Albums, notfications, status updates

21 hours ago, punaman said:

I got a million notifications from Saturn 1 posts. I like his stuff but just too much. I think I turned him off for awhile. I mean 30-40 a day was too much

Punaman - so this has been going on for awhile?

I've stopped all (most) activity on my Jaybird account.  I've opened a new account - Puphawaii - and I've refollowed everyone.  I ran a small test this morning - and only 1 notification went out for each gallery picture I posted.   So I'll only be posting from Puphawaii going forward.  

ah .. thanks to everyone who was following me as "jaybird" and is now following me as "puphawaii" .. I appreciate it .. and it's good to be able to post in my gallery and have the correct number of notifications going out instead of hundreds .. thanks for all your patience everyone!   

15 hours ago, puphawaii said:

ah .. thanks to everyone who was following me as "jaybird" and is now following me as "puphawaii" .. I appreciate it .. and it's good to be able to post in my gallery and have the correct number of notifications going out instead of hundreds .. thanks for all your patience everyone!   

So far, so good!

Guest GoneFishing
On 10/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, puphawaii said:

thanks .. i felt like i was constipated not being able to post smut!  ;->

i got put in the box cuz i told someone one to unfollow me  due to over posting 

i was rude evidently haha

free speech america 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.