Uncut guys, do you like a cock sucker to clean your dirty foreskin?

Guest neg4charge

On 9/25/2020 at 5:23 AM, bluecollarotter said:

I have a good amount of overhang, full coverage of the head when soft, not quite full retraction when fully hard.

I don't peel my foreskin back when I take a piss.  Because of my work (construction) and my natural state of sweating.....alot..........my dick gets ripe quickly.  Can easily have some cheese at the base of my head within three-four days.  I LOVE it when a guy sniffs my dick and knows what is in store for him.

I have arranged for a good two week buildup, at the request of a fuck bud

josh hole.jpg

Hot ass and  dick love to taste both  🙂

On 10/11/2018 at 2:24 PM, Guest neg4charge said:

So I'd love to have a top let his uncut dick get good and ripe then have me smell and clean it for him. Like really make me take it all in before he fucks my throat with no mercy. It seems impossible to find this tho. So I'm wondering uncut tops out there is this hot to you or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Most sluts just get into the position and suck my uncut dick, and the whore better clean up the mess, I don't care if my load land on shit you're licking it clean.

I shower on the reg so I never have ripe dick. But this one bottom of mines cannot get enough of sucking my dick. He falls asleep with my dick his his mouth. He loves playing with my foreskin and sensitive head.

Edited by revemupman
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, revemupman said:

I shower on the reg so I never have ripe dick. But this one bottom of mines cannot get enough of sucking my dick. He falls asleep with my dick his his mouth. He loves playing with my foreskin and sensitive head.

Not sure I can blame him! Looks great. 

coming from Europe where there's more uncut cocks

most guys will wash up for a blowjob. i hate when it's right before

very rare to find it just cos the guy didn't think of it or is careless

some like to get cocksuckers to clean their cheesy dicks

in my experience usually its young Dom guys 20-25

• 3 months later...
On 9/25/2020 at 7:11 PM, Drummerjock said:

woof, would love to lick that all clean on the regular. 

I unfortunately was cut and would prefer being uncut. As i love cheesy ripe forskin to sniff, stretch, and eventually tongue clean. Just wish i could find some cheesy uncut cock heere where I live.. it's been far too long since I had me a tasty uncut dick.

1575417134175.jpg

On 9/25/2020 at 7:11 PM, Drummerjock said:

woof, would love to lick that all clean on the regular. 

I unfortunately was cut and would prefer being uncut. As i love cheesy ripe forskin to sniff, stretch, and eventually tongue clean. Just wish i could find some cheesy uncut cock heere where I live.. it's been far too long since I had me a tasty uncut dick.