Long Drive to Civilization

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

Part 1:

I live in the outback where there is little to know action, so I decided to drive back to the city for a weeks holiday to visit family and friends. It's typically 2 full days drive but I thought I would try to space it out with a few stops in some of the bigger towns and see if I could grab a few loads from sexually frustrated locals. So I got up early and cleaned myself out and set off on the first day. It is just open road with not much else for the first 4hrs. I stopped off at a service station in the first major town. It was a major truck stop. But a bit old and run down. I filled up the car and checked out the scenery and there were a few trucks getting fuel. I am 42y/o only 5'7" tall, avg build but recently started powerlifting so I was beginning to fill out in the chest a bit more now and my squats were starting to firm up and round my arse out. I am naturally smooth except for balls and arse, and even their it is naturally fair and light. So I was wearing my footy shorts and a singlet with sneakers. I had decided to go commando with no underwear. I didn't want anything getting in the way of a quick fuck and load. After filling up the car I drove over to the parking section to enjoy a soft drink and a smoke before heading on. There were a couple of trucks parked nearby, but I couldn't see anyone around. As I was finishing my smoke a tall guy in his 40's climbed out of his truck and proceeded to light up a smoke and stand next to the door of his truck. He was about 3 car lengths away. He was about 6' tall and short blonde hair with a dirty blonde short beard. Wearing work shorts and a singlet. I could see the tuft of dirty blonde hair sticking out of the top of his singlet and I almost got an instant boner. I love hairy guys but hairy blonde guys send me over the edge. I had to adjust my stance slightly as I got hard fast when I saw the blonde hairy chest. I lit up another smoke thinking another few minutes of perving couldn't hurt. Then he caught my glance and instinctively he nodded a hello from the distance. I nodded back and probably blushed. I guess he saw I got a bit flustered and maybe me trying to hide my boner. After a few minutes I swear his crotch got bigger. He adjusted himself a few times and I think he caught me looking and he just smiled.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I went to the rest rooms which only had one urinal and two stalls. I had to jack off a load before continuing the drive and I wanted to do it while I had his perfect blonde form still fresh in my mind. I shut the stall door behind me and sat down with my hard 6' cock out and started to jack off to his mental picture when I heard someone else come in and take the stall next to me. So I stopped for a minute and tried to be more discreet. About 30 seconds passed and couldn't hear much going on next to me other than a shuffle of some paper. Then a note came under the stall wall. I grabbed it and it read:

"Hope you enjoyed the view outside. I have another 8hr drive and would prefer not to do it with my balls full. If you keen, unlock your stall door and slide this back. If not, just leave and pretend you never saw this." FUCK YEAH! I thought. Then I realised I had no condoms, and no lube. Fuck it I thought. Blonde hairy and balls full is all I needed. I unlocked my stall door and slid the note back under the stall. Immediately I heard the deep chuckle and a "yeah". I stand up with my short still around my ankles and my cock hard dripping large amounts of pre-cum. He walks in quickly and shuts the door behind him. He stands there and looks at me with a devils grin on his face. He grabs me and kisses me hard. I feel his tongue exploring my mouth like I've never had before and I am doing all I can to not cum there and then with no hands. In between kisses I say I haven't got any condoms or lube and he just stands there and licks his lips with that evil grin. I am almost breathless at his form and beautifully rough blonde beard and lips. Being kissed by that beard was pure heaven. He had me and I think he knew it. He kisses me again for a few minutes and it is like the world just doesn't exist. He is still fully dressed and his cock is literally bursting to get out of his shorts as I feel it rub against my exposed cock. And I can tell it's big.

He leans back standing up straight. There is a wet patch on his shorts around the bulge of his huge cock and I can't tell if it is my pre-cum or his. He say's "Man I got a 5 day load in these balls that just has to get out. But I never use rubbers. If I am gunna fuck you it will be all natural." There is a glint in his eyes and I am literally going weak at the knees. Without any hesitation and almost in a trance I say "I want it". Then without another word he lifts his singlet back over his head hooking it behind his head and simply stands there and says "you still want it?" He is avg build, but essentially has a nice flat stomach which is unusual from what I have seen for most truckers. I run my hands though the dirty blonde hair that is all across his chest and it trails down to a nice hairy snail trail that disappears behind the top of his shorts that are about to rip from the pressure of his huge cock trying to escape. And there just above the top of his shorts on the right side is a small biohazard tattoo. In one of the few hairless spots. I feel his skin and run my hands over the tattoo and I look up at him. He licks his lips again and I can smell the smell of cigarettes and a real man on him. He leans in and kisses me again with my hand still on his tattoo, and as he breaks the kiss this time I give in and I say "Fuck yeah I want it".

