Made in Manhattan

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I often travel oversees with work and recently had the opportunity to go to New York for a work event. I am not the best of flyers, and I don't tend to do much when I travel as I don't enjoy sight seeing on my own. These trips rarely have any time either side of the meetings to do anything anyhow. But this time was different. The meeting was in New Jersey but the cheapest fares brought me in through JFK. Unfortunately, there were no flights until the following evening, so with the meeting finishing at midday I have an evening and day to kill. Amazingly, our agent booked me a room on that last night in near times square so it was closer to the airport for the next day. 

I have been on PreP like the good little soldier I am, but I couldn't bring into the states with me otherwise they would assume I was HIV positive and they had cracked down on that recently. So I had reminded myself that I needed to behave. My script had just run out and I figured I would sort it out when I got back, so I had to be careful. I was worried about being left alone for an entire evening in New York with nothing to distract me, but I was sure I control myself for just one night - right?

Well the meeting finished and I got to my hotel in the city by about 4pm. Bored I thought I might check out the local talent. I had seen plenty of hot New Yorkers on BBRTS, so thought I might have a bit of a perve. Probably not the nest idea knowing me. Instantly hard looking at most of them my inner pig immediately took over. How often would I have the chance to be fucked by a hot local? I cleaned myself out and posted a quick connect add. I convinced myself that I would only play with neg or +U guys to be safe.

Straight up I get a message from this guy. I check his profile and I almost lose my load there an then. He is mid 30's and obviously goes to the gym. Cropped dark hair and a trimmed dark beard. One pic has him in just leather pants with a cigar. He has a manly hairy chest and looks like a man that gets what he wanted. He was +U so I was content. I read the message "where in the city are you?" I tell him the hotel name and he comes back saying he lives in an apartment one block away. "It's been a long day at work, I'm frustrated and horny. I need to lose my load. You want it?" After a nano second of thought I am telling him yes and he give me his address and he says "hurry".

In about 20 minutes I am at the door of a strange apartment in a strange city and suddenly thinking I may have needed to give this more thought. I wear a t-shirt and jeans and no underwear. The door opens and he is standing there in just tight jeans and no shirt or shoes. He looks me up and down and says "fuck yeah. I'll enjoy breeding you. Come in little piglet". I am all of 5'6" tall, naturally smooth and 42 y/o. Clean shaven next door type. His clearly over 6' tall. I walk in slowly and he grabs my arm and "encourages" me in faster and shuts the door. "Don't be shy man. Your hear and your through the door. That means I think your hot and I am gunna really fuck you good. That's what you want right?".

I am no longer nervous and with an evil grin I look at him and say "fuck yeah". "That's my little piggy. I am gunna make you squeal tonight". He then grabs me hard and hugs me and kisses me deep. I can taste the cigar smoke on his breath. While kissing me he shoves his hand down the back of my jeans and starts to probe my hole with his finger. "nice - no underwear" he says. This pushes my already hard cock still contained in my jeans against his jeans crotch and it is bulging in a way I have never seen or felt before. He must be huge. Initially it is a bit rough as dry, but feeling his beard as he kisses me has me so turned on I am not sure I could refuse anything from this man. He pulls his finger out and breaks his kiss and says like a gentleman "sorry man, I told you I was horny. I forgot my manners. Slop on this for me a bit and get it wet." he puts his finger in my mouth and I get it all wet. He kisses me with his finger still in my mouth to add his spit. He takes his finger out and goes back to fingering me while continuing to kiss me and I swear his cock is going to rip a hole in his jeans. 

With his finger still inside me he breaks the kiss and asks "how long you in town for?" "just staying overnight in the hotel and I have a flight tomorrow evening" I say. He kisses me again and says "shame they wasted money on the hotel, you won't be needing it. Give yourself to me and be mine tonight" and he kisses me again. "I'm sorry man, like I said I am horny as hello and my balls are so full they are fucking sore. I need to let this load go and then I can relax and enjoy you even more."

He takes me to the balcony which is overlooking the main street where he lights up a cigarette and offers me one too. After only a few puffs he just apologises and says he cant wait any longer. He kisses me again and then turns me around facing the street and pulls my jeans down around my knees without even undoing the buttons. "You might want to keep the smoke in your mouth man. It might help with what's coming next".

I hear him rip his jean buttons open and I feel a fucking sausage flop out and hit the top of my arse. I hear him spit and feel his spit on my crack and then on his cock. I feel his cock head push against my hole and I swear it is a hand it is so thick. He spits a few more times and then just pushes in and I almost go over the balcony from both the pressure and the pain. It feels huge and I am trying to relax to adapt to the size when he says "nice, now for the rest of it piggy". It turns out he only had it half inside me. He pushes the final couple of inches into me and I swear I feel it in my gut. He holds it there and I feel his balls and snail trail of hair against my lover back and arse.

