Group loads in park.

Nolimitstwinkslut

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SpermaFF said:

It is just fantasy of young boy  " bent over a bench " & 6 guys.... You are so afraid & shy that no face pics!

6 guys.... :) why not 60?

Hey bud, please tell me how to post additional pix to my profile.  For some reason I can't figure it out.  Thanks very much for any help!

Guest SpermaFF
3 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Hey bud, please tell me how to post additional pix to my profile.  For some reason I can't figure it out.  Thanks very much for any help!

As usually - Create gallery and upload pictures. :) Not too difficult

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love getting it that way. Used to go to Dresden Park in ATL as it's notorious for Latino guys looking for sex. Had a few times where it was a group and was used by one guy after another. There's a couple places like that here in Dallas too...love that Latino guys all go raw too.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love getting it that way. Used to go to Dresden Park in ATL as it's notorious for Latino guys looking for sex. Had a few times where it was a group and was used by one guy after another. There's a couple places like that here in Dallas too...love that Latino guys all go raw too.

• 9 months later...