Doctor Death

Part 5: An Unexpected Discovery 

Michelle stepped out of the room, and, complying with her insistence, I slowly got out of bed.  My feet had just hit the floor when Michelle returned carrying a handful of her clothing.  Dumbfounded I looked at her, and then the clothing.

"Well, since your clothing from yesterday is quite dirty you can't wear those.  And David's pants would be too long for you, and Daddy's would swallow you whole.  That leaves my clothing as the only option.  Besides, we're actually about the same build, so my pants and your belt should do just fine."

In my sleepy state I agreed and dressed.  And yes, Michelle was right.  The clothing fit fairly well.  With that off we went, Daddy and David still asleep.  Lucky them.

Our first stop was a little bistro for breakfast, and to plan the day.  By the time we were finished the stores had all pretty much opened, and we hit several expensive clothing stores which I felt were really out of my league, and I still felt embarrassed that I wasn't paying for anything.  Registering my discomfort Michelle asuaged me saying Daddy wanted his boy to have only the best.

I finally accepted Michelle's explanation for the clothing she was buying for me and really got into the experience of shopping with a platinum card.  After several hours together I was really comfortable around her and she likewise.  At some point I confessed I was quite startled when, the night before, I looked-up from my sexcapade with Dr. Bell to see my Mother standing in the doorway with Michelle.  Michelle explained "Your mother and I met at a book club several years earlier, and we became casual friends, but in any event, she had my phone number since we were both members of the book club.  Apparently your Mom first telephoned the clinic, trying to track you down, and when the call went to the service, she telephoned me.  The rest you know."

Michelle went on explaining she and my Mom had chatted about different issues and, as my Mother had made a whole raft of particulary vile comments about gay people.

"Why did you stay in contact with my Mom," I asked, "if her views are so disgusting?"

"Because of you," Michelle replied.

I was lost, and Michelle could see as much, and gave an laugh explaining "Your Mother and I discussed you, and she remarked you didn't date any girls, which left her fearing you might be gay.  I should add, your Mother said up front that if she learned you were indeed gay, she would disown you.  I was stunned by her animous, and decided to remain in contact with your Mother so I could see the situation with you play out."

Michelle went on to add that when I telephoned for a office appointment, likely with the flue, she specifically alerted Daddy to the situation, so he, Michelle and David could set my Mom up for a fall.  So the whole 'outing' was a set-up, designed to liberate me from a hatemonger like my Mother, substituting a wholesome, loving family with Daddy, David and Michelle. 

Michelle concluded saying "Daddy couldn't stop bragging about you so last night was set up for you to be at the office late so hopefully your Mom would call and I suggest we go to the office to find out what was going on.  Her reaction didn't shock me and I was proud you showed no remorse for your actions.  So you are now the newest member of our family."

I cried and gave her a big hug.  As I hugged her I felt something poking me down below.  I looked down and noticed Michelle had a cock.  I wasn't really shocked by it though.  She said when she was 18 she saw Daddy for the first time when she was a guy.  They hooked up and she was moaning so much like a girl during sex that Daddy suggested she becomes a shemale.  Michelle said she done some research and with Daddy's help she agreed.  She also revealed that she was poz as well but it didn't happen until after she transitioned and yes, Daddy pozzed her as well.

I felt so close to her after her story.  I sort of looked at her like a sister.  After shopping all day we headed back home.  After we got home she helped me put my new clothes away.  Once we were finished she left the room and Daddy walked in and gave me a very passionate kiss.  After we broke the kiss I got on my knees and lowered his pants and started worshipping his cock.  I licked up his precum and sucked on his balls.  After I had Daddy on the verge of cumming I stood up and got undressed.  Climbing on the bed, my ass in the air, I invited Daddy to fuck me.  His spit the only readily available lube, Daddy plunged-in, balls deep.  Without a more substantial lube than spit, his cock really hurt, but I had to admit to myself there was also a substantial amount of pleasure.  I sensed Daddy was tearing up my ass, and found myself hoping my ass was actually bleeding so Daddy's poz cum would easily breach my bodily defenses, taking up residence in my blood stream.

In any event, before long Daddy bliew his load in my ass, his cock remaining lodged in my ass until his shaft finally went soft and he simply popped out.  I turned around and saw the blood on his cock.  Involuntarily I found myself grinning like a silly school girl.