My eyes begin to water but he holds it still balls deep inside me giving me time to adjust as best I can. I am sure I have some trauma from his cock. He sighs in relief and says "Sorry man, it thick and 10 inches and most guys get cold feet or fart arse around in fear. I find it best to just go in fast and hard and let you pigs adjust later. But I already feel better now I have my cock in a pigs hole. My day already feels better". He starts to slowly fuck and I am surprised at how quickly I go from pain to sheer pleasure. He is considerably taller than me so with every thrust I think I am going to go over the balcony.

He fucks me hard for 5 minutes and suddenly I hear "fuck me Jesus your arse is warm" and then he thrusts so hard it lifts my legs off the ground and literally impales me keeping my feet off the ground and he grunts and moans so loud I swear neighbours and people on the street hear. I can feel the pulses of cum hitting the walls of my arse higher than I ever thought possible. I seriously thought is I coughed his cum would cum out. He holds me off the ground for almost a minute and I swear I can feel the pulses non-stop for the entire time. I have never known a guy to shoot and blow constantly for so long.

"ok, that feels a bit better for now. I'm gunna pull out slowly so you keep as much inside you as possible" And he pulls out so gently and I hear a pop as his cock which is still hard bounces out. He holds a hand under my arse and catches a glob of cum that tries to escape. I can finally stand and my legs are actually weak. I turn around and he smears the cum over my mouth and face. "didn't want to waste it" he says. Then he leans in and kisses my cummy face and begins to lick all the cum off my face and keep kissing me with until we have shared and cleaned it all. He is so gentle now.

"Sorry man, I was so horny and I haven't blown in a couple of days cause of shit work hours". He lights up another smoke for both of us and we stand there and chat for a while on the balcony both with no pants on. He goes inside and grabs a beer for us both and we enjoy a few smokes and beers over the next hour. Finally he says "so how long you been on PreP? And how's it going?" I tell him 2 years, but I haven't taken it for the past 7 days as my script ran out and I had to travel so figured I would sort it out when I got back. I would just make sure I only played with neg or +U guys. Immediately I could see his demeanour change to one of shock. "Fuck man - sorry your profile said on PreP so I thought you were all good. 2 months ago I had insurance problems and I am in the process of sorting it all out. I haven't been on meds for at least 2 months." He was genuinely worried and I was initially concerned too. It was genuinely just a miscommunication here and I know he hadn't intended to put me at risk. After a few awkward minutes I lean in and kiss him and say "you know what? if your the one to convert me - I couldn't think of anyone better. I hope this doesn't change your plans for me tonight?" He seems to be hesitant now so I assure him. "Mate, with a cock that big and a fuck that hard and a load that big - I'm pretty sure the deed is already done. To be honest, I couldn't think of a better way to spend my last night in NY. Getting bred by you and accepting the most intimate going away gift from you."

He relaxes a bit more and says "well that is not my intention, but I would love to spend you last hours in my city inside you". He smiles and kisses me again and leads me into his bedroom is begins to get dark. It is a very modern and clean bedroom and he takes his shirt of and then takes mine off as we lay on the bed together. He kisses me deeply and I begin to work my way down his neck and then to his dark hairy chest. I nibble on each of his nipples for a few minutes and his monster cock is already getting hard against my arm. I gently make my way down his stomach and then to his snail trail which doesn't need to lead to anything cause his cock is so big it lays over his snail trail. I lick the top of his cock and get my first taste of his poz pre-cum and it tastes sweet. He is rock hard and I can only fit the head of his cock in my mouth, but it tastes amazing. I start to kiss and lick my way back up his chest until I am deeply kissing his manly smokey beard and I straddle his stomach and his cock head is resting at my crack again. 

"There's some lube in the side table" he says. But I decline "it's all good - here is some I prepared earlier" I close my eyes and concentrate and I manage to squeeze some of his load out of my arse and it lands on his cock head. He almost loses control and up until now I was planning of controlling this fuck. But that little trick sends him over the edge and he grabs my hips and pulls me down onto his cock hard and he impales me again all in one thrust. This time there is only a small amount of pain initially and then I find myself in rhythm with his thrusts and I lean in and he is kissing me and he thrusts is huge cock deep inside me  with no hesitation. The kissing while fucking me seems to send him wild and this time the fuck is not so much rougher but far more passionate. He goes like this for almost 10 minutes and he looks me in the eyes and says "are you sure?" "never more so than now - give me something to take home". He closes his eye and grunts deeply and with one last thrust I can feel him flooding my insides with his toxic load. This time I KNOW I am taking a very toxic load and I am not protected and I shoot my load hands free all over his hairy chest. 

I relax and sit back staying impaled on his cock and run my fingers through my cum on his chest while his cock remains inside me plugging my hole. We play until late and I get maybe one hour sleep the whole night and I take 4 more toxic loads off him. Before I leave I say I never want him to leave my body. He grabs a butt plug and sticks it in my arse and kisses me. "Keep that in as long as you can and I'm pretty sure I will be with you the rest of your life." He kisses me and I leave. 

I have an 8hr flight home and I keep the plug in me until I get home. I know it is weird, but I just had to keep a part of him with me forever. 1 months later I came down with a cold and sure enough, it was confirmed. He will certainly be with me forever now and I strangely feel more loved than I ever have.

Hope you enjoyed :)