Scottish Delight

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I recently started to get interested in leather and liking the more dominant tops it just seemed a natural progression. I hadn't been out into the scene much and thought I needed to make some changes there. I am 42 y/o and 5'6" tall. Naturally smooth and a few tattoos. I even have a subtle tattoo over my arse that can be seen as an arrow to my hole. Light brown hair, blue eyes and average build beginning to bulk up a bit since I started serious weight lifting recently.I bought myself a pure leather harness and I decided to go the leather kilt. I figured it provided the most modesty and yet easy access at a moments notice. The design was pretty good as it had a few pockets, so carrying my keys and cards etc on me the whole time was easy. I met a guy through a leather website who was keen to breed me and the best part about it was he had a pa in his cock. I had always fantasised about being fucked by a guy with a pa. There is just something magical about the thought of it on the end of the cock and it "whisking" up the load/s inside me. He was much taller, 6'1" tall and more of a bear type. Hairy and solid, bot not exactly overweight either. We hooked up a few times and he bred me deep and it was awesome. We became good fuck buddies. 

The this particular week I went to the doctor to fill my script for PreP and he was overseas and was not going to be back for 2 weeks. I had completely run out (bad management of time and appointment there on my part) so I had to stop taking the PreP until he got back and I could get an appointment. My regular FB was neg and on PreP so I figured no harm, no foul. The 1 week into being off the meds he calls me on the Friday and says their is a leather party in the city at the gay club. He knew I was hesitant about clubs but said I could go with him and he would look after me. What a great chance to try out my gear I thought. Not once did I consider my vulnerable status. I very naively didn't think it would be more than just that  - a party.

So I get into my gear on Saturday and my mate pics me up. Leather harness and kilt with my faux leather jockstrap underneath. He is also wearing a leather harness but he wears leather chaps with a black jockstrap. We get to the club and there are so many hot dudes on leather. But I fit right in and we have a few drinks. Every now and then my mate slides his hand up under my arse and fingers my hole. I have cleaned and lubed it for him in the hopes some time during the evening I will get a load off him. And then an hour into the night he tells me he is horny and I can see his cock trying to break through his jocks. He has his hand up my kilt and his finger in my arse as he tells me there is a back room of sorts for just this event. He grabs my hand and leads me to wear the toilets are and then past the toilets to a dimly lit room. There are about 10 guys in there in various stages of sucking but no one seems to be fucking. There is a table in the middle of the room and some guys are sitting against it as they are being sucked off. My mate turns me around to face the wall and pulls his cock out lifts my kilt and just shoves his cock in in one thrust. It hurts a bit at first but he doesn't care. He fucks me harder than usual and is more vocal than normal too. He makes a point of saying "take my raw cock" a number of times. A few minutes in he is blasting his load in me and I am stretched and relaxed all at the same time. He leans in to kiss my ear and whispers "how much of a bottom pig do you feel like tonight?" I don't say anything, I just make a noise "OINK!" He kneels down and pulls out a black marker pen and writes something on both my arse cheeks. I am guessing it is "Fuck Here" or "Insert Here" or similar. I have completely forgotten I had stopped my PreP. The pig has taken over me in lust.

He literally lifts me up while still facing away from him and turns me around and carries me to the table in the middle and bends me over the edge of the table and lifts my kilt up and says "Guys this is my bitch for the night. Who wants a piece of this arse?" He slaps my arse hard and goes on to say "i decide who breeds my bitch, and you all are in. Just remember to indicate you have left your load inside him by putting a mark on one of his arse cheeks. Let's see how many loads he can take tonight"

One guy comes in front of me and grabs my hands and says "you won't need them" his hard 7" cock bobbing in front of my face. I look at his cock and he shoves it down my throat. "That's it you pig. Keep me wet and hard until it is my turn to breed you". Before he is finished telling me that I feel another cock go straight into my hole. He fucks me hard and fast. All these guys have been sucking and edging, so I am not expecting anyone to be a fuck marathon. I take my second load in the first 5 minutes and after he pulls out, I feel him mark my arse with a stroke. This goes on for 2hrs. Guys come down fuck me and go back to the club over the hours and after the first hour I am pretty sure I have taken at least 15 loads. I can feel cum dripping down my legs between fucks and as we enter the 2nd hour my mate shows up in front of me with a beer. "Here, you need to stay hydrated. There's a way to go buddy. There is a line out the door". I drink the beer in one scull and I feel it go to my head. As the 2nd hour goes on I am light headed from the beer and I have no idea how many loads I have taken. But it must be a lot as I can feel guys putting marks on both my arse cheeks, so I guess they are running out of space lol.

A couple of guys come back for seconds cause I hear them ask if they can go again. I figure my mate knows a lot of them by the way he speaks to them and he must be looking out for me as he seems to turn a few away. After about 2hrs of constant fucking, he says "ok, enough. My piggy needs a break and some food". He pulls my kilt down and I stand up and I feel a bit dizzy. "How many was that?" I ask. "Not sure myself, but I made sure every one of them put a stroke on your arse cheeks so we can count them later".