He kisses me again and then pulls his own shorts down and a thick 8" cock bounces out and it is already wet with precum. He says he isn't kidding, it's a good 5 day load and it will probably be quick. He really needs to blow. Again, all I say is "I want it". Another deep kiss and then he turns me around and bends me over the toilet. I feel his wet cock head at my crack and then his hand on my cock. I can't handle it anymore and I shoot a load in and on his hand. He just says, "nice, cause I didn't have lube either". He rubs my cum all over is cock and he begins to push his mushroom head in. I feel the pop as his cock slides in with my cum on it. He stops about half way being the real gentleman he is and asks if I am ok. I am beyond words to describe how horny I am and what heaven I am in. Without any response I reach back and grab his arse and pull him into me balls deep and he just moans. "I'll take that as a yes". 

He only fucks me for a few minutes and I can hear his breath quicken. He is leaning in and kissing my neck and I can feel his gorgeous blonde beard on my neck. "Oh fuck" he says in my ear as he stands back up straight and pulls his cock almost all the way out before piston fucking me deep with one huge thrust and then he holds it there balls deep inside me as I hear him grunt and groan so loud I think someone outside is going to hear. I swear I can feel the jets of toxic cum hitting my insides with every pump. I am sure he continues to pump for almost as long as he fucked me. He stays deep inside me the whole time and continues to kiss my neck with the occasional spasms of his body as he injects every last drop inside me. A few minutes pass and he is still hard and still inside me. He whispers in my ear, "usually when it's been a while like this I can go more than once" he licks my ear and kisses my neck. I say "prove it".

He stands up straight again, not once having taken his cock out of my arse since blasting his toxic load inside me. He slowly pulls back but not out and starts to fuck me again nice and slowly. I say "I know it may be tempting mate, but don't pull all the way out, I don't want to lose any of the first load." He laughs and says "now your the type of horny little pig my life has been missing". He begins to fuck again and this time he fucks for a solid 10 minutes before unloading his second load in me. Having never taken his cock out from after the first one. After the second load he slowly slides out giving my arse time to close around his cock head without losing a drop. He pulls his shorts up and tells me to do the same and turn around which I do. He then starts to kiss me again just as deep as the last one and there is electricity going through my body and my cock is already hard again. He steps back from me and I am running my hands though his hairy chest. And he says, "so you got time for a quick drink and a smoke?" And I say yes. (In reality if he said lets get a hotel room for the night I would have said yes).

We stand next to his truck and chat and smoke. He is driving his truck through with work and he says he drives through in each direction every week. He usually stops here for a quick drink and piss, but he stays overnight each trip in each direction (once a week) in the next town. And I am almost too scared to ask in which direction, but I do. He says it is in the town I am staying in at the moment with my work. My heart skips a beat and I feel a slight wetness on my arse as a small drop of his cum drips down my leg. I tell him that's where I have been living with work for the past 6 months. He says he hasn't been able to find a partner because of the type of work he does, but would love a little pig like me. We exchange phone numbers and make plans for him to spend his return trip at my place. He grabs me and kisses me on the lips out in public. It is not a peck on the lips either, he kisses me like lovers do when they say goodbye. I go back to my car and he gets in his truck and we drive off in opposite directions. I get a text on my phone within the next 10 minutes. "Your a hot horny little pig. You saw my tattoo. I'm not on meds. If your not poz, you might be soon. Regardless, will you be my little piggy to fuck every time I come through?" I respond "I'm neg, for now. But I don't care. I want your DNA inside me and if I convert it will mean so much to me to know it's your baby inside me. If I don't convert then we can try every week until I do. When I do, I am yours to own".

Stay tuned for part 2.

Guest arseontap

thanks @curious to be honest I really have a spot for blonde and hairy. A blonde guy with a hairy chest and facial hair pretty much just punches all my buttons and there is literally nothing I wouldn't do for that ;)

Guest arseontap

Part 2:

Well I spent 3hrs driving to my first port of call so-to-speak and I kept Jacob's load in me. Funny that, we only exchanged names when we exchanged phone numbers. The whole time I was being bred by this gorgeous guy I never knew his name. The drive was long and i was clenching my arse cheeks the whole way. There was just so much I liked about Jacob and I didn't want to let go of a drop of him. It felt like he was hugging me from the inside.

