Santiago, Chile - mid November

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I'll probably going to be in Santiago about mid November for about two weeks...
Love hot and piggy sex and I will be negative and on Prep and thus not looking to get converted but ready to take any loads.

Have a look at my profile what I like and see if we have a match... leave me a PM and let's get together... not looking for $$ or paying.

BarebackRT profile name: ffwhole

Gangbangs, raunch, drag queens and transvestites, fisting [verso], chubs, daddies, muscled & bears, S&M, B&D and toys [verso], oral, group, leather, fucking, rimming, piercings.

gallery_67_4765_45184.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652108_24110.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652109_24108.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Update: due to a scooter accident my visit to Santiago is going a little bit later. Most likely end of November.

Also, I heard news that Chile, Santiago's Metro Sauna is closed...? For good or just for renovations?
What are the most popular Gay Sauna now?

Guest ff-whole
On 11/6/2018 at 4:03 PM, hungry_hole said:

I heard about the closing of the Banos Metro. I used to like going because of the dark areas and the sling.

Try contacting them, because sex parties are with toys, sling, etc. There were 20 people last Saturday, from what I heard.

Fiestas Morbo.JPG

Thank you, I am sure I will, but it doesn't say where... are these privately held parties held somewhere else?
I'm an insatiable bottom looking for gangbang and fisting and lots LOTS of cum.

Guest ff-whole

Ticket is bought, I'll arrive on December 1st.

I can't host unfortunately but you can send me a PM if you are interested in filling this cumslut. 
I will also visit some saunas, especially Il Palatino, perhaps Chacabuco 33 or Banos Metro when open.