We go back out to the club and people are even in various stages of undress out there now as the alcohol is taking hold. I stand at a standing table with my mate and he has ordered some fries for us both. A friend of his joins us, a 25y/o slim athletic godlike figure with shoulder length blonde hair that is tied back and a trimmed blonde beard with the final finishing of a lightly blonde hairy chest he calls Mark. Worn proudly on his shoulder is a biohazard tattoo. I am not looking to be poz, but the look of the tattoo on him gets my cock hard instantly under my kilt. It looks like he has just arrived and I am glad he wasn't around earlier. I don't think I would have been able to ever say no to him. He asks my mate, "so did you get to take your little pig here for a play in the pen? Yeah he told me all bout you mate" and he gives me an evil smile and then kisses my right on the lips completely out of the blue. It's deep and his tongue is exploring the whole time. I swear I am about to lose a load in my jocks. My mate says yes and Mark looks disappointed. "How many?" says Mark. My mate says a lot, but he is not sure, but we kept a count on my arse if he wants to tally it up for us. 

Without warning or hesitation, Mark moves behind me and kneels down so his face is at the same height as my arse and lifts my kilt. I feel him touching my arse cheeks and he is counting. He is whispering numbers to himself and I assume he needs to tally the numbers from both my cheeks. All I here is "Fuck yeah you are a good little pig! I'm sorry mate, but it's a little messy down here. Let me just clean it up for you for a minute". Without any more words I feel his beard against the insides of my arse cheeks and his tongue darts straight into my hole. The feeling is absolutely divine, but we are out in the open now. You couldn't actually see anything other than a guys head under my kilt at the back. And hear the moaning as he gave me the best rimming I had ever had. What was even more amazing is he licks the inside of my legs down to my knees. He really did mean it when he said he was gunna clean up for me down there.  After about 5 minutes down there he stands up again behind me and I can feel he is hard. He whispers in my ear "sorry I missed the fun, but don't be stingy. I'm going to pop my head back down there and I want you to share some of the spoils with me". He goes back down and his tongue is probing my hole. I start to push a bit (which is unusual since I have been trying to do the opposite since the breeding) and I feel a flow of what I think is almost a cup of cum drain out. I hear a loud groan and I know he has managed to get it all.

He stands up again and turns me around and kisses me hard. There is so much cum in his mouth that is drips down the sides of my mouth. When we have finished kissing and there is no cum left, he breaks off and licks the rest that we lost during the kiss and walks over to my mate and kisses him to finish it off. My mate then say we should head home and that I can spend the night at his house since Mark will be doing the same. I start to get a bit worried because of his tattoo, and I know I wouldn't be able to say no, but I don't want to be presumptuous or rude, so I agree. We all head back to my mates place in a cab. When we get to his place, Mark starts kissing me again and says "I wanna get some of that before it gets too dry. Lube it up for you again and maybe even again". He can see I am struggling with the idea and he asks what's the problem. I point to his tattoo and say I have been off my PreP for almost a week now. He looks really surprised and my mate looks at me in shock and almost yells "what?". I explain and my mate is looking really worried. Mark grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom where there is a floor to ceiling mirror. He turns me around and lifts my kilt and says "look man". I look, and on one arse cheek I see in capitals "-ve/+U" and on the other cheek is "+VL". There are at least 10 strikes on BOTH sides. My heart drops for a second at the realisation of what I have done. I am conflicted because as dangerous as it was, I cannot deny how much I enjoyed it. I know my mate didn't realise I wasn't still on PreP, so it wan't his fault. Mark is asking if I am ok and I am less worried about myself than how my mate must feel. How can I reassure him I am ok with what happened and that I don't blame him?

I look at Mark and look at his tattoo. I touch it with my fingers softly and say "well I guess if it's gunna happen, it's gunna happen. One more load will not make a difference. My only regret will be that if I do convert, I won't know who's DNA it was. And I would really like it to be yours." And I kiss him passionately. He breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye and says "just one?". I respond "it's probably best to no limit anything at this point with a number" He is hot and 17 years my junior and he wants to fuck me and share his toxic seed with me. Who am I to refuse. He gives me 3 more loads that night and my mate gives me 2 more. We wake up the next morning intertwined naked on the bed. We all kiss and cuddle for a bit and then I get up to go home. After getting dressed in normal clothes Mark comes up to me and kisses me and hands me a note with his number on it.

"You know I do prefer guys that are older and shorter than me. I really want to do this more, if your keen. But here's the deal. Give it a month, and see how you go. If you get tested and after all this your still neg, then how about I take you to my family holiday house for a romantic week away. A real holiday, just you and me. And I will make sure it takes then. And when it does, when you are carrying my DNA inside you, I will marry you."