I check into my hotel. It was a pretty cheap one, but that was the whole idea of this trip to be honest. Other than the time I was going to be at my families house, I was planning to get any and all loads on the way there and on the way back. But not only was Jacob a great start, he was special. I had the DNA of a man I would very happily say was the man of my dreams inside me. And the thought I might convert from his DNA, that it would be his strain that stayed with me forever was just magical. But I had placed an add a week earlier on the local hook-up site to be bred by locals in the two towns I was staying in along the way and I had a definite one lined up for here. The hotel room I booked was just on the outskirts of town and was single story. So you got it - nice and easy street access to my room door. Better still I could park out the front of my hotel room and there was a seat and ashtray for having a smoke just outside my room - PERFECT! The guy I had planned to meet was David and he was a local guy. 53 y/o and from his pictures most of his upper body was tattooed in some form or another. He was only a little taller than me, both nipples pierced and smooth body. We had exchanged mobile numbers before I left home so I could text when I got here. There was not much cell reception until I got close to town, but sure enough as I was coming into town the phone was beeping with text messages. It was getting dark so I checked in and check my phone.

Dave: "Don't worry still keen, but have a request. I have a mate who also wants to breed you but he is married and wants it anon. You up for that?"

My Response: "Fuck yeah - how you want to play it? By the way I managed to get a load a few hours ago. Most is still in there. Prefer to keep it. You mind using it and adding to it?"

Dave: "Fuck yeah - natural lube. I love it. Not sure about my mate though cause he is married, but he said he wants to fuck you raw. I'll just say you will lubed up before we get their and leave it at that - he doesn't need to know more".

Me: "Perfect. How you want to work this then"

Dave: "We both turn up to your unlocked door. You on bed arse up face down with blindfold (find anything). My mate will fuck you first and dump a load in you and then leave. Then I get to play with you. First blindfolded, then without. It's been a while and my balls are full and aching"

Me: "Deal."

I give him the hotel name and room number and we set a time for 1hr from now.

I am exactly as instructed. Bare arse up face down on edge of bed blindfolded with my cum filled hole up and waiting. I hear the door open right on time. I hear the two of them talking and getting undressed. I have no idea what the other guy looks like and probably never will. I hear them both undressing and I feel a guys hands feeling my arse cheeks. The hands are rough like a farmer. I feel the other guy get on the bed in front of me. It sounds like he is laying down in front of me. And then I feel his breath on my face. He says to the other guy "Don't be shy man, we have chatted. His arse is yours to use as you like man. Trust me, you may have fucked a lot of pussy before, but once you get a taste of a tight wet hole on a guy, I reckon you wont want to go back." I can feel the guy feeling my arse more.

As the married guy plays with my arse and hole I can hear he is jacking off to get hard. Dave leans in close to my face and I can feel and smell his breath. He is a smoker too. Awesome, it's going to be a long night. He whispers telling me to lift my head up a bit. As I do he starts to kiss me. I realise he is laying across the bed in front of me with his head at mine so we can kiss as I get fucked. As we kiss I feel the married guys cock head at my arse.  I hear Dave say "He said he would lube it up good for you since it will be your first gay fuck, so it should be nice and wet in there for you. Just slide right in". And he does. Dave kisses me and whispers "he doesn't need to know".

The straight guy goes back and forth between hard fucking and gentle fucking and I realise he is slowing down regularly to stop himself cumming too quickly. Great! A good sign my arse is giving him the enjoyment he needs. After about 10 mins he starts to pick up again and I hear him say "man I can't hold out anymore...oh shit...I'm fucking another guy...fuck...hear it comes...fuck...fuck.." And I hear him grunt as he convulses inside of me. He slams his cock in me in regular intervals as if by some chance with each slam he can force his load deeper into me. Soon he just stops with his cock balls deep inside me and says "fuck no pussy is that tight and that good...the fucking missus hasn't put out for months. I haven't blown a load for over a month it has been that bad at home" I am pretty sure I can feel another huge load inside me. I am actually wondering if I am going to be able to hold it all in.

He pulls out and there is a popping sound and I feel some cum dripping down my leg. I wonder how much of it is Jacobs toxic load as well. The guy gets dressed as Dave continues to kiss me saying he is so horny and looking forward to being next. The other guy says to Dave "Your right man...I'm gunna want a lot more of this" and then I hear him leave. 

