Uncut guys, do you like a cock sucker to clean your dirty foreskin?

Guest neg4charge

Guest neg4charge

So I'd love to have a top let his uncut dick get good and ripe then have me smell and clean it for him. Like really make me take it all in before he fucks my throat with no mercy. It seems impossible to find this tho. So I'm wondering uncut tops out there is this hot to you or am I barking up the wrong tree?

I know this was directed at tops, but here's my 2 cents as an uncut bottom who loves ripe uncut dick:

This seems to be a fetish that is hard to indulge, largely because most men in the USA are cut, but also because the few uncut tops who are into this fetish tend to already have dedicated cocksuckers and/or get blowjobs frequently enough that their dicks don't get ripe beyond like a day's build up (I'm uncut, and more prone to smegma than most guys, and I still take 2-3 days of not cleaning to get more than a little funky). EDITED TO ADD: I have men request to suck me when I'm dirty, but unless we can arrange it ahead of time, and it's a regular fuck buddy (not someone who will flake out), I won't do it, because it gets itchy and it's embarrassing to go piss in a men's room and know the guys around you can smell your dick.

I used to have a decent time on Craig's List. Didn't say I was looking for ripe/dirty uncut, I would just post I was looking for uncut cock to suck, and liked married/closeted men (it seems that, in general, straight men aren't as hygiene conscious as gay men). Especially when I was down in Florida (not sure if it was the heat or what) it seemed about 1/3 to 1/2 the uncut guys I found on CL had some degree of smegma, and like 1/5 would have actual dickcheese. But with CL gone and most hookup sites/apps turning to shit the last few years, I don't know how you'd find men for this anymore. If there's a cruise spot near you that is popular with "straight" married guys, that might be worth a shot.

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Like 1

Guest neg4charge
18 minutes ago, raunchycumslut said:

I know this was directed at tops, but here's my 2 cents as an uncut bottom who loves ripe uncut dick:

This seems to be a fetish that is hard to indulge, largely because most men in the USA are cut, but also because the few uncut tops who are into this fetish tend to already have dedicated cocksuckers and/or get blowjobs frequently enough that their dicks don't get ripe beyond like a day's build up (I'm uncut, and more prone to smegma than most guys, and I still take 2-3 days of not cleaning to get more than a little funky). EDITED TO ADD: I have men request to suck me when I'm dirty, but unless we can arrange it ahead of time, and it's a regular fuck buddy (not someone who will flake out), I won't do it, because it gets itchy and it's embarrassing to go piss in a men's room and know the guys around you can smell your dick.

I used to have a decent time on Craig's List. Didn't say I was looking for ripe/dirty uncut, I would just post I was looking for uncut cock to suck, and liked married/closeted men (it seems that, in general, straight men aren't as hygiene conscious as gay men). Especially when I was down in Florida (not sure if it was the heat or what) it seemed about 1/3 to 1/2 the uncut guys I found on CL had some degree of smegma, and like 1/5 would have actual dickcheese. But with CL gone and most hookup sites/apps turning to shit the last few years, I don't know how you'd find men for this anymore. If there's a cruise spot near you that is popular with "straight" married guys, that might be worth a shot.

That's fair. I'm totally game for scheduling something tho. It just seems to be a point in the conversation (when I ask if they'd be into it) where the messages stop lol. 

• 1 year later...

I had a dear friend with benefits...may he rest in peace...after a few times of normal flipfucks and mutual pissplay, I brought up the subject of cockcheese and he was willing to get ripe for me...first, for a week...then, 10 days and eventually 2 weeks of not cleaning what he called his 'obscene overhang'.  As prearranged, I'd arrive at his place soon after he'd gotten out of bed, his stench was heady and better than poppers and the yellowish smegma was a nice contrast to his black cock.  I'd start by burying my nose in his shrouded cock, inhaling the nasty yet intoxicating scent.  Next, I'd use my tongue to lick up every last bit of his crusty goodness.  His beautiful cock still in my mouth, I'd get his morning piss to wash it down.

Guest bluecollarotter

I have a good amount of overhang, full coverage of the head when soft, not quite full retraction when fully hard.

I don't peel my foreskin back when I take a piss.  Because of my work (construction) and my natural state of sweating.....alot..........my dick gets ripe quickly.  Can easily have some cheese at the base of my head within three-four days.  I LOVE it when a guy sniffs my dick and knows what is in store for him.

I have arranged for a good two week buildup, at the request of a fuck bud

josh hole.jpg

2 minutes ago, bluecollarotter said:

I have a good amount of overhang, full coverage of the head when soft, not quite full retraction when fully hard.

I don't peel my foreskin back when I take a piss.  Because of my work (construction) and my natural state of sweating.....alot..........my dick gets ripe quickly.  Can easily have some cheese at the base of my head within three-four days.  I LOVE it when a guy sniffs my dick and knows what is in store for him.

josh hole.jpg

Very nice!!! Uncut here too and love getting cheesy. Love eating cock cheese too

Guest bluecollarotter
5 minutes ago, sleazebugga said:

Very nice!!! Uncut here too and love getting cheesy. Love eating cock cheese too

Thanks man.

Yours is great looking as well.

The 'pissing' picture doesn't seem to open up.........but what i can see........nice stream!

12 hours ago, bluecollarotter said:

josh hole.jpg

woof, would love to lick that all clean on the regular. 

It is hard to find uncut guys who are into ripe foreskins.  Like pit smell, it is unique to each guy but most seem to not like it.  If you are uncut and don’t wash your hood for a couple of days can you smell yourself, is it that noticeable?  One poster said he was embarrassed at public urinals when he hadn’t washed for a day or two that when he pulled I out his dick to pee he could smell himself and that others could too.  Sounds like a nice problem to have to me.  Just curious.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

It is hard to find uncut guys who are into ripe foreskins.  Like pit smell, it is unique to each guy but most seem to not like it.  If you are uncut and don’t wash your hood for a couple of days can you smell yourself, is it that noticeable?  One poster said he was embarrassed at public urinals when he hadn’t washed for a day or two that when he pulled I out his dick to pee he could smell himself and that others could too.  Sounds like a nice problem to have to me.  Just curious.

I'm uncut and I quite enjoy having my dick ripe and being able to smell it when I pull it out. But what turns me on really hard is sucking ripe/cheesy cocks. The best part about it is that I can still taste it in my mouth hours later.

• Like 1