only other one was given to me in the theater section...found a nice bench and put myself on it, face down, ass up, skirt lifted up around my waist, so my pantyless fagcunt open for all to see....he came up behind me, fondled my chastity caged cocklet while asking if I wanted his cock...I begged him for it, telling him I needed it inside me. He promptly obliged, pushing himself into me with no warning...feeling no lube either I knew he had chosen to go bare and I went wild, thrusting my ass back against him in a lustful rythym until he unloaded in me as well.

Was the only two that made use of me in a 3 hour period sadly...hopefully next time I can entice more to breed my fagcunt ?