Doctor Death

It was the winter after I turned 18 when, right before Christmas, I came down with the flu.  I dreaded going to the doctor, but my Mom insisted, getting me an appointment on a late Friday afternoon. She was supposed to drive me there, but she telephoned, saying she couldn't get off of work.  So somehow I drove myself.  A little bit about me.  I'm 5' 6" and weigh maybe 145 pounds.  Blonde hair that's just about shoulder length.  And hazel eyes.  Being small older men loved me but none had fucked me yet because they didn't believe I was 18.  So off I go to the doctor.

I had scarcely walked through the door of the doctor's office when a wave of something hit me - leaving me feeling like shit.   Even so there was paperwork to complete, so by the time the nurse came to lead me back to the examination room to get my vitals, the waiting room was empty.

After the nurse had taken my blood pressure, temperature, and other routine tests, she remarked "The doctor will be with you shortly."

Perhaps five minutes later HE walked in.  Dr. William Bell.  Six feet, seven inches and perfectly lean, salt and pepper hair.  In his mid 50's.  My type of man.  I was hard instantly.  Dr. Bell told the nurse she could go ahead, that he would lock-up, Dr. Bell and I chatted for several minutes until the nurse left and Dr. Bell asked me to undress to check for any abnormalities.  I was slightly embarrassed because my cock was hard and I was leaking precum.  Dr. Bell didn't pay any attention as his hands poked and prodded at my body.  Dr. Bell then had me lay back on the bed and put my feet in the stirrups so he could check my prostrate.  I thought that was kind of strange considering anybody could tell I had the flu.  But he was a doctor so - well, whatever. 

I felt somewhat vulnerable given my ass was exposed, but at the same time I was still turned-on.

Dr. Bell then startled me, asking if I had ever had anything in my ass.

"No," I replied. 

He responded with a big smile as he murmurred "Just relax," inserting his index finger into my ass.  I was so excited and nervous that I didn't notice Dr. Bell hadn't pulled-on a glove on to check my prostrate.  As his finger entered my ass my load exploded.  I was beyond embarrased, but to my surprise Dr. Bell didn't remove his finger, but rather inserted a second finger.  He then scooped up my cum and fed it to me.  Before long I was hard again and moaning like a bitch in heat.  I noticed a couple of times what felt like him scratching inside my ass.  It hurt slightly but the pleasure was far greater than the pain.  After a few minutes Dr. Bell inserted a third finger in my ass really opening me up.  After Dr. Bell had my ass where he wanted he lowered his pants.  I nearly fainted at the size of his cock.   It was a full nine inches long and as thick as a coke bottle.  I also noticed a scorpion tattoo but I didn't know what it meant.  He told me he was going to really destroy my immune system. 

Positioning himself at the foot of the bed, his cock aligned with my ass, and for better or worse before I could object to the prospects of that monster entering my ass, Dr. Bell shoved his cock all the way into my hole.  I all but fainted from the pain.  When I came to  Dr. Bell was fucking my ass with a steady, powerful rhythm.  It started feeling really good and I didn't think about asking about a condom, reasoning to myself "After all he is a doctor so what  could happen?"

My own cock was now hard again and I was on the edge of having another orgasm.  After a few more minutes Dr. Bell really picked up the pace and was fucking me like a man possessed, so it wasn't surprising when Dr Bell let out a growl and unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum in my ass.  This sent me over the edge and I exploded all over my chest. 

Kissing me hard, Dr Bell said "In two weeks I want to see you again." 

He also inserted a butt plug in my ass saying he said he would call me when it was time to remove it.  Oh, by the way, Dr. Bell did indeed write me out a prescription to combat the flu.  He also said "Welcome to the club," but didn't elaborate.

Nearly two weeks have passed since I saw Dr. Bell, and I am still down with the flu.  I  can't wait to see Dr. Bell again and find out why. 

• Like 46
  • Upvote 28

Such a caring doctor.  I hope he accepts my insurance plan and is in my network.   Oh who am I kidding, I will pay cash out of pocket to get fucked by a 6'7" doctor in his 50s, with a 9" coke bottle thick cock

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Part 2: Dr. Bell and the Male intern

Two weeks had passed and once again I had to drive myself to see Dr. Bell.  Honestly I was glad this time because I needed to be fucked again.  I showed up at the medical office around 4:30 and noticed his nurse wasn't there but a rather handsome male intern, who's name was David.  The bulge in his pants left me wondering if David liked my looks.  Leading me down the hallway to an exam room, David took my vitals while awaiting Dr. Bell's arrival.

