What will make you say no to a hookup?

hornycumslut91

On 10/9/2018 at 11:00 PM, raunchycumslut said:

Reasons I have said no to potential hookups:

• Men referring to me as "bitch" or "girl" or calling my asshole a "pussy", especially if that's in their first message to me
  • Guys with "no-one over 30!!!!" on their profile, or "not into white guys", or similar crap, even if they say it's just "in general" and I'm one of the rare exceptions
  • Guys asking for a 3-way (or group sex) involving females (CIS women or MtF-girls, not into either). I like MEN.
  • Guys in drag (even tops) turn me off. Again, I like men.
  • Married and cheating? I usually don't care, that's between you and your spouse. Married and cheating and I can tell you have young kids in the picture? Too much drama, I'll pass
  • I don't have sex with anyone tied to my work place (coworkers, their families, etc), too much potential for drama

Reasons I have walked away from a planned hookup:

• Pics were either from 10+ years ago or of someone else entirely; I don't mind chubby guys and I like Daddies, but liars are never sexy
  • Apartment/house was filthy (I don't mean cluttered, I mean roaches/mold/other biohazards around, or the house smelled like cat shit)
  • Ditto if a guy has no concept of hygiene (I can sometimes get into raunch, but if you haven't showered or brushed your teeth for a week, I'm leaving). If you ask for a rimjob and have a dirty butthole, do NOT get pissy when I bluntly refuse and tell you to go shower
  • Guys who smoke crack or do drugs without discussing it first. Into PNP? Then find another guy who's into it (plenty of them around), don't spring that shit on me
  • I'll tolerate a guy sucking my cock a bit, but when a guy claiming to be a top starts making sex all about my cock (basically trying to flip our roles), I'm out
  • Biggest dealbreaker for me, is when a guy cannot get/stay hard. I feel sorry for tops with ED, but a top needs to be hard for sex to happen

Exactly^^^ I could have written this above word for word.

Realy put off for me is the Pussy word for arse that some guys use. I am a bloke who likes my arse, hole to be fucked by a man, if anyone was to  reference my man hole to s pussy it would put me right off. Goes as far to say if i am wanking to a story on here that may be hot, but the word pussy or bitch for men comes into it , i move on.... just my opinion.

Lately when i am trying to hook up with a top on bbrt, i am asked “how many loads you got in you?”. I’m honest so i reply truthfully. So when i say not any yet, i get the reply “hit me up when you got a load in you”. It’s hard enough to find legit guys that will actually show up let alone arrange tops by the preference of first or last. Drives me nuts. Another deal breaker is a message saying “I’m on my way, be there in XX minutes” and that time passes and the next reply is “just leaving”. No thanks flake! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Pozbtm,

When you can take his cock in your mouth or ass, only then you know he’s quite serious about playing raw. I’ve met enough guys who’ve promised me heaven but really don’t show up or put out. Oink, rawbro!

• Like 1

“More pics?” 

Nobody who asks this is ever serious about meeting.  They either like what they see first time  or they don’t.

I don’t mind if them thinking I’m borderline - but if they are stupid enough to say it it I can save everyone’s time.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817
17 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

Condoms

more pics

how old are you

Ditto. My profile tells you my age, height, weight and the fact that I want to fuck you bareback. My pictures show my cock in profile, in someone's ass bareback and my fist in someone's ass. If you need more than that you're a collector, not a hookup.

Pretty much any hint that the guy is disingenuous. i hesitate if the guys profile says "versatile."  i have nothing against a true versatile, as long as he is in the mood to top.  i always ask if it bothers them that i am only bottom.  i get frustrated at the number of guys who do not own who they are.  Guys who are afraid to say what they want and want me to do all the work of communication. i hate it when a guy expects you to read his mind.  Guys who seemingly haven't read my VERY EXPLICIT profile lol (that seems like a common one)

Apparently not much for myself two occasions I arrived and the guy was visible drunk. The second time was better than the first. The first guy not only was he drunk but smoked crack, which truthfully I could Overlook but he just couldn't get it up. Sigh what I'm willing to do to get dick

On 10/9/2018 at 6:00 PM, raunchycumslut said:

Reasons I have said no to potential hookups:

• Men referring to me as "bitch" or "girl" or calling my asshole a "pussy", especially if that's in their first message to me
  • Guys with "no-one over 30!!!!" on their profile, or "not into white guys", or similar crap, even if they say it's just "in general" and I'm one of the rare exceptions
  • Guys asking for a 3-way (or group sex) involving females (CIS women or MtF-girls, not into either). I like MEN.
  • Guys in drag (even tops) turn me off. Again, I like men.
  • Married and cheating? I usually don't care, that's between you and your spouse. Married and cheating and I can tell you have young kids in the picture? Too much drama, I'll pass
  • I don't have sex with anyone tied to my work place (coworkers, their families, etc), too much potential for drama

Reasons I have walked away from a planned hookup:

• Pics were either from 10+ years ago or of someone else entirely; I don't mind chubby guys and I like Daddies, but liars are never sexy
  • Apartment/house was filthy (I don't mean cluttered, I mean roaches/mold/other biohazards around, or the house smelled like cat shit)
  • Ditto if a guy has no concept of hygiene (I can sometimes get into raunch, but if you haven't showered or brushed your teeth for a week, I'm leaving). If you ask for a rimjob and have a dirty butthole, do NOT get pissy when I bluntly refuse and tell you to go shower
  • Guys who smoke crack or do drugs without discussing it first. Into PNP? Then find another guy who's into it (plenty of them around), don't spring that shit on me
  • I'll tolerate a guy sucking my cock a bit, but when a guy claiming to be a top starts making sex all about my cock (basically trying to flip our roles), I'm out
  • Biggest dealbreaker for me, is when a guy cannot get/stay hard. I feel sorry for tops with ED, but a top needs to be hard for sex to happen

Basically most of this, although I am a very fem bottom I dislike fem tops, and especially hate the 'pussy' thing. Guys trying to be hard and trying to play it off like they're not gay themselves and calling me faggot and just being outright mean while hitting me up for the first time is also a big killer for me. I get some people are into that but you should like, check first lol

Guest Tallpike13
14 hours ago, Kayne said:

I am gonna say it. I  dont mind being exploited... or playing the game... if I'm getting something out of it.  but I hate being chased after and objectified for  Being Black and having a "BBC" 

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I hate that shit

Any suggestions about putting on a condom will make me walk away, no matter how hot the guy is. I just don't want anyone to fuck me with a condom.

Me putting on a condom is not so bad, because then I get limp and it falls off anyway, haha. 

On 10/12/2018 at 7:07 AM, orionboy1 said:

If they mention parTy, boom blocked ! 

This is my number 1, guys that party think a lot higher of their sexual abilities than reality typically bears out. I get so little free time I don't need to spend an hour sucking you to get you hard enough to fuck. Also, good sex is about everyone having a good time. I've yet to have sex with someone partying and they were clearly enjoying it a lot more than I was. 

• Upvote 1