Dave then takes the blind fold off and he is exactly as his pictures. Only his eyes seem softer and kinder. He says "Stay there, strangely enough I like a clean work space, so let me clean up a bit before I get started. I'm positive you'll enjoy this as much as I will". I don't move and he goes around to my arse and I feel his tongue lick the inside of my knee up to my arse crack in one lick and hear him say "mmmmm". Then I feel him do the same to the other side and it feels amazing. I realise he is licking up the cum that has dribbled down the inside of my legs. Then I feel his tongue on my crack and before I know it his tongue is pretty much inside me. He stops for a minute and speaks to me the way you do with half a mouth full. "now listen closely, I know you got plenty in there, so when I go back in I want you to push just a little bit so I can have a taste of some of it. Not all of it, just some. Try to leave some in their for when I fuck you. I love a used hole, but I also love the taste of cum." So back in he goes and I push a little bit and cannot believe the feeling as I actually feel the cum run out like fluid onto his tongue into his mouth.

He pulls away and I try to clench my arse again, but I am sure I feel a but more drip down my arse crack. He says in a muffle "roll over", and I do. He comes up from between my legs with his rock hard cock rubbing against mine and my legs around him and his face is just in front of mine and he smiles as the cum dribbles from his mouth to mine. I have never done this before. But I have swallowed my fair share of loads so I figure this isn't that different. So I stick my tongue out and catch the cum on my tongue. It feels like a full load and he drains it all into my mouth. Some misses, but he leans in and licks it off my face and then begins to kiss me hard. It feels really wet and messy, but then I think to myself that some of this might be Jacob's toxic cum and I begin to kiss him back just as hard as I try to steal as much of the cum back as I keep thinking some of it is Jacobs. We don't stop kissing until there is literally not a drop of cum left between us. 

He then lays down beside me with both of us naked and says "I have an idea if your up for it. There is a local beat hear down by the river. It can end up with a few guys sometimes and given it's summer the chances are good. Can you hold the rest of the cum in you for another 30 minutes?" I say "yes." "Awesome" he says "cause I want to take you down there and bend you over the bonnet of the car and fuck you in the open. I can be quite verbal so I will make sure if anyone is around, if they can't see I am fucking you raw, they will definitely hear that I am. When I am done I will motion for anyone that wants too, to come over and do the same. Will you let me own your arse tonight?"

FUCK YEAH LET's GO!

To be continued.

Guest arseontap

So we get up and I put on my singlet and football shorts. The other guy is wearing almost the same, but has on jocks. We step outside and have a quick smoke before getting into his car and driving not far away down to a river's edge that is quite surprisingly secluded. There are three other cars parked around but no one is in them. Dave says "Nice! These are regulars so looks like we are in luck tonight. Let's see what comes out of the bushes so-to-speak." He pulls in with the front of his car facing the water and away from the road in. I guess this way he can see if any cops or likewise come.

We get out and we both light up a smoke . We stand at the front of his car which is a normal family sedan. We chat for a bit while smoking and he slides his hand down the back of my shorts and slides his finger in my wet hole. I am having trouble holding on to the cum now and a good amount drips out onto his hand. He laughs and smears it over my arse and says "try to keep some for me" and he continues to finger my hole. It is really wet now.

We finish our smoke and begin to kiss. We are both rock hard by this stage. I noticed that he was about 7" but really thick back at the hotel and I am pleased. I am struggling to hold the cum in me and I need a good thick plug. As we kiss I am feeling his cock through his shorts and he breaks the kiss and says "you ready for mine?". I say nothing and turn around. He forcefully pushes me down over the bonnet and yanks my shorts down hard. If it wasn't clear to anyone before, it is now. This man owns my arse. He pulls his cock out and I feel the thick mushroom head right at my hole and in one solid push he goes in without any hesitation. I am wet and used, but I still feel a short jab of pain and I know he knows it.

He says out loud "shut up bitch and take my thick raw cock. Tonight your mine. And anyone else I say". He goes straight in to piston fucking me and my own cock is being pressed hard against the car grill with every pounding. I don't care - I know he owns me tonight. He has staying power too. He is verbal and loud and every comment includes the words "raw" "cum" "seed" and "breed". If you couldn't see it from a distance, then you sure as hell could hear that he was fucking my raw. 