After I gave Daddy another kiss,  we went into the living room only to discover Michelle and David fucking like animals.  Michelle was fucking David while he was on his knees. I  crawled underneath David so we were in a 69 position, which is to say, so I could suck his cock while he was getting fucked.  David and I were both, apparently, on edge, as we both readily came in each other's mouth.  Moreover, David's ass tightened around Michelle's cock and she exploded inside David's ass, blowing such a huge load her cum was oozing from David's ass.  I licked her cock and crotch clean, and then felched David's ass.  When we were all finished I went into the kitchen to help Michelle get dinner ready while Daddy and David watched some football. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 15

Part 6: The Test Results 

During dinner my new role was explained. I was going to be everyone's cumdump. I was thrilled. After dinner I instinctively helped Michelle in the kitchen and Daddy and David went into the living room. Something about me was changing and I couldn't figure it out. I was enjoying doing what I call woman's work. After Michelle and I were finished she asked me to come up to her room so we could hangout like sisters. This threw me a little off guard but I thought well I do play the part of the female when I'm getting fucked. Michelle then pulled out a bottle of pills and handed me one saying they were vitamins. I didn't question her and took one. She was after all a nurse. We chatted a while and talked about different things. As it got later we relaxed on her bed and fell asleep. As the sun was coming up Sunday morning and my eyes adjusted to the brightness I noticed a note on Michelle's dresser. The guys had left early to go hunting. So Michelle and I had the house to ourselves. Michelle got up right after I did and I told her where the men had went. Before we headed into the living room I realized I didn't have anything to lounge around in. Michelle threw me one of her silk robes to wear and for some reason I didn't object. She also had me take another vitamin before us leaving her room. We went into the living room and Michelle put on a movie. After starting the movie she went into the kitchen and made us a lite breakfast. She brought the breakfast back and we spent the day being lazy. Around 7 that evening the men returned home. I got up and met Daddy and he kissed me so deeply. Michelle did the same to David. We undressed the men and had them sit on the couch while we took turns sucking their cocks. We alternated between both cocks and and Michelle asked them to hold off cumming until they came at the same time. They both agreed so we resumed sucking their cocks. When they were both close I was sucking Daddy and Michelle was sucking David. Michelle backed off of David for a few seconds and told me don't swallow. So when both men came I held Daddys cum in my mouth. Michelle got David's cum and then she grabbed me by the back of my neck and started kissing me. It was so hot and erotic and the men enjoyed it as well. Both of their cocks stayed hard. After we were done kissing we swallowed the cum that was in our mouth. Michelle then took my hand and helped me off the floor only to get on the couch and straddle Daddys cock. As I adjusted to Daddys cock without lube Michelle spit on my ass and David slowly pushed his cock inside me without lube. It hurt but felt good at the same time. Michelle climbed on the back of the couch with her ass at Daddys mouth and her cock begging for attention. As Daddy and David fucked me I started moaning very loudly and my moans were definitely girly. Michelle shoved her cock down my throat and within a few seconds she exploded down my throat. I swallowed all her cum. Because David and Daddy had cum once before they both fucked me for quite a while. My ass was definitely being stretched. As Michelle calmed down from her orgasm she had me keep sucking her. She didn't ever go completely soft and within a few minutes she was hard again. She got off the couch and got behind David and fucked him while he fucked me. It wasn't long until David exploded in my ass and this sent Daddy over the edge as well. Michelle picked up the pace in David's ass and cum just a minute later. After all their cocks were free of ass I had all three of them sit on the couch while I cleaned their cocks. Once everyone was satisfied with their clean cocks Michelle and I made dinner. We had dinner and the cum was steadily pouring out from my ass. After dinner Michelle and I cleaned up and everyone headed to bed. Monday morning rolled around and Michelle kissed me bye along with Daddy. I just laid back loving my new life. As I got out of bed and made my way into the kitchen Michelle left a note saying to take my vitamin. I did as instructed and went about my day. Around noon Michelle came home and told me my test results came back and I was now poz. She said she had Daddys permission to help me celebrate. She stripped down and she was already hard. She lifted up the robe I was wearing and shoved her cock inside me while I was on my back with my legs draped around her. We made out while she pounded my ass and I came without touching myself. My ass clenched around her cock and she came inside me. We kissed a little longer and she got up and got redressed to go back to work. As she got ready to leave she whispered in my ear their was going to be great his poz sister in the house. My look of confusion said it all. Michelle laughed and winked at me and said don't worry Daddy will better explain it all tonight. See you around 5:30 sweetie. Ok four and a half hours to go and I'm now confused beyond belief. What did she mean? Was she playing around? 5:30 finally arrives and I'm led into Daddys room for the talk that changed me forever. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 11

Well was off to a good start but the whole twist to turing him into a girl turned me off, was a great read to the end chapter three, it's just my opinion and we all know what those are like so I don't need hate here just not my thing and don't mind anyone who is their thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Part 7: Back to the Beginning 

