What will make you say no to a hookup?

hornycumslut91

Reasons I have said no to potential hookups:

• Men referring to me as "bitch" or "girl" or calling my asshole a "pussy", especially if that's in their first message to me
  • Guys with "no-one over 30!!!!" on their profile, or "not into white guys", or similar crap, even if they say it's just "in general" and I'm one of the rare exceptions
  • Guys asking for a 3-way (or group sex) involving females (CIS women or MtF-girls, not into either). I like MEN.
  • Guys in drag (even tops) turn me off. Again, I like men.
  • Married and cheating? I usually don't care, that's between you and your spouse. Married and cheating and I can tell you have young kids in the picture? Too much drama, I'll pass
  • I don't have sex with anyone tied to my work place (coworkers, their families, etc), too much potential for drama

Reasons I have walked away from a planned hookup:

• Pics were either from 10+ years ago or of someone else entirely; I don't mind chubby guys and I like Daddies, but liars are never sexy
  • Apartment/house was filthy (I don't mean cluttered, I mean roaches/mold/other biohazards around, or the house smelled like cat shit)
  • Ditto if a guy has no concept of hygiene (I can sometimes get into raunch, but if you haven't showered or brushed your teeth for a week, I'm leaving). If you ask for a rimjob and have a dirty butthole, do NOT get pissy when I bluntly refuse and tell you to go shower
  • Guys who smoke crack or do drugs without discussing it first. Into PNP? Then find another guy who's into it (plenty of them around), don't spring that shit on me
  • I'll tolerate a guy sucking my cock a bit, but when a guy claiming to be a top starts making sex all about my cock (basically trying to flip our roles), I'm out
  • Biggest dealbreaker for me, is when a guy cannot get/stay hard. I feel sorry for tops with ED, but a top needs to be hard for sex to happen
Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Guest Dickmagnet
2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Nobody has mentioned it yet, so let me be the first...condoms!

Try making spiked condoms that split every time, i do this now too, i always said i would not do it but some assholes keep asking for condoms so they get what they want & i want the load & i get that too.

If I decline an opportunity to get fucked it's often just a matter of geography. I don't hook up with guys in my immediate neighbourhood, or near my gf's office during work hours, or with guys who live in close proximity to our friends.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Poor hygiene. Guys who try to get me to flip roles. No pics or outdated pics. I have a distance limit so anyone outside of 15 miles gets an immediate no. Guys with small cocks (be at least 6 inches or more).

Just a few examples of why I say no to hook ups. I'm picky at times but it saves me from a lot of terrible hook ups. 

Me: Are you prepped/cleaned out and ready?

Him:  I showered.

I've had more of those end up with a mess all over my dick, so I just don't even bother unless they've told me they douched or used an enema.

Also, guys on the apps that send me a pic of their ass in panties...just not my thing. 

The hygiene/breath some of you have mentioned above are requirements also, but you don't necessarily know that until you meet. I interpreted the original post as "what would make you say no as you're chatting with the potential hookup on bbrt or some other website/app."

• Upvote 1