What will make you say no to a hookup?

hornycumslut91

@raunchycumslut covered 90% of what I was going to say, so about the only thing I can add -- other than condoms, as @evilqueerpig noted -- is guys who don't respect boundaries.

If my partner(s) du jour want to add something to what we've negotiated, even if it's not something that I would usually do, I'm almost always willing to negotiate. When it comes to my hard limits, though, ask once, then stop. Pushing for it, demanding it, or telling me that I have no say in the situation is a hard no.

• Upvote 1

I’ll add one more thing to @raunchycumslut‘s list:

Guys who are looking for immediate hookups and to travel, but who only do transit and aren’t close. I hate getting all geared up for a good breeding only to learn that it will take them 2 hours to get there. And they always want money for an Uber afterward. No thanks. 

• Upvote 2

I think the only time I kicked a guy out was when he slapped me on the side of the head while I was sucking his dick. It wasn't too hard, but hard enough to startle me. He thought for some reason I'd be into being his bitch. I told him, hey, that wasn't cool. But I gave him another chance and went back to what I was doing. He did it again a couple minutes later and I stopped immediately and asked him to leave. It was one of those, oh hell no moments. I survived way too much on my journey to get to that point of being able to blow a guy in my apartment to end up the victim of some Diane Keaton dead at the end of Looking for Mr. Goodbar bullshit scene. 

• Like 3

I agree with @rawloadstakenabout hard limits. It's a real turn off when someone is super pushy about something he knows you won't do. (No means no.)

I had my ex husband try to force me into sex once when we were staying with my parents and I was pretty sick. Not cool to have to shove your husband away because he's too unable to gauge people's feelings and moods. (That's one reason we're exes.)

Tried to hook up with a guy last night on Grindr. Hot cock and everything. Then asks me how I could "reward" him. Uh, I'm letting you cum inside me dude. That's enough reward?

On 10/9/2018 at 9:04 AM, hornycumslut91 said:

Recently, I had a guy on BBRT who wanted to fuck me and do it now. I said ok, but I'd have to clean out first before I take his dick. He said he wanted to fuck me dirty..., What would make you guys say no to a hookup?

If a guy wants to Fuck a dirty bottom then we are not a match. I had a very cute asian guy that loved to get fucked with his ass full of shit. It took me two times to understand that he Loved to be Fudge Packed Full. I don't like scat at all. Since my dick was already Inside his dirty ass I gave him my load. We NEVER played again and he was cute.

Personally my profile on Every site makes it clear that I want to be Bred and filled with Cum. #TeamBottom #BBBH #Bareback #NoCondoms #NoPullOut #Cumdump #RawIsLaw 

• Upvote 1

I won't hook up with anyone who won't give me a phone number so we can exchange at least a couple of text messages. It is the only way I will give anyone my address. Besides, I need a way for the authorities to track him down if anything happens. I never use the phone number to contact the guy after the hookup. I revert back to the app or website where I first met him if I want a repeat. That way, I don't interfere with his personal life/relationships in any way. Asking for a number is (in my view) a small price to pay to have raw sex. It also discourages flaky behavior. I fully understand if people don't want to give out their number but those are my rules so that I feel at ease. I figure if I'm not willing to share a phone number then I might as well go someplace like a bar or sauna and have truly anonymous sex.

The other dealbreaker is if a guy insists on kissing beforehand. I know some people really really like it but for me it's all about the chemistry. I know it sounds weird but I'd rather rim your clean hole than kiss you.  

• Upvote 3

Checking the mental hookup journal, same as what folks said above ... But giving some reasons:

Why no PnP? Cause a btm on G shat on my dick and was so high he didnt realize it. I mean go for it if you like chocolate or hot bodies that fall asleep on you but Ill just say No.

Why no bad smells? Well a place that smells like rotting poop probably means youre in danger of loosing your dick, wallet, or more.  Dahmer anyone? No thanks.

Why not meet at that haunted looking, abandoned hole in the wall? Had this one asked of me lately. It's No for same reason as bad smells: your dick, freedom (from jail), or life are probably in danger.

On 10/9/2018 at 6:00 PM, raunchycumslut said:

Reasons I have said no to potential hookups:

• Men referring to me as "bitch" or "girl" or calling my asshole a "pussy", especially if that's in their first message to me
  • Guys with "no-one over 30!!!!" on their profile, or "not into white guys", or similar crap, even if they say it's just "in general" and I'm one of the rare exceptions
  • Guys asking for a 3-way (or group sex) involving females (CIS women or MtF-girls, not into either). I like MEN.
  • Guys in drag (even tops) turn me off. Again, I like men.
  • Married and cheating? I usually don't care, that's between you and your spouse. Married and cheating and I can tell you have young kids in the picture? Too much drama, I'll pass
  • I don't have sex with anyone tied to my work place (coworkers, their families, etc), too much potential for drama

Reasons I have walked away from a planned hookup:

• Pics were either from 10+ years ago or of someone else entirely; I don't mind chubby guys and I like Daddies, but liars are never sexy
  • Apartment/house was filthy (I don't mean cluttered, I mean roaches/mold/other biohazards around, or the house smelled like cat shit)
  • Ditto if a guy has no concept of hygiene (I can sometimes get into raunch, but if you haven't showered or brushed your teeth for a week, I'm leaving). If you ask for a rimjob and have a dirty butthole, do NOT get pissy when I bluntly refuse and tell you to go shower
  • Guys who smoke crack or do drugs without discussing it first. Into PNP? Then find another guy who's into it (plenty of them around), don't spring that shit on me
  • I'll tolerate a guy sucking my cock a bit, but when a guy claiming to be a top starts making sex all about my cock (basically trying to flip our roles), I'm out
  • Biggest dealbreaker for me, is when a guy cannot get/stay hard. I feel sorry for tops with ED, but a top needs to be hard for sex to happen

Raunchycumslut hit all mine. The “100% Top” who sees my cock and immediately wants it inside him will be dead to me. I can handle vers guys, hell, I’m vers too but be honest