Guest arseontap

Part 2:

So as the weeks roll by Mark texts me almost every day. I am horny as hell but he refuses to fuck me until I am tested. We come close a few times and I blow him a couple of times and the sexual tension is insanely high. He really seems to be into me and he assures me that regardless of the test results he still wants me. He just wants the chance to be the one to impregnate me with his DNA and know it if the chance arises. 6 weeks later I go to the clinic and get tested. I am astounded it is negative and I am also negative for all the other nasties after such a filthy night. I text Mark the good news and he rings me straight back. "Dinner tonight - my treat right?"

He picks me up and we go for what is one of the nicest dinners I have ever had in a fancy restaurant. We talk about the past few weeks and for the most part it is pretty tame. Then he leads in to the week away. "So when can you get a week off?". I already have a weeks holidays booked for about a month away and Mark is set. "Right, that's the week that I get to change your life." He comes from a family with money and they own a beach house just 1 hour away. The next 3 weeks seem to take forever, but finally I finish wok on Friday and Mar is picking me up at 9am the next morning and we are off. I cannot believe this hot 25 y/o wants to spend a week away fucking me. Maybe his intentions are not exactly sincere, but the thought of a week with him is too good to pass up.

We get to the house and it is a small 2 bedroom holiday house that has been renovated to a very high standard. A huge bathroom with walk in shower and a 3 person spa bath. It is directly on the beach and there is a huge deck at the back overlooking the beach. On it is a huge hot tub. I couldn't had want a nicer place to be converted. "Converted???" I suddenly think to myself. The Mark walks out of the bedroom in really tight board shorts and no shirt. And all of a sudden my concern is lost. "Yeah converted with his DNA - done deal" I think to myself.

He walks up to me and kisses me  like I have never been kissed before and turns me around to face the ocean. He stands behind me with his arms wrapped around me from behind and I feel his hard cock push against my arse through his shorts and he kisses and nibbles my neck and ears. "Are you ready for this week?" "You have no idea" I respond. "I had my blood tests last week and my viral load is the highest it's been in a long time. The doctor says I will have to start meds soon. So this may be the last chance." he says.

We stand like that for almost half an hour silent and I feel so part of him already. I turn around and look him in the eyes and we kiss and he breaks the kiss and has a slight chuckle and massages my face with the back of his hand. Looking me in the eye he says "I haven't stopped thinking about you since that first night." I respond with the same sentiment. "I don't think you understand man, I really think I am falling for you" and he kisses me again and I am rock hard and my cock is pressing against his. I break the kiss and realise as I look into his eyes that he is dead serious. I get hold of myself and decide why the fuck not? "I think I may be feeling the same way". We kiss for what seems forever and he finally breaks free again and steps back holding both my hands in his. He looks at me in a way no one has ever looked at me before.

"I'm kind of old fashioned in my own way, if this works, if this takes this week. If I get you pregnant with my DNA and babies I will be a responsible parent. If that happens will you marry me?" I cannot hold off any longer and I shoot a load hands free in my shorts and it is obvious and wet. "I'll take that as a yes" he say and kisses me and his cock is rubbing my now wet patch. "The what are we waiting for - lets get me pregnant". 

The week is exactly how I had fantasised and so much more. We have sex at every opportunity. In the bed, in the kitchen, in the shower, in the hot tub and over the kitchen table. It's like he is marking every location in the house. We go out for dinner three times and each time he fucks me in the toilets and one night he fucks me in the parking lot. I am a true pig bottom and by day 4 even I am getting a bit sore from all the fucking. The dream week comes to an end and we head home. 

In the car on the drive home, we drive with my hand on his thigh and cock as he massages my head. "You know what I said about if you get pregnant?" "Yeah" I respond. "Well I don't want you to be disappointed if your not. Sometimes it can take a while. But I meant what I said about if you do." "So what happens if I don't then?" I ask. Suddenly I realise I never asked about what happens if I don't. "Well I am not going to marry you if your not carrying my babies inside you. But that doesn't mean I don't love you". LOVE??? Fuck. I get hard almost instantly and he knows exactly what he said and what it did to me. "If your not pregnant, then it's not time for me to marry you. I only want to marry the man with my DNA and babies inside him. But, if your not, would you be my boyfriend and not take any other cock and loads until you do get pregnant with mine?"

"Of course" I say. "Then as of this you are my boyfriend and my man, my valentine until you do". 

I have enjoyed having the hottest boyfriend on the planet for the past 2 months now and I haven't had a flu or anything. It's weird, I really want to marry Mark, so I am disappointed that I don't seem to have converted yet. I have a test when at the clinic for my three monthly check-up and explain my sexual history and the fact that I have been well with no flu like symptoms. 2 days later I get the call to come back in. I am confused but go in and it is confirmed. I'm HIV positive. The counsellor is concerned as I almost do a dance. I ask Mark over for dinner and over a bottle of wine I give him the news. I wonder if he was serious about his offer.

It's now 6 months later and I am a newly married man :)