I think I'm ready to try WS but I"m nervous

backdoorjimmy

Everyday I have fantasies about being peed on and drinking pee. I've been having these fantasies almost my whole life. I love smelling dry pee in random places and have even wet my pants on purpose and let my clothes dry out so I can enjoy the smell. I'm nervous about doing this with someone else and I'm a little scared that my boyfriend might reject me if I ask him to pee in my hair (dry pee in my hair is a major fantasy for me). He knows I dream about being a urinal but I've never hinted to him that I want to go through with it. 

Last weekend I was eating him out and the stink was getting me so hot. I just kept thinking to myself that it was the perfect moment to have hot pee running down my leg and in my hair. But I chickened out and didn't tell him what I wanted. Later we stood in front of the toilet and peed and I died a little inside. 

How can I bring it up in a way that won't gross him out? 

1 hour ago, evilqueerpig said:

Your desire to try ws is not about to go away...bring it up with the bf and maybe it won't gross him out or if it does, he might allow you to do it with somebody else.

I know you're right. I've been dreaming about it and it felt like I was so close but I backed out. I'll bring it up to him and just hope he isn't disgusted about it. When I talked to him about having the fantasy he thought it was hot but I'm just worried he wouldn't want to go through with it. 

2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Your desire to try ws is not about to go away...bring it up with the bf and maybe it won't gross him out or if it does, he might allow you to do it with somebody else.

As usual I agree with EQP :)

Do you guys shower together? WS is a lot less intimidating in the shower because if he gets grossed out, he can just wash off. Or, maybe start with holding his dick when he pisses, or vice versa. And maybe this will give you some courage ....remember that pretty much everything in life was, at one time or another, for all of us, the subject of saying "I kind of want to try _____ but I'm nervous". :) It could be anal sex, or kissing a boy, or sushi, or a roller coaster, or wearing sequins. Remember,  life is for living. Good luck kiddo. Have fun. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CharlieInACave said:

As usual I agree with EQP :)

Do you guys shower together? WS is a lot less intimidating in the shower because if he gets grossed out, he can just wash off. Or, maybe start with holding his dick when he pisses, or vice versa. And maybe this will give you some courage ....remember that pretty much everything in life was, at one time or another, for all of us, the subject of saying "I kind of want to try _____ but I'm nervous". :) It could be anal sex, or kissing a boy, or sushi, or a roller coaster, or wearing sequins. Remember,  life is for living. Good luck kiddo. Have fun. 

Thanks, I love the idea of holding his dick while he pees. 

50 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

Next time you pee together reach down into the stream and see what he does

I'll give it a try this weekend. He's coming over tonight and I'm planning to hold his dick while he pees and see how he reacts. I'm hoping it turns him on. 

I kinda told him that I was in the mood to do something dirty and I want to eat his stinky hole out really bad. I might just bring it up to him after if I'm still feeling turned on. 

Just want to say thank you to everyone. It finally happened! I took EQP's idea about holding my bf's dick and aiming it into the toilet while he pees. I basically told him that I wanted him to tell me anytime he had to pee so I could hold his dick for him. I didn't drink any down yet, but I got to take  a two golden showers and I loved it. My first golden shower was in the middle of the night on Friday night. He said he could tell how turned on I am and asked me what was on my mind. We'd just finished having sex and I was really vulnerable so I admitted that I've been having strong fantasies about being a toilet for him and wanted to wear his pee. So a few minutes later he took me to the bathroom and I got in the tub and he peed all over me. 

Then yesterday before he had to leave I asked him to pee on my clothes and in my hair. It felt so good not to wash it off but after a while it started to itch so I took a shower. But my pants and undies are all dried out and they're making my room stink. I love it so much!

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2018 at 8:04 PM, skinster said:

Well, if you show him your elevated appreciation and he takes to it, I am sure you'd be both happier about yourselves.

Thanks, I've been trying to show him how much I appreciate him for giving me what I want. I don't know if he'll ever pee directly into my mouth but I told him that's what I want. He's not ready for that yet. I did drink some pee when I was by myself. I stood in the bathtub and peed in my underwear.  Then I wrang it out into my mouth. It was so warm and delicious. 

8 hours ago, skinster said:

Simple - next time you hold it for him, if the room space allows, lean in from of it and point the dick to your mouth and don't let the dick go. Sometimes people underestimate the power of suggestion.

Thanks for the advice, I'll probably try it soon. I'm trying to behave for him because he promised to setup a few guys to run a train on me this week.  ? 

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Thanks for the advice, I'll probably try it soon. I'm trying to behave for him because he promised to setup a few guys to run a train on me this week.  ? 

Damn. Somehow I doubt pee is going to be a big problem for you two.