Leaking Loads during Flight Home

blkoraltm

Living in Minnesota, as a Middle-Aged Black Bear Bottom; I am all but ignored at many a sex parties or treated as the expected top I am not.  So whenever I can travel to NYC, DC or Atlanta for sex I do so and I tend to have a lot of fun!   A few weeks back I went to New York City for a concert; spending only the weekend there and arriving in late due to a delayed flight I had little time to sightsee, party and more; but I made it work.  

After a false start, dropping in on the SCUM party which seemed to me to be more of a party for the Trans community; which as me not being a member there was little action for me.  Yet I can tell that our Trans sisters in attendance enjoyed themselves.  After that bust; I ran out to the Cock which always amazes me that a bar that still serves alcohol can have that much going on in the dark.  I took a few dicks while there but no one came in me; they all were waiting and waiting and a few of those that climbed up my hole called it a night early.  So that left Saturday night after the concert as the only chance I had for fun; and I wasn’t going to miss out.  I got up went to the Jamiroqaui concert and afterwards dropped in Paddles NYC for the after-hour party; where the darkroom was packed.  It was there that all the weekend misses would be forgiven. Especially considering that I had an early flight home; I knew time was of the essence. I stripped and rocked my Jockstrap exposes the bubble butt and my prepped hole for those who wanted to try it out.  Luckily no one wasted time checking out the goods; and soon I was bent over the pipe taking a nice hard dick up my hole and enjoying the long and short strokes he was offering up.  After a good amount of time; he moved on leaving my yearning for a load and more importantly more cock up my hole; but ask and one shall receive.  And a short circle around the room I found someone else who wanted to test out my hole and sir waited no time in pounding my hole.  He was a dominant top who took control of both my ass and my mouth; ensuring that I sucked off only who he wanted me to and when he wanted me to.  He fucked my hard and within time his breathing got a little more rough and his pounding a little more urgent and shortly after he was telling me to take his load; never asking if I wanted it just loading up his “bitch”.  After that he turned me to cock I was sucking and offered up my freshly loaded hole to the guy I was servicing; and he waited no time in jumping up my hole and using the cum as lube to pound away.  In less time than the dominant cock he loaded me up as well; asking me if I wanted his load too. I assured him I did and took it like the bitch I am.  After than a few more guys used my ass as their personal playground and many left there mark in there as well.  However knowing that I had a 7am flight; the amount of fun I was having I pushed it too long and too late.   

I left Paddles and got back to my hotel and had to pack up; quickly shower and then head out to JFK for my flight home.  The most fun part of this experience was flying home knowing that I had about 4 loads in me.  It was a piggish secret that I wanted to share with everyone; and as I was leaking cum into my shorts I may not have remained a secret for the flight home, especially with my connection in Chicago!

43788179_490265688116652_3987704012794232832_n.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

Love getting bred, then driving, riding train or subway, or flying home holding cumloads inside.

I've done the Subway or Uber back to the hotel numerous time where I know i smell like sex and cum.  And depending on the driver i like the judgemental looks i get..  

• Like 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

More than a few times I've hooked up in the airport bathroom and gotten on a flight and felt the cum leaking out of my ass while in my seat. Its a weirdly hot, yet uncomfortable feeling. I remember coming back from Southern Decadance this year that I got fucked in the bathroom before boarding my flight and had that happen to me. The guy sitting next to me was this big bear and he knew the smell right away and teased me about it. When we got to Dallas he told me to follow him to the bathroom and he ate the cum out of my shorts, ate my ass out, filled my ass with his cum and then took my load in his ass too...was fucking hot as shit!

Took a bunch of loads in Palm Springs and drove back the resort in a jock strap.  Cum was leaking out of my ass and I destroyed the rental car seat.  Fuck- I tried licking it up but there was to much.  I smile every time I think about this night. 

• Upvote 2

i remember clearly the very first time i leaked loads as i couldnt hold them in despite trying.........i started dating someone and it turned out he had a huge thick cock and loved to fuck for hours..........the first weekend i spent with him he mustve fucked me easily 10 times all BB.......he was a market trader and had to work on the sunday for a few hours so early sunday morning after having just 2 or 3 hours sleep we were awake at the crack of dawn and off to market to set his stall and display up selling goods.......my arse was full of his spunk which i was holding in with difficulty as he had stretched my hole fucking me the whole day and night before............after standing serving customers for about 4 hours i just couldnt hold it any longer and down my legs it went and leaving a huge wet spunk patch on the rear of my jeans........when i told him what happened he said not to worry as id be getting more up me on the way home - there wasnt any suitable place for me to go clean myself up with tissues,etc so i let it dry in naturally..........after packing up the stall and goods into the van when the market finished we headed for home to his place but he stopped halfway there in a layby and proceeded to pump more spunk inside me.........i felt dirty as i was stinking of cum but at the same time i grew to love it...............we spent 6 months together and i was fucked everyday on the spur of the moment at least 4 times......id to drop everything whatever i was doing to let him breed me.......ive only done BB ever since and dont always like it leaking as i prefer to have it in my overnight so it gets absorbed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

I got fucked one night by a hot young guy who planted a huge load in me. I woke up the next morning with still inside me, I showered drove to work and as I was walking from the parking lot to my office it just let loose. My ass and shorts were soaked with his cum and my ass juices. I went right to the mens room and luckily it didn't soak through to my trousers, but my boxers were soaked. The scent was awesome. I put on my trousers and went commando the whole day, hiding the soaked boxers in my desk and savoring that scent all day

I drive out to Club Columbus a coup lik e times a month. It is about 45 minutes to an hour from my home. I usually spend 6 or 7 hours there, taking as many loads as possible.  I love the slow ooze of the cum loads leaking out of my well used hole!

• Upvote 1