He goes on for almost 20 minutes, fast, slow, fast, slow, and then finally he says loudly "it's time bitch. Take my load - all of it" and he slams into me hard. So hard I am sure my own cock is going to have grill marks on it. As he spasms inside me with every squirt he is saying "another flood" "take every drop of my seed". As he is finishing emptying inside me I look up and there is at least 3 guys standing around at varying distances from us. All with their cocks out and all jacking off. Dave pulls out and I feel a run of cum down my leg. He slaps my arse hard and turns to a guys and says "mate I own this hole tonight. I offer it to you. It's wet and naturally lubed for you. The only rule, you fuck it it raw and hard and you pump your seed deep inside him."

The guys smiles, and before I know I feel Dave's hand on my head turning me away. "I told you mate, I own you. You get no say. Which means you see nothing. You keep looking away and I will tell you when I am done with you". I am so turned on right now that I shoot a load all over the grill. The other guy from memory was quite tall and I can feel his legs having to bend down so he can get inside me. He isn't as big as Dave I think, but it is hard to be able to tell now. Because he is so tall when he thrusts he almost lifts me off the ground with his cock in me. He fucks me hard and it is now clear I am having trouble holding the cum in me. The insides of my legs are getting wet and I know its from cum. I can also hear the slopping sound as the guy is piston fucking me. He doesn't last long as I expect as he was edging watching Dave fuck me. He barely makes a noise, but I can feel from the harder controlled thrusts when he unloads inside me. He leans forward and whispers in my ear "you stupid slut, you just got yourself a charged load" HE pulls out and walks away.

It is the same with the two others, just as hard and just as quick. My arse is literally dripping cum now. There is no way I can hold it in. After the last one (That's Dave's load first and then the 3 other guys) Dave says softly "ok you can get up, there is no one left". I stand up struggling to not shit cum down my legs. Dave kisses me quite softly and I pull my shorts up and we stand there like nothing happened and have a smoke. As we smoke and talk Dave gets a text. "You are not going to believe this" he says. I look at him with curiosity. "my mate that fucked you before, well he wants another go, like NOW." "Here?" I say. "Nah, lets get you back to the hotel. Same deal as he doesn't want to be known.

Dave puts a towel on my car seat before I sit down and grins. "You've done this before" I say and laugh. We get back to the hotel and the back of my football shorts are wet. I can actually smell the cum now. We get into the room and he just says "assume the position, he'll be here any minute" and I do and he puts the tea towel I used a blindfold on me again. On the bed like this it is even harder not to let cum drip out of my arse. I hear the door open again.

Dave says "It's really wet mate. That's your load from before and I fucked him after you like I said. I had a big load too. So it's really wet. ENJOY!" In a space of a couple of hours it is clear something has changes with this guy. The first time was almost exploratory and soft. You could tell he discovered he liked this and now it was pure raw desire to do it again. This time he slams in hard. It is literally sloshing with cum. "This is so much better than any fucking lube man" he says. He is comfortable now, even confident. He knows he wants it now and he plans to enjoy it. "It's a bit loser though, a bit more like a pussy now. I liked it tight" Dave gets up off the bed and say's "mate we can fix that. How adventurous you feeling now?" "Fuck man I haven't stopped thinking about fucking a guy again since I left - Are you fucking hard again?" "Yeah" Dave says and tells the guy to pull out for a second.

Dave grabs my arm softy and says, "let me get under you man" and I know whats coming. Dave climbs under me and I straddle his now hard cock again. He kisses me and says "you ready for this?" I make it very clear in my reply "Born ready boss". I lover myself onto Dave's cock and he fucks me for a little bit. I don't know what the other guy is doing but he say's "man now I've felt it, watching it is even good". And Dave say's "well mate I want you to enjoy the tightness from earlier so see where my cock goes in his arse? Well I want you to squeeze your cock in next to mine. You and me, were gunna fuck his hole together."

I feel the other guys cock head next to Dave's and Dave says "Don't be shy, shove it in hard next to mine - lets share this hole" and the guy does. I feel a shot of pain go through my body as I try to adjust. But this guy is new, he doesn't understand this side of things. So he just starts to fuck. After a minute it I am relaxing but the other guy is just having too much fun and he is almost yelling that it is tight like before. He only lasts another minute and I can feel the load shooting inside me and over Dave's cock. And then Dave gives in and all I here is "me too - here it comes". Neither of them pull out. They both hold inside me until they start to go soft. It really does feel like a wet mess down there now. The other guy says "I'll call you" to Dave and leaves. Dave takes my blind fold off and falls along side of me. ""I hope it's what you were after man". We kiss for a while and I am quite sore but almost euphoric from it all. We put on our shorts and singlets and stand outside for a smoke. It's late and a couple of guys walk past us on their way back to their room after a night drinking and say hi. I have my arse to the wall as it is completely wet now.

