Wanted me to wrap, but...

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I had been chatting on Grindr with an 18 year old guy who opened the discussion with the claim he didn't ordinarily hook-up with guys.  Yet there he was, on Grindr, doing just that.  Imagine!  After some disucsion he agreed to come over to my place.  As he walked through my door I thought "What a pleasant change from the norm:  his on-line photos are accurate!"  He presented a handsome face, a well shaped, reasonably muscular, hairless body, oh, and a nice dick.

Reminding me he didn't want to fuck me, but rather he simply wanted me to fuck him.  Oh, and he didn't kiss. and he didn't want to get bitten, nor did he want to end-up with any hickies.  "Hmmmm," I thought, "this guy needs some training."

"I'm cool with that," I replied as I leaned over to make out.  He may have said he didn't normally kiss guys and yet there we were, making out, and within a minute or so we were both naked, each of us stroking the other's cock.  Moving to the bedroom, I got him onto the bed maneuvered to  tease his ass with my cock, including working up a generous amount of precum which gave me just enough slippage to pop the head of my cock in his ass, and eventually to slide into his hole on my cushion of precum. 

"Hey, guy, you need to wrap it if you're gonna fuck me," he gently said, giving me an annoying, if predictable limitation. 

"I'll put one on if we really get to fucking," I replied, even as my cock steadily explored his ass, plunging a bit deeper with each thrust, each time my precum coating the inside of his ass. 

Every half dozen strokes he'd remind me wrap up, especially if I was getting close to cumming.  Of course by this point I was balls-deep inside his ass, fucking him with increasing abandon.

Again he asked "Are you getting close?  Please wrap it up."

Natually I continued ploughing his ass, more or less ignoring his comments.  Finally he emphatically said "Put on a condom." 

I had no choice but to slide out of his ass, and to search a convenient drawer for a condom which I knew didn't exist.

"Sorry, man," I said, adding "I don't seem to have any - usually I fuck raw."

asked to please put a condom on and I slid out of him and pretended to search through the drawer of my nightstand like I was trying to find one. I apologized and said I didn't have any and said that I normally didn't use condoms to fuck.  He asked me about getting fucked and if I made guys wrap to fuck me and I lied and said I never bottomed.  I told him I could pull out to cum if that would make him feel better and he reluctantly agreed.  Back inside him I was now pounding his ass for all I was worth.  I really didn't want to pull out to cum and hoped he'd change his mind.  He seemed to really be enjoying it, moaning, telling me how good it felt and to my surprise asking me to cum inside him.  I wasn't sure I heard him right but then he said it again.  I was close to shooting but didn't want to ask him if I should pull out or not.  Instead I waited and kept stroking hard hoping he'd ask for me to cum inside him again.  When he said it again I said, "yeah...you want it inside you, don't" and he he admitted he did.  I demanded he beg for my cum and he did. I kept it up telling him to beg for it and he did.  Before long I blasted a huge load of seed in his ass as he panted "fuck yeah, cum in me, shoot that inside me!"  I was surprised how much he wanted it, but it was hardly the first time a guy had been wanting me to wrap and wound up begging for my seed.  I kept stroking slowly and deeply inside of him, telling him how hot a fuck he was and he told me how much he wanted to get fucked like that.  He admitted he was scared to let guys fuck him without a condom but that he always wants it that way.  I was still stroking inside him, massively turned on that this boy secretly wanted it bareback.  I asked him if he'd been fucked like that before and he admitted he had.  I was eating it up, asking him how many times he'd been fucked like that, by how many different guys.  While it wasn't a lot it was more than I expected and it was turning me on.  By now I was ready to blow another load and started pounding his ass hard and deep.  Before long I blew another load balls deep inside him.

I slid out of his ass and we laid there for a while kissing, and cuddling.  We didn't say much initially and then he asked me if I did this sort of thing often.  I lied and said I didn't but he was hot and I wanted to fuck him, which wasn't a lie.  He said he'd like getting fucked by me again and I said that would be cool.  He then asked if he could jack off and if he could ride my dick while he did that.  I jerked until I was hard again and then he eased his ass down on my cock and started jacking as he rode my cock.  As he got close to cumming he asked if I wanted his cum in my mouth and I said yeah.  Soon he was face fucking me for all he was worth.  He had a pretty nice sized average uncut cock and I fingered his ass as he fucked my mouth.  He enjoyed that and I could feel my cum leaking out of his ass and down onto my chest.  Pretty soon he came in my mouth...a huge tasty load of hot cum.  He said he had to get going and I joined him in the shower, which briefly devolved into a makeout session.  We dried and he got dressed to go and I realized I didn't even know his name.  As he was getting ready to leave he asked for my name and number and said he wanted to do it again, but added that next time he would bring condoms.  I never did get his name but if I knew him like the other guys I've done this with the condoms will never get used.  Once you get used to taking cum bare it's hard to go back to wrapped.

Good story, bud, and the story of all us bottoms (pigs) who know we're meant to be fucked.  I'm 62 and neg - 90% through luck, 10% through planning.  Much of my life I was a top, but around 50 I found my true goal and desire in life was to bottom.  From thereon there was no turning back.  I hate condoms.  If I knew a guy was poz, I'd usually ask him to fuck me bare but shoot outside, and they'd respect that.  But there've been loads of times in a bathhouse or Slammer club in LA when I've been fucked (by multiple guys) and when I know they're at the point of cumming my guttural, poppered reaction is to say "Breed me, fucking breed me!"  I'm not looking to convert at this point in my life, and haven't gone on PrEP yet.  But so love getting fucked and being bred (** that's a hint if anyone's an L.A. top...).  I love getting fucked in any location, any room, any situation, any position.  Whoever works my tits then owns my hole - oink.  Like starting off doggie style, preferably watching in a mirror and being video'd; but love finishing off on my beg so the top can keep working my tits which makes my hole beg more for his cock, and then I can look into his eyes as he breeds me.  OINK!!

• Like 2