Glory hole adventure

Mtfujisx

It was late and I was drunk and horny as I past an adult video store. I decided that since I struck out at the bar I could at least get my cock drained by some fag in a video booth, hey a mouth is a mouth, right?!?

I find an empty booth and lock the door or at least I tried locking the door. No time to waste, I really wanted to bust my nut before going home so I put money in the video machine and pulled out my cock and went to work hoping someone would peek through the hole and ask to suck it.

It took a few minutes until I hear some guy telling me I had a really nice cock and how hot it was to watch me stroke. He said he was ready to leave but offered me a little bottle of poppers.......I had never tried poppers but he said it would make my orgasm more intense....... so I took them and tried a few sniffs and started feeling more horny and felt my cock start throbbing.

I figured if a little felt good then move would feel better and inhaled very deeply in both nostrils and had to reach above the video monitor to hold the wall so I wouldn't fall over. I couldn't take my eyes off the video of some chick getting fucked from behind by a guy with a big black cock and I moaned as I stroked even faster.

I was so wrapped up in this scene that I never heard the door open and some guy coming in until I suddenly feel a hand reaching over my hand and squeezing my cock as his other hand guided the poppers bottle under my nose as he wispers in my ear to breathe in and enjoy the feeling.

I was still drunk and really caught in the rush of the poppers so much that I just let it happen. He then removed my hand from my cock and replaced it with his as he guided my hand to his bulging cock and got my started on rubbing it through his pants.

He guided the poppers under my nose again and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and I held it tighter and started enjoying the feel of stroking him. I finally turned around to see he was a black guy with a very hard and big cock.

He tells me he can tell I'm super excited and I should follow him to a larger booth and I was about to say no when he really pumped my cock and pushed the poppers back under my nose and I just gave in and inhaled deeply and next thing I know is he is leading me to another booth and everyone is looking at me and smiling when I realize he is still holding my cock as we are walking through the hallway.

We get into a larger booth and he asked me if I like the way the poppers make me feel and I just smile and he says he wants to make me feel even better before I blow my load and go home and pulled out a pipe and said I didn't have to but it would feel way better than the poppers and held it up for me and I took it as he flicked the lighter saying to inhale deeply and hold it until he says to exhale.

It seemed like an eternity but when I blew out the smoke I got the most intense head rush could barely see or hear anything except how fucking great I felt an then realized why as I was coming down. I looked an saw 2 more guys in the booth with us and they were holding my hands and pumping their cocks through them as the first guy was sucking and stroking my cock.

I thought I would lose it right then. One of the other guys asks if I liked how his friend was sucking my cock and if it looks as hot as it feels and I could only moan. Then he said I've gone this far and maybe I should try sucking a cock just to see what it's like and as much as I tried not to let him know how hot that sounded, I let out another moan and he said..... don't think about it as he placed the pipe back in my mouth and this time I needed no encouragement, I quickly inhale deeply and pump the cocks in my hands faster until I lost track of time and what I was doing and when I started gaining control again, they are pushing me to my knees and telling me how much I will love sucking my first cock and pushed my head onto the first guys cock and I couldn't believe how much I wanted to suck it.

They kept pushing the poppers under my nose again and again and again and again until it felt like they were touching every part of my body and I was losing control of everything and not even caring.

They pulled me away from my cock sucking long enough to kiss me and blow smoke into my mouth and then give me the pipe again and sent my mind into the stratosphere. I feel my face being fucked by this big beautiful black cock and suddenly feel an intense heat inside me and I moan very loudly as this intense heat triggered my cock to explode and I heard one of the guys behind me groaning and grabbing my hips and pumping his load of cum into my now more than willing ass and before I could process what was really happening, the black guy started filling my mouth with his cum and then splashed the last few spurts on my face.

I couldn't believe it!!!!!! I hated to admit it but i was in heaven. Just when I thought it was all over, the third guy asked if I wanted more and all I could say was: yes, but get me fucked up again and when you're finished, leave the door open when go...............

