Doctor Death

Part 3: The Revelation 

Dr. Bell joined David and me sitting on the bed, revealing both David and he were HIV positive.  I was shocked. Upset.  Pissed off.  But more than anything I was dumbfounded.  How could Dr. Bell do this to me?  I had so many questions running through my mind.  I will admit the fucking was fantastic.  But still.  I asked Dr. Bell why he hadn't used a condom? He said that he honestly thought I knew after seeing his tattoo.  I told him I didn't know that it meant he was poz.  Dr. Bell explained to me that I was likely poz now myself.  That would explain why I still wasn't over the flu.  As I paced around the room taking everything in I noticed the more I thought about it and how it happened the hornier I was getting.  This didn't go unnoticed by Dr. Bell and David.  Dr. Bell then said something else that blew me away.  David was Dr. Bell's son, and Dr. Bell had knocked-up David.  This revelation only added to my horniness. Well hell chances are I'm now poz myself so I did what any horny bottom would do and presented my ass and mouth back to Dr. Bell and David to use.

Neither of them wasted any time. David shoved his cock down my throat and Dr. Bell attacked my ass.  I was being spit roasted by these handsome studs.  My own cock was creating a puddle of precum underneath me.  I couldn't say anything with my mouth full of cock but I was definitely showing them I wanted more of their precious cum.  Dr. Bell was the first to cum and I swallowed every drop of cum he shot down my throat.  He had me continue sucking his cock after he cum and to my amazement he didn't go soft.  A minute or so later David said he was cumming and he shot his toxic cum inside my ass.  His cock, like that of his father, remained hard. 

David and Dr. Bell changed places and  continued spit-roasting me.  I was so cock drunk that I paid no attention to my own cock.  I was now addicted to taking poz cum.  Dr. Bell announced he was going to cum and this sent David over the edge at the same time.  As each gentleman fed me his cum, I exploded without ever touching my cock.

As I was coming down from my post orgasmic bliss I heard a blood curdling scream followed by the shout "What the fuck are you doing?"

My mom was standing in the doorway. 

• Like 31
  • Upvote 18
  • Thanks 1

Part 4: Disowned and Owned 

My Mom had gotten worried because it was so late and I wasn't home yet.  I had arrived at the medical office at 4:30 P.M., and, in glancing at the clock, was shocked to see it was now after 10:00 P.M.  Involuntarily I remembered the old saying "Time flies when you're having fun."  Apparently it was true.  Standing next to my Mom was Dr. Bell's nurse, Michelle.  The appearance of Michelle and my Mom made it fairly Mom, concerned about my absence, had reached Michelle, who, guessing I was still at the office, had instructed Mom to meet her at the office so they could check to see if I was still there.  And, of course, in the process of searching for me, Michelle (apparently deliberately) let my Mom into the office, knowing Mom would likely discover her little boy taking poz cock.

I wasn't embarrassed in the least, in part because the look on my Mom's face was priceless, and Michelle was grinning with uncontrolable glee, all but salivating at the scene.

It took Mom several minutes to pull herself together, but when she did, true to form, she was a drama queen, exclaiming "You're no son of mine!  You're on your own.  I don't want to see you again!"

Before I had the opportunity to digest her declaration Dr. Bell spoke-up saying "That's just perfect as I was about to invite your son to move in with David and me," stepping forward to take me in his arms.

The venom of Mom's declaration rendered moot, I was fully prepared to through gasoline on the fire so I gave Dr. Bell an intensely deep and passionate kiss, followed by exchanging a similar kiss with David.  As I hoped, Mom was utterly disgusted with our menage a trois, storming off in an impressive, if pointless huff.

Looking forward into the immediate future I thought "Excellent.  I have my own life to live."

After Mom left, the four, (yes, including Michelle), sat around chatting.  Dr. Bell asked her if she would draw my blood for the lab.  Agreeing readily, Michelle skillfully drew the samples as I luxuriated in bliss, and when she was finished and had prepared the sample for the lab testing firm, Dr. Bell, David, and I dressed, and as everyone was hungry, the four of us went to Dr. Bell's house, Dr. Bell and David in one car, and Michelle and I in her car.     

Dr. Bell's house was only about 15 minutes distant from the medical office, and enroute Michelle and I had a wonderful talk and she said she would help make sure I was taken care of after my results came back.  I asked her as to my chances of becoming poz, and she replied given all the cum and blood in my ass, the prospects of seroconversion were excellent.  Upon hearing this I actually had an orgasm in her car without even touching my cock.  My second no-hands orgasm of the night.  

Michelle, realizing what had just happened, smiled broadly saying she thought I would really enjoy living with Dr. Bell and David.

As we arrived at Dr. Bell's house I was in awe.  The house was huge.  As Michelle prepared a meal for us Dr. Bell gave me the grand tour, in the process identifying my room, after which all four of us convened in the kitchen where Michelle was in the process of putting a meal together.

"Michelle, would you mind taking this young man to the store tomorrow morning?  He needs a new wardrobe."

Before Michelle could reply I replied "Dr. Bell, I have very, very little money, and can't afford new clothing.  Somehow I'll have to get my stuff from my Mom's house."

Dr. Bell looked at me with an understanding look, and replied "Don't worry about the cost.  Oh, and if you're comfortable with the idea, David and I would be pleased if you would simply address me as 'Daddy'."

I was definitely comfortable with his proposal, and, returning his offer with a wide smile, answered "Thank you, Daddy."

With that Daddy again kissed me, leaving me with the feeling I had truly come home.

Our kiss ended, David and I wandered off to the living room as Daddy and Michelle finished-up the meal preparations.  Seated on the couch, David and I found ourselves making out, and as we did so David commented with a sly smirk on his face "It's gonna be great having you around, if only 'cause there will be plenty of sex to go around."

Grinning, I knelt in front of David, unzipped his trousers, and pulling out his cock went to town on it.  When fully hard, I stood, dropped my own trousers, and rode his cock.  We tried to be reasonably discreet, but were unsuccessful.  As I bounced up and down, my moans became increasingly pronounced, and by the time David unloaded his cum deep inside my ass, Daddy and Michelle were staning in the doorway watching the show. 

As I gave David a deep 'thank you' kiss, Michelle told Daddy that appeared I would be a son.  Daddy agreed.

As I climbed off of David's cock Michelle said dinner was ready and I sat at the table nude as cum oozed from my ass.  As we sat through dinner we talked about everything under the sun.  Once we were finished everyone was ready for bed.  I then realized Michelle lived here as well.  So each of us when off to his (or her) respective room for a good night's sleep.  Crawling into bed I smiled, fully aware how fortunate I was to have landed on my feet.  

The night flew by and before I knew it the morning had arrived.  Michelle awoke me with the announcment "It's time to go shopping."

It was 7:00 A.M.  I tried to argue with her that it was too early but I lost the argument.  So at this point my new life officially began. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 14