Fucking a cumdump

I have a question. Let's say there's a cumdump in a playroom. He's taking loads, and there's a tally on his back or butt to indicate how many so far. If I choose to breed him as well, is it possible that I could get pozzed from a potential toxic mixture inside him? Does he have to be bleeding inside? Could one get it from soaking their dink in such a brew?

On 10/9/2018 at 4:57 AM, Leather69 said:

Hi Leatherpunk16

That's how I caught a dose of hep C.. so it's not only hiv you need to worry about.

Sorry to hear. It’s always on my mind, could happen to anyone playing raw, myself included. How long ago and are you on treatment? I’ve been exposed to a & by but never c

Getting HIV from fucking someone  as a top is pretty unlikely. Even if they already have loads in their ass. 

But if you're worried about getting HIV, then get on PReP. But you can of course pick up things like gonorrhea or syphilis from fucking someone. Even if you're on PReP, if you're fucking lots of randos, you should be getting regularly checked for STIs.

Be smart about it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/8/2018 at 7:10 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

I have a question. Let's say there's a cumdump in a playroom. He's taking loads, and there's a tally on his back or butt to indicate how many so far. If I choose to breed him as well, is it possible that I could get pozzed from a potential toxic mixture inside him? Does he have to be bleeding inside? Could one get it from soaking their dink in such a brew?

Yes Hopefully you or any one else  soaking it the toxic mixture will become part of the pox brotherhood 

Only been in this situation once,and was very surprised how exciting it was to be just one of a group fucking a man in a sling while being egged on by the crowd watching....just blasted deep inside him got our of the way for the next top.Suppose there is a risk of pozzing up or other std's finding their way into me but now know I cannot resist this sort of play.:)

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, chargedodger said:

Only been in this situation once,and was very surprised how exciting it was to be just one of a group fucking a man in a sling while being egged on by the crowd watching....just blasted deep inside him got our of the way for the next top.Suppose there is a risk of pozzing up or other std's finding their way into me but now know I cannot resist this sort of play.:)

Cant resist it either but then being that cumdump in the sling