• Like 21
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

To Perversatile...... thanks for the good review on my story. This actually happened to me some time ago and I don't have anyone I could talk to about it so I decided to write it down.

I honestly just wanted to get a booth and bust my nut and leave and still can't believe how fast it all happened and how quickly I gave in to the urge to get nasty.

Even more amazing is when they were leaving the booth, I stayed on my hands and knees and told them to leave the door open. Once I had a taste of cum while all fucked up I just couldn't stop.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Mtfujisx said:

To Perversatile...... thanks for the good review on my story. This actually happened to me some time ago and I don't have anyone I could talk to about it so I decided to write it down.

I honestly just wanted to get a booth and bust my nut and leave and still can't believe how fast it all happened and how quickly I gave in to the urge to get nasty.

Even more amazing is when they were leaving the booth, I stayed on my hands and knees and told them to leave the door open. Once I had a taste of cum while all fucked up I just couldn't stop.

It's quite good - I too, post my real life pnp experiences on this site - I debated for a long time about putting them here in the Chem fiction forum, but because they were real, I chose to do them as a blog instead... either way, love this story and you told it well! Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, Mtfujisx said:

“The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough.”- William Blake  
"I like pushing  buttons,  pushing  boundaries and pushing my luck." -Scott Latoure

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 1

Adult book stores with gloryholes used to be the places to go for anon sex, still a few good ones around but a lot went away.

Maybe with the demise of craigslist they will once more be the place to cum to.

Hope there will be more to cum of this great story.tumblr_pc9qikwB3y1vgj21ao1_640.jpg.b3253041375113d8330d56e6babb9f07.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

brilliantly told, pal. honestly, i have always wanted to either have your experience personally, or join in on having and giving another guy his 1sr like that.  and always, wth the constant inhalng of poppers, until the glass pipe comes out.   sorry, man, but you probably didn't stand a chance! :) .  Keep wrting!

Guest deleted1107
On 10/9/2018 at 11:40 PM, Mtfujisx said:

It was late and I was drunk and horny as I past an adult video store. I decided that since I struck out at the bar I could at least get my cock drained by some fag in a video booth, hey a mouth is a mouth, right?!?

I find an empty booth and lock the door or at least I tried locking the door. No time to waste, I really wanted to bust my nut before going home so I put money in the video machine and pulled out my cock and went to work hoping someone would peek through the hole and ask to suck it.

It took a few minutes until I hear some guy telling me I had a really nice cock and how hot it was to watch me stroke. He said he was ready to leave but offered me a little bottle of poppers.......I had never tried poppers but he said it would make my orgasm more intense....... so I took them and tried a few sniffs and started feeling more horny and felt my cock start throbbing.

I figured if a little felt good then move would feel better and inhaled very deeply in both nostrils and had to reach above the video monitor to hold the wall so I wouldn't fall over. I couldn't take my eyes off the video of some chick getting fucked from behind by a guy with a big black cock and I moaned as I stroked even faster.

I was so wrapped up in this scene that I never heard the door open and some guy coming in until I suddenly feel a hand reaching over my hand and squeezing my cock as his other hand guided the poppers bottle under my nose as he wispers in my ear to breathe in and enjoy the feeling.

I was still drunk and really caught in the rush of the poppers so much that I just let it happen. He then removed my hand from my cock and replaced it with his as he guided my hand to his bulging cock and got my started on rubbing it through his pants.

He guided the poppers under my nose again and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and I held it tighter and started enjoying the feel of stroking him. I finally turned around to see he was a black guy with a very hard and big cock.

He tells me he can tell I'm super excited and I should follow him to a larger booth and I was about to say no when he really pumped my cock and pushed the poppers back under my nose and I just gave in and inhaled deeply and next thing I know is he is leading me to another booth and everyone is looking at me and smiling when I realize he is still holding my cock as we are walking through the hallway.