Curious, I ask Dave "Don't you worry about cops patrolling down at the beat?" "Nah! I got that covered, we're all good". "How I ask?" He looks at me and says "you know my mate I have been sharing you with. The married guy that I just double fucked you with?" "Yeah" "He's the local Sergeant - that's why he didn't want you to see him. He is on duty tonight. So he makes sure to task the troops elsewhere for me. It pays to have friends in high places" and he smiles.

Dave leaves shortly after and I fall asleep laying on the bed naked in sheets wet with cum and multiple loads dripping from my arse on to the sheets. That night gave new meaning to wet dreams for me :)

Guest arseontap

Part 3:

I wake up the next morning and the bed smells of cum. My arse is a little tender and quite dry. I fill fulfilled in more ways than one. I have a shower since today I will do the final drive and catch up with family and friends. This trip has been quite productive already. I hear my phone beeping with a text message while I am in the shower and assume its family as they expect me today. When I get out of the shower I check my phone and its Jacob. I get an instant jolt of sexual electricity through my body just at the sight of his name. There is something about him and his fuck that I just can't get out of my head. Physically he is my dream fuck (dirty blonde, hairy chest and dirty blonde trimmed beard). But the way he kissed me, the whole thing was just pig heaven. 

Jacob: "Hi my sexy little piglet. Many more loads? Just got home, and can't get you out of my head man. Will be coming back through next week. Hope the offer to spend the night still stands man."

I am rock hard and dripping pre-cum before I get to the end of the message. Hmmm, there is the answer I guess lol. I take a photo of my hard dripping cock and send it to him "this is what happened when I got your message, and I haven't even touched it. Does that answer your question?"

Jacob: "Fuck Yeah! I want to have you for an entire night babe"

BABE? I kid you not, I shoot a load completely hands free over the floor. I get dressed and I do the final 4hrs drive. It is the hardest 4hr drive I have ever done. I can't stop thinking about Jacob and my cock is hard almost the entire drive. It just goes hard and soft non-stop. I spend the week with family and nothing else happens. I had planned to do the same fuck crawl home and originally had planned to stay at the same places and hopefully get some repeat business, but I can't get Jacob out of my head and I just need to get home as soon as I can. So I don't stop and it feels like the longest drive of my life. But I don't care.

I get home a day early and Jacob is due to come in 2 days. We message almost every day. Some dirty and some actually really nice. We start telling each other more about ourselves. And I cannot help but wonder. 

The next day comes and Jacob is due in a day and I can't help myself and I am cleaning the house and thinking it should be nice and clean. It get's to about 2pm in the afternoon and most of it is done and most of the work is done. I am thinking about Jacob and I go clean myself out all-be-it a day early. I consider barely eating anything so I can stay that way. I am laying on the couch in my gym shorts and singlet and watching TV with a crystal clean arse and I am fingering it a bit with lube as I think of tomorrow. About 4pm there is a knock at the door and I immediately thing "damn bible bashers". I am not expecting anyone so it has to be them, so I ignore it at first. Then a louder and harder knock and I decide I am going to give then a mouth full. I get up and open the door and there stands Jacob! My jaw drops in surprise and he gives me that evil smile and says "let me fill that for you". 

He steps in and grabs me really firmly and pushes me against the wall hard. I am literally pinned to the wall by his body and he kisses me harder and deeper than I have ever been kissed before. It is not rough as such, but pure passion. We don't move for at least 10 minutes. He stays there pinning me to the wall and kissing me so deep it feels like he is searching my mouth for something. We are both rock hard and my heartbeat is racing. He finally breaks the kiss and leans back slightly but with his arms on my shoulders and his crotch and cock still pressed hard against mine. 