Dr. Bell wasn't always a doctor of course. Robert Bell grew up in a suburb just outside of Jackson Mississippi. He was a middle child and had two sisters. His parents were well known in the community so the children always had to be on their best behavior. Robert didn't date during school. He always kept his mind on his studies. Robert would get turned on looking at men but not women. This definitely confused him and upset him at the same time. Robert's parents had the children in church as much as possible. And seeing as Mississippi is right in the bible belt Robert had heard what happened to gay people. According to the preacher they went straight to hell. Robert didn't want to go to hell so he did his best to suppress his feelings. Because Robert tried to be a good boy he graduated with a 4.6 GPA and was named valedictorian of his school. He was offered a scholarship to several major colleges and a couple of Ivy league schools as well. Robert decided to go to the University of California at San Francisco. His parents couldn't understand why Robert would choose a school so far from home. By the time Robert was 18 he had heard about San Francisco being the gay capital of the US. So naturally he wanted to see where his attraction towards men might lead him. Robert arrived in San Francisco about a week before school started. He wanted to take in what San Francisco had to offer. His first day he went to Fisherman's Wharf and just enjoyed seeing many different types of people. He walked around feeling carefree and he could finally enjoy himself. After checking out Fisherman's Wharf he decided to head back to campus. He finished putting his things away and then laid down for the night. When he woke up the next morning and got dressed Robert headed out to check out the campus. He was lost in thought and didn't even hear Dr. Williams hollering at him. Robert snapped back to reality and apologized for not hearing the man. Dr Williams wasn't upset and they sat for a few minutes just kinda staring at each other. Robert felt his cock get hard for the man in front of him. Robert was having the same effect on Dr. Williams. Dr. Williams was a professor of physics at the school and he knew what might happen if he got caught with a student. Dr Williams was in his 40's with an average build and still had all of his hair. After several minutes Dr Williams broke the silence by asking why Robert was there so early. Robert told Dr. Williams some of his life story. Dr. Williams then invited Robert back to his place for a decent meal. Dr. Williams lived about 15 minutes from the campus. They made small talk along the way and Robert was very nervous. He wasn't sure what was going to happen to him. But. Dr. Williams was being polite. Once they arrived at Dr. Williams house both men went inside. Dr. Williams grabbed a couple of sodas from the fridge and handed Robert one. Dr. Williams started heating up some leftovers which was fine with Robert. During lunch Dr. Williams asked Robert some questions about different things. It wasn't long before the  conversation turned towards sex. Robert admitted to having strong feelings for men but felt nothing for a woman. Dr. Williams got excited by the news so he got up from the table and stood in front of Robert. He then lowered his pants and underwear and out popped a nice thick 8 inch uncut cock. Robert was transfixed. He had never seen another man's cock before. He reached out and touched another man's cock for the first time. He slowly played with it rolling the foreskin back and revealing a very big mushroom head. He also noticed a clear liquid dripping from the tip of this beautiful cock. He looked at Dr Williams with some confusion and was told it was precum. Dr. Williams scooped up some of his precum and offered his finger for Robert to suck on. Robert accepted the invitation and noticed how sweet it tasted. Dr. Williams removed his finger from Robert's mouth and guided Robert to his cock. Robert opened his mouth instinctively and wrapped his mouth around a cock for the first time. Sucking cock just came naturally to Robert. He did his best to take all of that beautiful cock. He managed to get most of it down his throat. Robert must have been doing really well because it wasn't long before Dr. Williams said he was going to cum. Robert kept sucking and Dr. Williams exploded down Robert's throat. Robert swallowed every drop. After Dr. Williams was finished cumming he stood up and got Robert undressed. Robert wasn't lacking in the size department. 9 inches of cut cock and thick as a soda can. Dr Williams was impressed. Dr. Williams started sucking Robert's cock and it didn't take long for Robert to cum. He nearly collapsed from his orgasm. Dr. Williams had Robert sit on the sofa while he nursed Robert's cock back to life. Within a couple of minutes Robert was hard again. Dr. Williams then got up on the sofa with Robert and straddled his legs. He lowered himself onto Robert's cock slowly until he had Robert's cock all the way inside him. While Dr. Williams adjusted to the size of Robert's cock he bent down and kissed Robert. Robert enjoyed the kiss and while they were kissing Dr. Williams slowly started riding Robert's cock. Dr. Williams was able to ride Robert's cock for a long time. Robert's cock felt wonderful inside Dr. Williams. After about 45 minutes Robert couldn't hold it back anymore. He let loose another huge load into Dr. Williams ass. As both men just sat there regaining their breath Robert knew he made the right decision by coming to San Francisco. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 11