We get into a larger booth and he asked me if I like the way the poppers make me feel and I just smile and he says he wants to make me feel even better before I blow my load and go home and pulled out a pipe and said I didn't have to but it would feel way better than the poppers and held it up for me and I took it as he flicked the lighter saying to inhale deeply and hold it until he says to exhale.

It seemed like an eternity but when I blew out the smoke I got the most intense head rush could barely see or hear anything except how fucking great I felt an then realized why as I was coming down. I looked an saw 2 more guys in the booth with us and they were holding my hands and pumping their cocks through them as the first guy was sucking and stroking my cock.

I thought I would lose it right then. One of the other guys asks if I liked how his friend was sucking my cock and if it looks as hot as it feels and I could only moan. Then he said I've gone this far and maybe I should try sucking a cock just to see what it's like and as much as I tried not to let him know how hot that sounded, I let out another moan and he said..... don't think about it as he placed the pipe back in my mouth and this time I needed no encouragement, I quickly inhale deeply and pump the cocks in my hands faster until I lost track of time and what I was doing and when I started gaining control again, they are pushing me to my knees and telling me how much I will love sucking my first cock and pushed my head onto the first guys cock and I couldn't believe how much I wanted to suck it.

They kept pushing the poppers under my nose again and again and again and again until it felt like they were touching every part of my body and I was losing control of everything and not even caring.

They pulled me away from my cock sucking long enough to kiss me and blow smoke into my mouth and then give me the pipe again and sent my mind into the stratosphere. I feel my face being fucked by this big beautiful black cock and suddenly feel an intense heat inside me and I moan very loudly as this intense heat triggered my cock to explode and I heard one of the guys behind me groaning and grabbing my hips and pumping his load of cum into my now more than willing ass and before I could process what was really happening, the black guy started filling my mouth with his cum and then splashed the last few spurts on my face.

I couldn't believe it!!!!!! I hated to admit it but i was in heaven. Just when I thought it was all over, the third guy asked if I wanted more and all I could say was: yes, but get me fucked up again and when you're finished, leave the door open when go...............

Wow... what an amazing time!!!

7 hours ago, chargedodger said:

Bravo!Many a drunk straight man has been seduced by the annonymity of gloryhole sex into a world they otherwise may never know.:)

I still can't believe how fast it all happened! Looking back on it, I was too horny and drunk and too niave to see what was about to happen and that guy must have seen me and planned to corrupt me right there and then. You are so very right...... after the very first sniff of poppers I didn't stand a chance. I never would have actively gone looking for something like that but am so glad it happened just the same. It was the most incredible thing EVER!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, man9478 said:

brilliantly told, pal. honestly, i have always wanted to either have your experience personally, or join in on having and giving another guy his 1sr like that.  and always, wth the constant inhalng of poppers, until the glass pipe comes out.   sorry, man, but you probably didn't stand a chance! :) .  Keep wrting!

I thought that just a sniff or two wouldn't do much and he would leave and I would go back to stroking until I busted my nut.

I couldn't have been more wrong!!!! A few sniffs turned into more sniffing and deeper sniffing until I followed him to another booth to join his friends. He had me so poppered up that I didn't realize that he was leading me through the hallway by holding my cock while every guy was looking and smiling.

Once in the new booth he used a rag soaked in poppers and held it under my nose again and again and again until I was totally overwhelmed and never gave a thought about what I was doing and didn't think about what he had me smoke. I was pretty much doomed from the first sniff of poppers and very happy about it. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mtfujisx said:

I still can't believe how fast it all happened! Looking back on it, I was too horny and drunk and too niave to see what was about to happen and that guy must have seen me and planned to corrupt me right there and then. You are so very right...... after the very first sniff of poppers I didn't stand a chance. I never would have actively gone looking for something like that but am so glad it happened just the same. It was the most incredible thing EVER!!!!

Yes!Its kind of like when a bird discovers what wings are for.Where would we all be but for the occaisional "corruptors" in our lives?:)