"That is all I have been able to think about doing since last week. Well not all, but a big part of it" He smiles with that beautiful blonde beard and I almost melt. He rubs my face with the back of his hand still standing there pinning me to the wall and just talks to me about the week he has had and how much he couldn't stop thinking of me. He says softly "I have wanted to be inside you and part of you so bad that I haven't blown a load in 5 days" Finally, he lets go a bit and moves off me and I grab his hand a lead him to my bedroom without a word. I pull his shorts down and he has no underwear on and his thick cock bounces out flicking pre-cum in my face. I simply groan and lick it all up. He takes his singlet off and I am in awe of the blonde hairy chest and there it is again - that tattoo. This time I lick up his groin and lower stomach and then lick the biohazzard tattoo and then kiss it.

Hi grabs me under my shoulders and lifts me up to kiss me again. "Serious babe, it's been 5 days. I've been saving it for you. I really need to let this load go." "Do it - take what's yours" I say. He smiles again and kisses me and then pushes me on my back on the bed and pulls my shorts off. His cock is already oozing precum again. He leans in locking my legs over his shoulders and moves up to my face again and begins to kiss me again and I can feel the head of his cock at my arse. "This is what I have been thinking about all week. Last week was great, but I want to be looking you in the eyes at that moment". He kisses me again and pushes deep into me in one deep motion and just holds it there while he keeps kissing me. It hurts a little bit but he holds it there as he kisses me to give me time to adjust. "Relax babe" he says. Every time he calls me babe, I skip a beat. Slowly he starts to ease in and out, and he is clearly trying to maintain control. He is on the edge with an eruption that he really needs to let go. I can see the concentration and almost rolling of his eyes as he tries to hold off with every fuck. He stops for a second, clearly on the edge and I say "please tell me this means I have you for 2 nights". "If you'll let me stay - yeah babe" he says. "Then what are you waiting for, let it go. We have 2 days and nights" and I run my hand downs his blonde hairy chest to his treasure trail and then stop on his biohazard tattoo. With his cock rock hard and balls deep inside me but not moving as he tries to hold on to his 5 day load, i softly touch his tattoo and look him in the eye and say "2 days for you to get me pregnant with your DNA". Without moving at all and with any more thrusts, I feel him flood my insides with his DNA and I see his eyes roll back as he completely looses control over his load without even moving. He groans loudly and then leans in again and kisses me deep and hard as I can still feel his cock spasm inside me and shot after shot of his toxic load flooding my insides. I swear he continues to pump loads inside me for over a minute as he kisses me. He stays hard and doesn't pull out for at least a few minutes and he never stops kissing me. Finally he begins to go soft and slides out with a pop. He rolls over next to me on his back. I reach into my side table and grab a butt plug. I show him and I say "I want to be your babe, your little piggy. I want you to be part of me forever. Let's make sure." He kisses me again and at the same time slides the plug inside my hole.

I take the next 2 days off work and we are inseparable (literally and physically) for the next 2 days. I lose count of the number of times he fucks me and breeds me while he is there and after every one, he slides the plug in. He fucks me in the kitchen, the lounge room, and one night we go out for dinner to the local pub and he fucks me in the car park. There is none of this man I do not want now. It is so hard when he leaves, but true to his word he comes back every week for one night as he comes through and the sex is intense and it feels like so much more. Every time he leaves it feels like he rips a part of me away with him. We text every day. The sex and time we have together is like nothing I have ever experienced. After 3 months, I come down with a cold. Not much different to what I normally get, but I have to wonder. So I head to the clinic and get tested. 2 days later (which is one day before Jacob is due back) I get the results - I am poz. I wish I could describe the emotion. I am not afraid, and I know it isn't the death sentence it used to be, so I have no concerns there. But I have an emotion that I did not expect. I think I am in love with this guy. I go home and I have a shower and I feel myself all over in the shower and all I can think about is that part of Jacob is now inside me, coursing through my blood. Could we ever be closer.

The next day Jacobs arrives and true to form it is straight from the door to the bed. He has stopped fucking guys on his trips only because he wants to always have the big load for me and the orgasm is so intense when his balls are so full. He says that at that moment with a 5 day load, that the orgasm and explosion as he kisses me and looks into my eyes is worth the wait. As we lay there facing each other and I have a fresh 5 day load inside dripping from my hole, we caress and touch each other and kiss as we talk about the past week. I tell him I had a bit of a "cold" last week. But better now. He stops and looks me in the eye intensely. I caress his beard and play with his hairy chest and trace my fingers down to his treasure trail and then to his tattoo. I stop on the tattoo and softly massage it as I look him in the eye and say "I'm pregnant with your babies".