First Loads

Modernleper

I’ve been on PrEP for a month now, but I was still nervous to finally take the plunge. I finally got over those fears and took raw cock and cum at my local bathhouse on Tuesday.

I’ve been going there for a couple months now. At first I would just hang out and enjoy the atmosphere of being nude around other men, kindly declining their advances and watching others enjoy each other. I have only recently accepted my sexuality and have been loving how free I feel after finally admitting to myself that I am a gay man. Eventually, I started playing as well but always safe, even after starting PrEP. On Tuesday I was determined though to finally go bare.

I got a room and intended to just leave the door open and lay on the bed ass up, but I just didn’t have the guts for it so I started roaming the halls. It didn’t take long for a sexy daddy to come up to me as I walked near the pool area, and I wanted him bad. I have always been into older hairy guys that look like they just stepped off of a big rig and he sure had that look. We flirted a bit, asked if I wanted to go back to my room and we were on our way.

Normally I always picked up a condom from the front desk and had that handy, but on that day I simply had lube and poppers on the table next to the bed. As soon as we got to the room I was on my knees working his cock and it didn’t take him long to get fully hard. I told him I wanted his cock inside me and he told me to get up and bend over. I spread my cheeks for him while he lubed and fingered my hole. I was shaking in anticipation when he handed me the bottle of poppers. I took a hit as he lined himself up and then pushed inside me. 

There was no discussion of condoms or status, and really not much conversation at all. I’m a big time moaner and was probably louder than ever and I know I was probably saying stupid shit like “oh god” and “fuck me” over and over because I just can’t help myself if I’m taking a good hard fuck. We moved from standing/bent over to me on my back with my ass hanging off the side and him standing on the floor and he fucked me hard. It didn’t last too long but he told me he was cumming just as he pushed inside me deep and held it. I could feel his cock pulse and his whole body shake as he unloaded inside me. It was amazing.

He quickly pulled out and mumbled thanks to me, picked up his towel and left the room. I was disappointed a little bit because I really wanted suck his cock clean after he had fucked me, but overall it was such a hot fuck. I laid on my back with my legs spread and rubbed my slick loose hole and was so proud of myself for finally doing it. I wanted more.

I got fucked again that night and I’ll post that one later.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

So after the first top left me alone in my room I laid on the bed for awhile fingering my hole and just thinking. I had gone limp once he started fucking me, I always do even though I love the feeling of getting fucked. I got hard and really wanted to cum, but I also knew that if I came I’d be done for the night. Lost to the sobriety you get after an orgasm and the guilt I knew I’d feel afterwards.

I stood up and paced around the room until my hardon went away (I felt embarrassed walking around hard).I left my room and took a short walk to the showers. After a quick shower I went to the glory hole maze, tucked myself in a corner, got on my knees, and stuck my towel through a low hole. I stayed there for awhile sucking three cocks, but only one to completion. After that I stood up and walked out to the pool area.

I sat in the hot tub for a little bit until I was joined by a hot muscular guy probably in his early 40s. We sat and chatted until he got up and sat on the side of the tub, his legs spread and his thick cock directly in front of me. We talked a little more until I told him I was sorry, he needed to get back in the tub or I was going to have to start sucking him. He smiled and told me to go ahead. I waded across the tub, got between his legs and took his plump limp cock in my mouth. I sucked him until he was hard and eventually looked at his face and told him I wanted him to fuck me, I had a room. He smiled and said let’s go.

I led him to my room, drying myself along the way. He was still hard when I laid on my back on the bed and put my legs in the air. His hand went to my ass and as his fingers probed my hole he called me a slut. I told him I wanted his cock and asked him to hand me the poppers on the table. I took a big hit of them as he slid easily inside me and I looped my legs around his back.

He took his time and fucked me on my back and doggy. He took his time and fucked me with slow,  long, deep deliberates thrusts. A few times I asked him to stop so I could taste his cock. Just like the first top, he didn’t say much, but he fucked me a lot longer. I could tell the He was getting close by his breathing and his increase pace and I begged for his load. He came in me deep and after he pulled out I asked if I could suck him. I slid off the bed and got on my knees and cleaned his cock as he slowly went limp in my mouth.

Eventually, he stepped back, pulling his limp dick from my mouth. Picked up his towel and left the room. I thanked him before he closed the door. I was rock hard then and stroked myself until I came all over the floor.

It was amazing, but then the guilt and the fear set in. I couldn’t bring myself to go to the showers. I got dressed and left the baths, almost in tears, but at the same time I was so glad I did it. By the time I got home I was horny again. I put a plug in my ass and jacked off again before going to bed and passing out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1