The Pig Will Out

One of the guys standing against the wall pulled up his trousers and dug a tissue from his pocket, wiping the crack of his arse before fastening up his belt and leaving through the door into the corridor.  I looked around at the group of men who had followed me into the cinema and felt my heart start to pound . I descended the two steps into the standing space and moved against the wall.  With trembling fingers, I undid my trousers, and pushed them and my underpants down to my ankles.

The man next to me grinned, and offered me a battered tube of KY.  I unscrewed the cap, squeezed a dollop onto my fingers and rubbed it into my hole, feeling the cool lube on me.  I was only just in time.

Several guys squeezed into the space behind me as I gave the lube back and rested my arms on the top of the wall and watched the screen where the twinks were playing.  Bodies crowded behind me, and I felt rough fingers pulling my buttocks apart.  Suddenly, a long, thin cock probed my cunt and began to slide up me.  I gasped with shock and excitement as the smooth length slid right up me and then began to thrust in and out.  There were gasps and soft grunts behind me and a voice whispered "Fuck it.  Fuck that hole."

The man in me lowered his trousers and raised his shirt so I could feel his fat, hairy belly pushing against my arse.  It was really hot in that small space, and I began to sweat profusely.  Poppers were shoved under my nose, and I gratefully took a deep sniff, feeling my body melt in surrender to the urgent thrusts in and out of my rectum.  "Look at that" someone else said, "he fuckin' loves it."

The man in me gave a grunt of pleasure as his cock swelled and spurted into me. He sighed happily and pulled out and a gush of his spunk dripped onto the floor.  "Christ!" someone laughed. "Dirty little sod's doing it bareback!"

There was some jostling behind me, and I looked over my shoulder to see a fat black guy, face running with sweat and shirt unbuttoned to reveal a pair of tits and a huge belly. He dropped his pants, and I just had a glimpse of a dark, fat, veiny cock before he pushed it into me, crushing me against the wall with his bulk.  He began to fuck me with slow, delicious strokes until I was gasping for breath and my hole had flowered open around his shaft.  "Like that, bitch?" he whispered into my ear. "Like that big cock up your cunt?"

I moaned and nodded, thrusting back to meet him and feeling his sweaty belly against my back.  "Want my cum, boy?" he breathed, the thrusts in my arse getting faster.  I gasped in pleasure and he said "Dirty bitch, came here to get knocked up, didn't you?"

I knew what he meant and felt my body shiver with fear, but it was too late now.  I was crushed helplessly against the wall.  "Gonna give you my poison," he breathed "and you be knocked up good."  His hand snaked around and clamped over my mouth and then he gave a loud snort of pleasure and his cock throbbed and swelled, throbbed and swelled and I knew he was pozzing me.

When he'd finished, he pulled his cock out of me, scooped up the cum running between my cheeks, and pushed into me with his finger.  I heard him laugh and say." Well now, boys, bitch wants knocking up. Who else's got a good strong, dirty load for him?"

Next to me was the thin, middle-aged guy who had given me the lube and had been standing naked against the wall, hoping to entice a cock into his flaccid, wrinkly buttocks.  The veins stood out on his legs and arms and he had a firm, round pot belly.  His cock was rigid as he had watched events, and I saw him give an evil grin, as he said "Me next"

The black guy put his face close to mine and whispered. "This guy has full-blown AIDS.  You sure you want him?"

I said nothing, although my heart pounded in my chest and my mouth was dry with fear.  He patted me gently on the shoulder as he said to the other guy "Guess he's all yours, John."

The wasted creature got behind me and I felt the first stab of his diseased cock and then it slid up me in a rush.

" Oh God" I gasped, taking another his of poppers and giving myself up to depravity.

The black guy gently stroked my hair and whispered soothingly "It's ok, kid. Just relax. Take his babies."

The man was fucking me like a rabbit and gasping with excitement.  "Here it comes!" he gasped and the black guy held my face, turning it to kiss him as the poz spunk began to flow into me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, whether with happiness or fear I couldn't say, but when it was done and the thin man had backed off into the crowd, I could only surrender as the black guy pulled me sideways and bent me over, reaching over to spread my cheeks so the cum could be clearly seen leaking from my hole.  "Who's next?" he asked.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eventually they let me go.  I stumbled to a seat, pulled-up my underwear and jeans and sat there, feeling like a pig, as cum soaked through my clothing, only to be absorbed into the seat cover.

Men came and went, watching the movies and drinking cans of beer.  I guess I must have drifted off 'cause when I awoke it was late in the evening.  The cinema was still full, but the clientele had changed. There were more older men, rough looking, some looking like they hadn't washed recently.  I asked a guy next to me the time, and what was going on.  He replied the cinema had a special reduced price once a week for retired guys, or guys on benefits, real trolls, and that meant most other guys stayed away.

As I looked around I realised I was the youngest guy in the cinema, and the I was surrounded by guys who were watching me as much as watching the film.  I also noticed several of the men were jerking themselves, cocks protruding from stained trousers beneath their fat bellies.

My throat went dry and I felt my own cock stiffening in my pants.

A man in an old jumper offered me his fat cock and I leaned over to suck him.  His cock tasted salty and his groin smelled of piss.  That was apparently a signal to the rest of the men, because within seconds there was a free-for-all, and I was theirs for the taking:  I was surrounded, hands investigated my body, slid under my shirt, felt-up my chest, and even went so far as to jerk the cock in my mouth.

I grunted with approval, only to find a bottle of poppers had been thrust under my nose.  Next my shirt was gone and rough fingers pinched my nipples.  I staggered to my feet, sensing this was too much, and aghast I had allowed old, bloated wretches to take command of my body, but at the same time the poppers were swirling in my brain and I nearly fainted.

Hands grabbed my arms to steady me and someone whispered. "Steady kid, we 'aint gonna hurt you."

They dragged my trousers and pants down, and I heard them hiss with anticipation as my cock sprang up stiff as a poker.  Immediately, a balding old man bent and took it in his mouth, his lips encrusted with cold-sores.

"Nooo!" I instinctively murmured, even as I thought his services felt excellent.  Then a man in the row behind leaned forward and kissed me, his unshaven face rubbing against mine, and his tobacco breath in my nostrils.  His shirt was open, and he guided my hands to his fat, sweaty tits which sported rings in the nipples.  Slowly, ever so gently, he pulled me forward until I was bent over the seat back where somehow I found his heavy, veiny cock in my mouth.  He stroked my hair in a strangely gentle way as he simultaneously reached back, pulled my cheeks apart, exposing my arsehole.

I felt other hands on my hips and looked back to see a man old enough to be my grandfather leering at me with a gap-toothed smile.  Before I could react, his cock was sliding into me as the fat man held my shoulders down onto the seat back.  "P..please.. stop," I gasped, "let me go!"

I felt the cock in me swell and throb as it came and the fat man bent and whispered into my ear "You're a good boy 'ain't you?  You want to look after us don't you?"

Another cock slid into me carrying god knows what diseases, but his hands were so gentle as they smoothed my hair and his voice was so soothing I could only submit and offer my hole for his use....

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

• 9 months later...