Now, let me describe David.  His eyes were baby blue which enticed me to loose myself.  He was six feet, two inches, neatly trimmed brunette hair but no facial hair.  Oh, and he had muscles like a Greek god.  For a few minutes I actually forgot I was sick.  Normally young guys do nothing for me but I was hoping David would somehow fuck me sometime in the near future.  After David asked me for the third time how long I had been sick because apparently I was lost in lust I broke out of my trance and answered him, adding an apology for having missed his earlier questions.  David was sweet and laughed it off, suggesting I must have had something or someone on my mind.  I blushed.  How right he was.

About then Dr. Bell walked in and looked at my vitals, commenting I'd find this visit to be special.  With that he asked me to undress.  With David in the room I was a bit nervous, but both Dr. Bell and David assured me it was fine, as David was 'like Dr. Bell'.  I interpreted this as meaning David was, like Dr. Bell, gay.

I quickly got undressed and they did the same.  My first though upon seeing David naked was fuck, he is hot, but my real focus was on his cock.  While perhaps not quite as large as Dr. Bell's, it definitely wasn't small.  I'd estimate it at eight inches, obviously uncut, and obviously quite thick.  His cock was already leaking precum and I couldn't wait to taste it.  I noticed David had a scorpion tattoo but I still had no clue what it meant.  Dr Bell then asked what would I do to pleasure both of them. 

"Anything you desire, Dr. Bell," I immediately replied.

"Well, David hasn't cum since getting his results which has been over a month ago, and I know he would like to share his load with someone who would absolutely poz-itively take it without question."

I didn't catch how Dr. Bell emphasized the poz part and I said I would love to have him cum inside my ass.  A big smile came across David's face and Dr. Bell led us both down the hall to another room which contained a bed in it.  Dr. Bell had me get on all fours on the bed, and David sat on the bed in front of me, presenting his eight inch cock to my lips, as Dr. Bell got behind me and started working on my ass.  I opened my mouth and started licking up all of David's precum.  I also noticed Dr. Bell was scratching up the inside of my ass again while he fingered me.  It hurt again but I didn't say anything because I wanted to worship David's beautiful cock.  After several minutes of Dr. Bell fingering my ass he slowly this time worked his glorious cock in my ass.  It took Dr. Bell a few minutes to work his cock all the way up my ass but once he was all the way in I relaxed and he slowly fucked my ass.  I was in heaven.

I took my time on David's cock and since Dr. Bell was taking his time I managed to deep throat David's cock.  This went on for a while and David had me stop a few times because he was close to cumming.  My own cock was making a big mess on the bed from my own precum and when Dr. Bell picked up the pace and really started fucking my ass I lost it, shooting six big wads onto the bed as simultaneously my ass tightened up around Dr. Bell's cock, causing him to blow his load in my ass.

After Dr Bell finished he withdrew from my ass, gave me a light slap on my butt cheeks, advising David it was his turn to to fuck me.  David and Dr. Bell switched places.  David immediately rammed his cock up my ass, but as Dr. Bell had really opened me up well, David slid in easily.  As I started enjoying his fucking I turned my attention to Dr. Bell's cock and I noticed there was blood on it.  I gestured to the blood, and seeing it, Dr. Bell commented it was okay, that a little blood was only natural.

With that I calmed down, cleaning his cock with my mouth while David enjoyed my ass.  I had just gotten into cleaning Dr. Bell's cock when David let out a primal scream and unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum up my ass.  Dr. Bell held my head in place to continue cleaning his cock while David came back to reality.  David didn't remove his cock and he never went soft.  He stayed hard and within a couple of minutes he was fucking me again.  I continued cleaning Dr. Bell's cock and before long he was hard again so I started sucking his cock and worshipping his cock.  David fucked me a lot longer the second time and he held off until Dr. Bell said he was going to cum.  A few seconds later my mouth and ass were full of cum at the same time and I swallowed all of Dr. Bell's cum.

After they both were finished Dr. Bell got up and David got on the bed and pulled me up to him.  Dr. Bell said he would be right back while David and I started kissing each other very passionately.  After Dr. Bell returned David and I didn't even notice until Dr. Bell cleared his throat.  By the hard on he had I would say he was enjoying the show.  I also noticed a needle and a couple of vials for drawing blood.  Dr. Bell then sat on the edge of the bed and said he really needed to talk to me about what the tattoos meant and why I've been sick for two weeks without any improvement.  What he told me changed my life what happened next shocked even me. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 18